Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Tanuki Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:48 pm
Sets Alice's butt on fire. "Have fun, it wont go out until i make it." She says annoyed by her bickering.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:18 pm
"ow hot (said sacasticly) oh wait i know" grabs a vial from my pocket and pours some red liquid from it and the fire goes out " well now im almost out are you happy well i got to find some more and do u know how hard it was to find this great now i have to either find some more or starve happy"
grabs B "dee may i ask u something else did ur mom have anymore dolls like lola" "yeah someone less snoby i am lonley by myself"  

diamond princess ashley

Dead prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:23 pm
dee cover your ears and turn around quick
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:28 pm
"oh yeah like ur life is so hard try having to find food every week now im running low and im hungry so dont go making me mad or you may just be my next meal got that you little brat"
"ha your really mad please put me down dont go ripping me again"  

diamond princess ashley

diamond princess ashley

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:50 pm
"calm down alice or you will pass out again now lola should i tell them what you used to be because im bored and i just dont like you"
"you are right B i know but i dont like idoits and they are just like dumb *** one and dumb *** two but why would you tell us lolas secret unless she wants to so just calm down"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:34 pm
"Go ahead." she said, sounding bored. "Dee already knows, right?" Dee nodded. "Yeah and Mommy has another doll like her. His name is Taylor and he's in Mommy's room. He's Lola's boooyfriend." she taunted.  

Methodless Madness

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:47 pm
(Mumbles) "I should set your little dolly on fire." she sits in the fire and is almost asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:30 am
"really another one wow and whos doll are you talking about mine because i have done that before twice he just keeps coming back"
"im stuck with her no matter what even if she gets mad and throws me into the fire again"
"you want proof"
i throw him in the fire and he disapears and i walk in my room and come back down with him
"see yout stuck with both of us hahahahaha"  

diamond princess ashley

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:45 am
"Fine, this was funner anyways. . . ." a huge box of flames surrounds you and closses in on you untill your covered in flames. Alexis just smiles sweetly. "I know she is gunna get out i just wana see how she does!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:00 am
B's eyes glow red and he absorbs the fire
"well that wasnt nice at all and you burned my hair"
part of my hair was burned and B burped and smoke came out
"you hot headed freak she wasnt even talking to you and why huh why did you do that"  

diamond princess ashley

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:55 am
Alexis laughs. "That was cool!!"

((She is in a rebeliosestage in life))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:57 am
"i liked my hair long now its burned off"
crying i start crying  

diamond princess ashley

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:34 pm
Dee's eyes widened. "Sissy Alice, don't cry! I'll go get Taylor." she said, disappearing and reappearing with another doll in her arms.
((Taylor is the larger one:
http://www.finanandco.co.uk/images0703/178.jpg ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:36 pm
i try to stop crying but i cant
" crying hiii deeeeeeeee"  

diamond princess ashley

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:38 pm
"...Taylor can fix it." she said, quietly.
"I could." he said.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games