Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
rp (can we?) be any thing u want Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

role plays?
  no
  yes plz
View Results

xRed_King

Devoted Player

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:27 pm
*teleports to where randall is and sees him*
"Who are you?" Ryu said drawing his katana.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:07 pm
Claire, kitty cat lover and warrior, shes and orphan and has an apartment in town above a bar. From the fire escape she sees a homeless man with a rat getting a quarter. She climbs down the fire escape and walks down the street  

madbugz

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:16 pm
randall threw a smoke bomb and gun it out of the area with his leg bleeding those,s wolf are not geting me.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:01 am
kokoro, age 17 now, Neko Demon.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (exept her hair is straight)  

vintage grape

vintage grape

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:03 am
kokoro flipped backwards and taunted, "catch me if you can!" she spun around and sprinted. she was bloody all over, and had a broken arm. there were many cuts from katanas and a few gun shots. when she thought she lost them, she settled in an alley to rest.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:10 am
"ugh..." her head tilted back to look at the star-struck night sky. "they wont catch me...dont worry..." she panted to herself.

at home she locked her door. her father's army was after her now. ever since she ran away and become a Dark Assassin, they either have to kill her, or get her alive and lock her in a room for serious torchure for a year or five. she quikcly hid her assassin gear and dyed her hair blonde. since they were everywhere, she had to hide her things very well and have a good disguise.
the next day she wore a cropped jacket with a rainbow shirt under it, light worn jeans and tennis shoes. she wore a flower necklace and a heart anklet. in her anklet she wore everyday was a tracking divice for her headmaster and it made sure she could stay alive (thats why she is very hard to kill). she skipped onto the streets to take a walk.  

vintage grape

vintage grape

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:12 am
sooner or later she ran into a boy with a bleeding leg (randall). she kneeled. "you alright?" she asked, examinng the wound.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:43 am
randall looked up he took off his helmet he was hurt real bad he could he the army after him can you hide me please he was hurting so bad he started to cry ill be killed.  

mg_jan_templar

vintage grape

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:54 pm
kokoro ripped off a part of his sleeve and wrapped it around his wound. "yeah, i have just the place!" she lifted him up, and wrapped his left arm over her shoulder, carrying a limping randall to her apartment.
in her apartment she sat him on the couch, then locked the door. "ill be right back..." she ran into the kitchen, grabbed some herbs and mixed it wth water.
she came back to him with a drink. "yeah, uh, im kinda a nurse with herbs, this is going to taste horrible (i mean, all medicins r, rite?), but itl help your wound in no time flat..." she handed him the glass.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:57 pm
"one sec..." she hurried into her room, locking the door. she still hadn't pulled out the bullets from last night, so she cut precicely where they had hit her, (ok kinda a bit graphic.....so yeah xD startin nowz) reached in, and pulled out the bloody bullets. she sealed them up after washing her bloody assassin clothes. she put a sling around her left arm, and put her shirt back on. she opened the door and walked back into the linnin room, sitting next to randall. "hows it working?"  

vintage grape

madbugz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:33 pm
Claire walked down the road whisteling to herself thinking about her poor pathetic life when she stumbled upon a blood trail. It smelled delicious for some reason so she followed it til it came to a dead stop. She looked up and saw that it was dark and starry out. She decided she would spend the night on the roof. So she climbed up fire escape after fire escape till she got to the roof of her building.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:41 pm
randall took his top bdu shirt off and had on a tank top he was in good shape his left arm had a wolf bit mark he drank the hole drink thank you i feel better my name is randall im a cross breed with a wolf he had his wolf tail out .  

mg_jan_templar

madbugz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:44 pm
Claire had a nice setup on the roof only because she was the only one that went up there. She had a hammock setup, a telescope, and the most important thing a small kitchen setup.She made so many meals up there and slept up there more than her own apartment.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:51 pm
Kaze still running away from the stench of blood and looked for a place to rest.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:55 pm
Claire took out her telescope and looked at the city.
SHe saw an old man wlaking from the liquor store, an ally cat jump out from the dark and scare an old woman with groceries, then she saw a woman running almost like away from something."Hey you down there are you alright?" Claire yelled as loud as she could.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games