Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:31 am
squeakers_13
(If you mean the 'I left yesterday and now theres five pages and two new storyline's going' I know what you mean. I'm dealing with a few of them right now. Oh, and for anyone who doesn't want to read the entire thing, I'll have a synopsis at the end.)
Robin dropped to her knees beside Rock. "Damn!" She wiped her eyes, there had been a promise mad a long time ago that she wouldn't cry. "Come on Rock. Pull through this, arg! I don't even know what it is!" Robin covered her face with her hands and bit her lip, her throat starting to tighten. Then, she broke it; uncovering her face and taking a huge gulp of air. "That's not going to help right now." She muttered to herself, letting her mind spin back to what had been said. "Ok, so he's cursed; to bad I can't do any traditional spell casting. And he'd been cursed for a bit, since he didn't want me to know, he must have know for a while, typical," her voice dropped, "He would try to act tough." Thinking again, she crossed her arms and scrunched her eyebrows together. "I guess the first thing to do would be try to get him better physically."
Standing up, Robin exhaled, and raised her arms. Once they were parallel to the ground over Rock, she started to whistle a slow joy-filled song. As the music flowed through the air, a warm breeze blew through the air. As she whistled, Robins hands seemed to be squeezing the air into balls. After a moment, the balls of air became slightly visible, bobbing in the air by her shoulders. "Alright. Lets get started."
Bending down, her song became both faster and slower, as the song seemed to develop a counter-melody between Robins whistle and a hum. The warm wind wrapped itself around Rock, trying to raise his temperature. "And now," Robin reached back over her shoulder to grab one of the many balls of air. "This will probably hurt." Robin had developed a technique that allowed her to control blood, if, made the person had a mild case of decompression sickness. "Ok, now just, breath it in.." As the bubbles of air entered Rocks body, Robin watched carefully. This was the part where things could go wrong. But looking carefully, he seemed fine. "Ah, I hate this part."
Robin placed her hands on Rock's chest and closed her eyes. Synchronizing her breathing with his, she let all of her feeling flow down into her hands. *Thump, thump, thump.* Robin exhaled, letting herself slip into him, feeling all of the air that she'd put into him pump around his system. "Ok, this will hurt. A lot. Sorry." She shoved.
Blood pulsed through Rock; bursting a few blood vestals in his extremities; thankfully nothing major, he'd have bruises, but nothing worse. Biting her lip, not realizing that she was biting her lip, Robin focused on Rocks heart. She forced his heart to beat, trying to match it to her own. After a few minutes of pumping his heart for him, Robin eased off, letting his body take over. His heart continued to beat at a regular steady rhythm. "Good, it worked. Hehehe, this will hurt also." She grimaced, "Aw man, you're going to be in so much pain when you wake up." She started to pull the extra air out of Rock's system; slowly, so that he wouldn't get serious decompression sickness.
Finishing, she sighed, and fell backwards. This worked, but boy did it ever take it out of her. Panting, she gave a feeble grin. She hoped that Rock woudl be alright, because she was going to pass out any secon~
(Ah, wow, that was long. Hehe, I guess I really like writing this stuff.)

(For anyone who doesn't want to read the entire thing, condensed version. Robin gets irked at herself for not being able to do much, but them decides to what she can anyways. She swirls hot air around him to warm him up, then forces into his blood and starts to manipulate it to forcefully pump his heart. His heart starts to beat regularly, and Robin faints from exhaustion. There, now proceed with the story.)

Rock's pendant shined a brilliant, yet not blinding light, as if it was kept inside an orb. It shattered into pieces that landed around Rock, slidly stuck in the ground, but still sticking out. Rock blinked a bit, his muscles tensed, then relaxed. He turned his head towards Robin, his left eye well hidden again.
"Guess.... I'll finish... the healing everyone's been... trying to do..." Rock said, with difficulty, but it was still very audible. Rock smiled. Te pendant pieces made lines, which formed a dome over Rock. Then, ruby flames ignited to every piece and filled the dome. After a minute passed, the flames crackling loudly. The lines broke and the flames died quickly. Rock sat up and shook his head. There was one burn mark or bruises or even a scratch on him. His face was back in it's normal color He stuck out left hand on the side, and brought his right one, under the hair hiding his scar. Anyone around could feel the energy vibrating in the air as it collected into Rock's hand. In Rock's hand, a energy ball formed, red lightning departing from it. The door leading outside swung open. The orb blasted off from Rock's hand reached the door smashed into the sky, making a magnificent firework shining ruby red, emerald green and celestial blue.
Rock got on his feet and lent his hand to Robin to help her get up.
"Thanks... Now lets see, what is your favorite flower?" Rock asked, with a foxy grin on his face

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:56 am
Robin smiled weakly. it was good to see that Rock was alright, for now at least. "I guess, I really like, I don't know. It's never really something I've thought about." Her voice was horse, tired, and happy; Rock was alright, he was moving, breathing, living! "I suppose if I had to say, it'd be daisy's. Why?"  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:11 pm
squeakers_13
Robin smiled weakly. it was good to see that Rock was alright, for now at least. "I guess, I really like, I don't know. It's never really something I've thought about." Her voice was horse, tired, and happy; Rock was alright, he was moving, breathing, living! "I suppose if I had to say, it'd be daisy's. Why?"

