Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Darkness Rains Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:39 pm
Miotzu

Miotzu looked over at Shi pleased with her contacts of people amongst the town. "Really? Where would that be?" she smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:08 pm
SHI

Shi looked out the window and saw a motel sign. "Hmmm...Thata way!" she said pointing northeast-ish at the sign that was light brightly.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 3:19 pm
JAMES

"Ah, The motel." James stated. "Okay, lets go."

MYOMONI

"Wait." Myomoni said. He went to get a drink, and gulped it down. "That was refreshing. A friend told me about a drink here. It's pretty good." He said following the others out the door.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 3:53 pm
Miotzu

"I see...well then if we happen to have time to come by here again then i shall try a drink myself." she smiled over at Myomoni while following the others out.
Inside the hotel wasnt the greatest but looked afordable. Something that they would spend thier night in. Miotzu looked around and approached the man sitting at a small desk, reading the paper. She disguised her voice to be sweet, "Excuse me sir, do you happen to know a man thats spending his night here named Aoi?" She smiled brightly and flirtishly. ( xd Sorry had to! )  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:12 pm
(( lol ))  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:37 pm
[[ lol ]]

SHI

Shi walked over to where Miotzu was talking to man. She pushed her breast up to make herself more appeasing. "Yes....we need to talk to him...its an emergency." she said leaning on the counter and batting her eyes while smiling. She knew that most people wouldn't give out information of who was staying there unless they had a reason  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:42 pm
Miotzu

As soon as Shi came over she gave in and watched her do her work. The man smiled and gave out the information that they needed while eyeing Shi. "WEll...uhh...they are in room 29....on the third floor."  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:50 pm
SHI

Shi looked at the man and smiled "Keep dreamin' buddy" she said walking away heading in the direction of the room. She turned around to the others. "C'mon guys." she said smiling  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:11 pm
Miotzu

Miotzu giggled at the sight of the bashful mans face as they passed. She followed behind Shi to the 3rd floor.

Orrik

"Meh.....ugh.....What in gods name?!" Orrik complained as he awoke from his nap from all the noise from next door. He smacked his lips that still held the clear taste of whiskey and beer. A headache formed as he sat up and he moaned.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:16 am
SHI

Shi smiled as they walked down the hall to room 29. "YAY!! we are here." she said happily and turning to James. "I think its better if you knock." she said moving out the way for James to come up to the door.

AOI

Aoi looked a Orrik as he awoke "Good morning sleeping Beauty." he said with a chuckle. He walked over and laid water and two aspirins on the night stand beside the bed for Orrik to take. "You might want to take those."  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:44 am
Orrik

Orrik tossed the two asprins up and caught them in his mouth, then chugged the water down along with the medicine. "Thanks man!" he told Aoi ,wipping his mouth with his sleeves. They remained quiet for a moment, Orrik still trying to get back to his normal self when he rememberd something Aoi had to tell him but he was too much of a drunken man that he couldnt. "Oh..hey Aoi. Whats that you wanted to tell me?" he asked trying not to slurr.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:04 pm
AOI

"Well i guess you're sober enough to hold a conversation...but i was going to tell you that....im going to quit." he said sitting in the chair  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:02 pm
Orrik

"Really?! Thats great! Then as the two of us then we should head off somewhere. Or first lets get James to come with us!" he announced happily.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:12 pm
AOI

Aoi smiled "Yep..i think we should get James first..it wouldn't be the same without him."  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:21 pm
Orrik

"Yeah, yeah i know! Good old James! Hehe!" he leaned back on his pillow and looked over at Aoi. "So what made you quit, exactly?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games