Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Quizzes and Fun & Word Games!
why did you choose your username? ~+~+~+~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stargate ?
stargate !
25%
 25%  [ 152 ]
i was wondering if anyone was ever going to ask this...
34%
 34%  [ 205 ]
come sail away pollwhore
40%
 40%  [ 245 ]
Total Votes : 602

1Quitted1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:57 pm
X_metalocalypse_froggay_X
hello. . .i got my name because i love metal music . . .and the tv show metalocalypse. . .IT'S HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!. . .and i am the numba one froggay fan in the world XD

i previously had sockergirl . . .lame.. . .i kno but it standed for the fact that i play soccer and i adore long crazy socks!!!! omg they amazing XD

metalocalypse is awesome! domokun stargate  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:57 am
AngelicDrawing
AngelicDrawing
AngelicDrawing
ninja bump!!!!!!! domokun stargate

1Quitted1

1Quitted1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:53 pm
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:21 am
I chose my username because 'Sugar Tunes' is the name of my favortie song, by my favorite artist, Dan Balan!  

cheatfreak25

5,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Luciphure

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:10 pm
hmmm why did i make my name? well it actually started when i was in high school, i was your usual goth, but i lived in a bible thumping diehard christan town so anything out of the ordinary was considered "evil" /laughs.
well i had a interest in demonic pictures, being they were supposedly scary and not really something you would see alot unless you are looking at, say for example an ozzy ozborn poster. and i listened to music that most people i lived around didnt like, so they decided to call me "satanic" or "lucifer" and other names that linked with satanic worship/demonic possesion, never really stopped them from thinking so, kept alot of them away and i was actually happy with that twisted oh well, people will think what they will.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:25 pm
Sugar_Tunes12
I chose my username because 'Sugar Tunes' is the name of my favortie song, by my favorite artist, Dan Balan!

never heard of the song or the artist. domokun stargate  

1Quitted1

SnoopyLovesYou

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:03 pm
oh, my story is boring
(i'll tell it anyway :3)
my amazingly awesome chinchilla's name is Snoopy...
and she loves everyone! she's really friendly and lovable.
I couldn't think of anything for usernames and I thought of her :3
thus, my gaia name being born

edit: if you would like to see her, there are pics on my pro

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:33 pm
first my name is nameless since then some one found me,some one like my master since then i'm an apprentice of my master and he named my REIGN the child who survive in the middle of a war.in that time my master teach me well about stuff like magic tricks, arts ,strategies and even how to love someone but that all the trouble starts he love someone who killed him almost and decided to taught me every thing he knew even his greatest secrets and techniques after that i made packs to my friends and created a team commandos and rangers and changed are name to put our identity to secret then the team leader ask my name"reign" then after that he said that in always say that i'm fast and quick at everything like a "ZZZZZOOOOOOOMMMM!" sound so it's started with a "Z" and ended with a "eign"(ain)....Zain my first name

my surname is a surname of my great love Anna Altaniz, but she didn't make it , i lost her after that since then the time on that i needed a surname on my passport to abroad i don't know what i was thinking then i write and found my whole name.....Zain Altaniz

even tho form the start being nameless, it's becoz my friends and loveones that gave me a live to live this world, to my beloved friends and loveones...i thank you.....

But today i live!.... blaugh SHANNAROO!! scream
HAHAHAHA!!.. xd  

zain altaniz

tailsgate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:09 pm
tailsgate is back! domokun stargate  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:46 am
vuse i was feeling naughty naughty jkjk  

xxnastyxnasxx

tailsgate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:19 pm
Luciphure
hmmm why did i make my name? well it actually started when i was in high school, i was your usual goth, but i lived in a bible thumping diehard christan town so anything out of the ordinary was considered "evil" /laughs.
well i had a interest in demonic pictures, being they were supposedly scary and not really something you would see alot unless you are looking at, say for example an ozzy ozborn poster. and i listened to music that most people i lived around didnt like, so they decided to call me "satanic" or "lucifer" and other names that linked with satanic worship/demonic possesion, never really stopped them from thinking so, kept alot of them away and i was actually happy with that twisted oh well, people will think what they will.

there is also a lucifer star of morning in the guild. domokun stargate  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:23 pm
SnoopyLovesYou
oh, my story is boring
(i'll tell it anyway :3)
my amazingly awesome chinchilla's name is Snoopy...
and she loves everyone! she's really friendly and lovable.
I couldn't think of anything for usernames and I thought of her :3
thus, my gaia name being born

edit: if you would like to see her, there are pics on my pro

lol domokun stargate  

tailsgate

tailsgate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:30 pm
zain altaniz
first my name is nameless since then some one found me,some one like my master since then i'm an apprentice of my master and he named my REIGN the child who survive in the middle of a war.in that time my master teach me well about stuff like magic tricks, arts ,strategies and even how to love someone but that all the trouble starts he love someone who killed him almost and decided to taught me every thing he knew even his greatest secrets and techniques after that i made packs to my friends and created a team commandos and rangers and changed are name to put our identity to secret then the team leader ask my name"reign" then after that he said that in always say that i'm fast and quick at everything like a "ZZZZZOOOOOOOMMMM!" sound so it's started with a "Z" and ended with a "eign"(ain)....Zain my first name

my surname is a surname of my great love Anna Altaniz, but she didn't make it , i lost her after that since then the time on that i needed a surname on my passport to abroad i don't know what i was thinking then i write and found my whole name.....Zain Altaniz

even tho form the start being nameless, it's becoz my friends and loveones that gave me a live to live this world, to my beloved friends and loveones...i thank you.....

But today i live!.... blaugh SHANNAROO!! scream
HAHAHAHA!!.. xd

wow... domokun stargate  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:08 pm
So u want to know the reason I picked this user name............. Well I love elves and Dragons, I thought if I could combined the to that would be realy kool, so thats what I did i took a dark elf and combind it with an ice Dragon, and this is what I got, all the knowlege of an elf with the tail of a dragon.  

Dark Bloodrose 23

tailsgate

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:31 am
xxnastyxnasxx
vuse i was feeling naughty naughty jkjk

lol domokun stargate  
Quizzes and Fun & Word Games!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games