"Look for yourself..." Rock kneeled down and simply touched the ground. Te room was suddenly full of daisies.
"Oh I was forgetting..." Rock disappeared and re-appeared behind Robin, for he still had the shoes on, oddly. He made appear an apple.
"Here, that'll help you recover your lost energy..." He handed the apple over her shoulder.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:14 pm
"Th-thanks. How did you, do that?" Robin gently took hold of the apple and bit in, all the while looking round a the field of white flowers.  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:47 pm
squeakers_13
"Th-thanks. How did you, do that?" Robin gently took hold of the apple and bit in, all the while looking round a the field of white flowers.

"It's one of my natural powers... I can make anything grow extremely quickly... Anything. From the humonguous cecoya trees to simple grass anywhere..." Rock said, collecting flowers from a lilac tree. "I have a power for every main element. Fire is with my hands, Anything I touch burns when I want to do so, air is my wings, water is my control of it and earth is to grow anything quickly. There's also ether, if it's part of it, amkig stuff appear to my hands... Like this easter lily for example." Rock showed his hand. A lily appeared inside it. It disappeared a few seconds later. "Of course I can keep them for longer, for they are materialized... But I can also send them back where they were..." Rock explained. "Now, what to do with this room filled with daisies... Oh I got it!" Rock snapped his fingers, grabbed a water bottle he made appear and took a sip and threw the bottle. "I always do that..." Water gushed out of the water, but stayed in the air, without touching 1 daisy. It pushed on the ceiling and ripped it off, the walls around them followed.
"Good thing there's no room attached to this one and that we're on the roof..." Rock said. The daisies reached off towards the roof sides, covering the whole roof. In the distance, there was still the room with it's walls floating away with the power of the water and suddenly dropped. to disappear from view.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:21 pm
"Oh, no problem Jackie. It wasn't impolite. Forcing yourself onto my thoughts is a little impolite, and you simply asked for it which I appreciate." Rex said.  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:12 pm
Robins jaw dropped, this was astounding. "Wow." she managed to croak out. "Compared to you, I'm nothing but a little leaf floating on the breeze next to a huge redwood." She bent down and stroked the petals of one of the flowers. "They're beautiful." she murmured. "And even more beautiful in flowing fields like this."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:02 pm
jackie gave a half smile "i understand it will only be a short time anyway and then you will know" she nodded her head slightly and walked into the school  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:16 pm
Rex walked with her, close by her side. "I look forward to seeing my soulmate again. Oh, didn't I mention? The soulmate I often mention, more foten as a slip of the tongue is Mika." He said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:53 pm
squeakers_13
Robins jaw dropped, this was astounding. "Wow." she managed to croak out. "Compared to you, I'm nothing but a little leaf floating on the breeze next to a huge redwood." She bent down and stroked the petals of one of the flowers. "They're beautiful." she murmured. "And even more beautiful in flowing fields like this."

Rock laughed. "The expression on your face is priceless." But then Rock's face became serious again and he turned his back to Robin."You detain more power than you think... Only protecting-capable powers is not enough... Just look at me... The only person that cared for me is dead.... My parents abandoned me and I don't even have a good roof over my head to sleep under... Ever wondered why every night I leave the school buildings, even though I don't have any parents to go to or anything? I sleep in a tree in these very parks... But I don't mind it, and somehow, I like it very much as well..." Rock said. "Nah, what am I saying... I must sound crazy to like to live in a tree in the school park..." Rock shook his head and made a bowl of soup appear in his hands. His hands ignited of a faint orange glow and the bowl started steaming. Rock drank the soup and the bowl disappeared again." Not everything burns when I touch things... I can regulate how much heat I want my hands to radiate... I can cook things like that..."

((It didn't seem to move much for the time I was gone... Sorry for that, I didn sweatdrop

Just a random question... Has this place died since I lef for a week?))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:35 pm
Robin listened, and thought as far back as she could. Nothing. She couldn't remember her parents, good or bad. But when he reached the part about where he lived, she couldn't hold back a smile. "No, you don't sound crazy. Though I must ask, which area of the forest do you live in? I live in the trees by the library. It was the best I could do at the time."
(Well, I sure hope not.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:02 am
((me to))

jackie walked to her room not saying a word.
her eyes were closed as she followed the familliar path to her room.
glass crunched under her feet as she passed shattered windows.
the hall seemed a bit lighter than before, the only shadow's in the hall was that of her's and rex's.  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:34 pm
squeakers_13
Robin listened, and thought as far back as she could. Nothing. She couldn't remember her parents, good or bad. But when he reached the part about where he lived, she couldn't hold back a smile. "No, you don't sound crazy. Though I must ask, which area of the forest do you live in? I live in the trees by the library. It was the best I could do at the time."
(Well, I sure hope not.)

''Ummm...'' Rock though about which building was nearest to the place where he lived. ''Can't really place it... It's mostly in the center of everything...But why aren't you living in the dorm with everyone else?'' Rock turned around, his eyes always changing color, now was shiny blue-ish silver, glowing in the shadow of his own head.

((^.^ I'm happy things are starting to move again. slowly but surely ^.^))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:15 pm
((Yeah =D))

Rex walked beside her, looking around in the hall. He felt a sudden urge to yell and go crazy in a playful fashion, he quickly brushed it aside, now was not the time.  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:00 am
Robin smiled. "Come on. I'm a wind and air person; I have a dorm room, but my roommates a nut, and I can't stand being cooped up inside a tiny wooden box." She shivered. "So I keep mostly to the trees outside school hours. The higher up I go, the more I can feel the wind." A dreamy smile crossed her face as she felt the caress of the breeze around her. "And what about you? Why aren't you in the dorms? I woudl assume that you coudl live in there if you wanted."  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games