Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

Mentha spicata

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:49 pm
XSuki_MikaX
Walks over to the giant glass-window thing in front of the shop. "Hey Alyss, what's those guys problem?"

"Who? The employees of the bistro?" Alyss smirked. "They were laughiong at us, so I gave a guy a bloody nose." She looked up at Suki. "Is that a bad thing?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:53 pm
He laughs, "And why are you redder than a tomato? Huh?" He lets her go and starts heading outside. "I'm gonna get some custmers, un momento." He's out there for a second, than came back in with a flood of people behind him, wanting smoothies. He goes back to Kat. "So?"  

DonCacti

Taria180

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:58 pm
*is visible again* How did you do that?!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:01 pm
"Cari I know its you. So turn back."Mello said with a small smile

"But dad. I just wanted to see you smile" She said sadly  

Iracebeth_Red Queen

DonCacti

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:01 pm
"I'm just good like that" He smiles. "So, why were you redder than a tomato?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:03 pm
because i was blushing because i was nervous and exited

Cair you can tickle him and he will smile *wink* Well Suki we got to get to the customers *takes orders and seats people giving the orders to Suki*  

Taria180

Iracebeth_Red Queen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:09 pm
"I tried that before but it doesnt work."

mello shot kat a look  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:09 pm
Alyss continued sipping her tea, glad that Kat didn't ask her to help. She continued watching the employees from across the street and smirked when she saw them glare at the cafe. They were jealous at all the people coming in.  

Mentha spicata

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:10 pm
Quickly takes the orders, running around, giving people their stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:17 pm
Smiles and goes back to lounging, sipping the mango smoothie, keeping an eye out for anything dangerous. Looks over at Kat and grins as she's taking orders. "So cute.." He says to himself.
(Well, guys I'm gone for the day, so, no more fire blasting, lol)  

DonCacti

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:34 pm
Maria took orders for the people who didn't want to sit. A triple-latte-skim-mocha-cappuccino? What the hell is that? she thought to herself, perplexed. "I'm sorry, ma'am, we're fresh out. Would you like something else? An iced coffee with a shot of espresso, perhaps? Okay, that'll be right up! And for you, sir? A vanilla chai tea bubble tea. Sure, just a moment. A strawberry-kiwi smoothie? And a triple chocolate cookie? Consider it done." The twenty one year old's fingers were getting blistered from a combination of typing in the orders and burning herself with hot coffee.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:01 pm
Carissima was busy cleaning some tables after people left.

Mello went to Maria. "What do you want me to do?"  

Iracebeth_Red Queen

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:03 pm
Maria frowned. "Well, Mello, what would you prefer to do?" she asked. "Also, do you know what a triple-latte-skim-mocha-cappuccino is or how to make one? You could be a barista, if you're desperate."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:20 pm
"barista?" Mello asked confused  

Iracebeth_Red Queen

Taria180

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:35 pm
*rushes around being over welmed* Man we went to no customers to tons of them and we are running out of tables!!  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games