Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Insane Asylum RP!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PH-ArcticFox

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:31 pm
"No need to apologise, I don't mind, It's perfectly fine." He smiled  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:27 pm
"Thanks." she smiles back at him. "Hey, im going to the garden ok? Feel free to come along." she hugs him and gives him a small kiss on the cheek and walks out of the room.  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PH-ArcticFox

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:05 pm
"Alright, I might come out in a little while, got some stuff I have to do first," A little while after Alexis left, Airas woke up, she transformed into a polar bear cub, climbing up onto the desk where Icarus was writing a letter, and began talking to him about what had just happened.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:21 pm
Alex walks into the garden. "Oh! Its cold." she says to herself as she climbs into a tree, soon to fall asleep if it werent for the squirrells, who were throwing things at her.  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PH-ArcticFox

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:25 am
After Icarus and Airas were finished Discussing what had happened earlier, Icarus decided it was time for lunch, the two of them wandered lazily throught he corridor to the Cafeteria, where Icarus grabbed a couple of sandwiches and walked over to the window, where he stood, watching the outside world, Airas perched on his shoulder as a Hawk, softly nibbling his ear.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:42 pm
Tammy slowly wandered in her pajamas, not knowing what time it was anymore. Either way, she was more hungry than sleepy now, and needed a snack. So, to the cafeteria she went.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Kakra

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:12 pm
Soon, 2 squirells fall out of the tree. "Bye squirells!" She calls after them as they run away.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:37 pm
Icarus finished his food, still deep in thought he stayed by the window, longingly staring out at the world, he sighed and sat down at the nearest table, Airas sitting on the table, transforming into a brown puppy, staring out the window with him.  

PH-ArcticFox

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:04 pm
+Alexis im bored!+ Alexis thinks to her-self. +Then let me out! Please Alex!+ +So you can go see that other guy again? No way, i dont show affection!+ +But I do!!!+

((Its kinda sad im arguing with myself. . . . . XD))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:58 am
Icarus shivered, pulling his coat in closer around him, he stood up, grabbed a cup of coffee and wandered over to the doorway. He walked just outside the cafeteria and stood in the hallway, casually leaning on the wall next to the cafeteria, drinking slowly. Airas following his outside and lying down at his feet.  

PH-ArcticFox

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:18 pm
Alex looks down from the tree and through a window to see what time it was. 12:00. she jumped down from the tree and walked into the cafitiria for some lunch. she grabed and apple and sat down at a table near a window.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:58 pm
Icarus walked along the hallways, bored and looking for something to do, he tossed his jacket in his room as he passed and started climbing the stairs to the roof. There was only one guard at the top of the stairs, he eyed Icarus coldly "What're you doing up here again John?"
Icarus' eyes flashed, a tinge of green sweeping his golden irises, his hands curled into fists, slowly he walked the remaining steps to where the guard was standing.
"How many times do I have to tell you Ian, my name isn't John, it's Icarus." He said with a slight touch of anger in his voice.
The guard laughed, "Sure whatever man, why're you up here though?"
Icarus stared the guard hard in the eyes, "I want to go out on the roof. Isn't that obvious?"
"Look, you know I can't do that." He said, worry slipping into his tone.
Icarus sighed, "You gonna make this like last time?" He asked, The guard drew his baton and attempted to strike Icarus, but Icarus was ready for this, he grabbed the guard's baton and punched him in the chest, shoved him onto the ground and kicked him in the chest before punching the guard in the face, knocking him out. "I guess so. Sorry." He muttered to himself as he took the key from the guard's waist.  

PH-ArcticFox

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:15 pm
Alexis, who had followed Icarus, though waited at the stairs, had seen a whole different side of Icarus and ran off as quiet as she had came.
"I knew he was too good to be true. . . ." She said as she closed the door to her room and sat on the window sill to think.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:17 pm
Icarus stepped out onto the Roof, stretching contentedly as the sun shone brightly down on him. He lay down on the ground and stared up at the sun, watching the birds fly.

After a few minutes the green tinge in his eyes faded, he stared around, looked down at his hands and saw the blood staining them. "Oh, god." He muttered to himself, sitting up he looked around again. Airas flew up onto the roof in eagle form.
"What happened Icarus?" She asked, landing by his side, she saw the blood on his hands "I lost contact with you. What's going on?"
"He's coming back Airas, he's coming back..." Icarus whispered as he began to cry softly.  

PH-ArcticFox

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:19 pm
Alexis sat in her room, looking out of the window, whispering to herself,"Why did he do that?? He was totally different!" A teaer running down her face.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games