Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
what pets do you have. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is THE thread. Get it?
  Got it.
View Results

Digested-marshmellowS

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:52 pm
I have 1 parakeet and 1 pomchi! biggrin
My parakeet is named Kiwi and my pomchi's name is Macarony! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:27 pm
I have one dog (bluetick coonhound)
and one cat (orange alley cat)  

Cullenchickx24x

disgusts

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:56 pm
i have a chihuahua.
he's 4 months old and is named yoshi<3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:08 pm
heart I have one VERY lovable cat named Hansel, and a very adorable obediant dog named Shika. heart

heart Hansel heart is the best tabby cat in the world blaugh biggrin xd and there are no others like him. he is 19 yearsold and as healthey as can be. His sister Gretel died by car about 2 years ago. crying crying crying crying crying
when my new dog Shika came home, ( about 5 days ago) he layed down the rules of the house, LOL
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

heart Shika heart is a keeshond and german shepard mix. Not a mutt, a purebred mix, lol(mutt sounds harsh and demeaning to me) She's very cute and a fast learner. she also has a toe-licking fetish, blaugh

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

P.S check out greenies.com for great tasting, healthy treats and other great products for your dog or cat! You can get free samples of their products. blaugh They also have satisfaction guaranteed. biggrin  

Caristonia

Dapper Elder

6,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

iChocolatePrincess

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:22 am
My beautiful s**t-zu dog Minou. I had 2 cats: Tiger 1, Tiger 2 xD. But they went away.. DD'x I would put a pic of Minou, and Tiger 1, but I have no how to...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:52 am
Hi! Welcome everyone! I just thought I would take some time and read all of your awesome pets! Also welcome you all. If I don't mention something about you, don't worry. I still read it. I am only commenting at random. I really should be in bed. I have work tomorrow, you know.... hee hee

Weinarbird
where can you buya hedge hog please pm me
This is NOT the thread to ask this. AT ALL. But why don't you hop over and read this thread? p.s. the hedgehog is in the wonderland set.

Murasaki-iro
I have 1 Senegal parrot 4 Parakeets 2 cockatiels, 2 cats, and one dog. I used to have a lot more animals but where I live now, having 20 chickens and a heifer is not recommended for suburbia. I did used to have a goat named sage but unfortunately a pit bull got on the farn grounds and killed her. But on a much more pleasant note my favorite out of my animals has to be my parrot Piro, he's so cute and fluffy that when Im sitting on the coach he likes to fluff up and snuggle next to me, it's so cute, he also like to fuff up and try to attack the computer screen which is pretty funny too.
OH! We have a Senegal, too! Buddy! He is such a clown. VERY attention seeking, little brat. But we love him. He has some issues (he was a rescue, as most of our critters are), but he is just hilarious.

Kribensis
2 frehswater Angelfish
4 Mollies
around 30 guppies
2 swordtails

I have to admit, live breeders are almost always my faves (and bettas). I have Platys and guppies. The guppies were bought as feeders for my RES turtle but some were so pretty, well... they got adopted into my bedroom community tank. hee hee!

Aussie Kitty 93
I have
1 dog, red cloud kelpie x (Pundie)
1 horse, 16.2 hand thouroughbred (Chilli)
1 kangaroo, red kangaroo (Winslow)
and 1 sheep. marino x doohne (Henry)

Oh! heart Do you REALLY have a red Kangaroo? And you live in Oz? How does that work? I didn't know you were allowed to keep native wildlife? Or are they allowed as sort of farm stock? I ask because I have SUCH an affinity for marsupials. I have 3 sugar gliders that are, quite simply, my life. Also, though I live here in the states, I actually advise an AUSTRALIAN wildlife rehab group called F.A.W.N.A. on their care on occasion. And know people with Wallabies and such. I would LOVE to hear about your roo. That would be an excellent thread topic if you wanted to start one about Australian mammals or something. 3nodding

Resa Keilor
I had six race horse but we lost 4 in claimers stakes and we're trying 2 get our favorites back & one broke his keg and when he healed we sold him to a girl who did dressage, and we're buying 3 riding horse. I also have a Golden retriever and a beta fish.
Ah, my cousin/bestfriend just ADORES Dressage.

Black Wolf Kurunaki
Here are my darlings. In order, my Senegal parrot, Jenday Conure, Blue-Headed Pionus, and Dusky-Headed Conure

User Image
Sometimes I get stupid and forget how very alike senegals look. For just a moment I almost yelled to my SLEEPING roomie "OHMYGOSH! This bird almost looks just like Buddy!" Yeah. I should REEEEEALLY go to bed. rolleyes

ConcreteAngel
I can finally answer this thread! lol I got the dog we were planning on fostering today. We had gone to meet her and after a while she finally warmed up to me enough that we decided it was alright to take her home without any problems (she is very fear reactive and such) She is so lovely and so sweet. She listens fairly well and has great manners. Just gonna have to work on her social skills, furniture and walking. I'm so happy!

Her name is Malibu. She is a border collie/american eskimo, about 4 years old. She was a stray and quite obviously was abused in her past (scared of new people, especially scared of hands)

P.S. There is a picture of her in the picture subforum.

YAY! I am so excited for you! I bet with you loving her, she will turn right around. You are just that kind of person! heart And congrats! You are doing a WONDERFUL service (But HARD HARD HARD! Having done it a few times before, I must say it! Fostering, and then giving them up when they are ready is VERY bittersweet!)  

Kipluck
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

animalfreak909

1,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:16 am
i have 1 shih-tzu. it's a grl. she can be really hyper and clings 2 me and my mom like a cat.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:12 am
3 dogs
3 cats
1 rabbit
1 fish  

Goddess NermiL

purple_dragon666

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:23 am
cant remember if i posted here or not but here it goes anyway
18 ferrets
6 rabbits
1 guineapig
8 mice
4 hamsters
2 rats
1 leopard gecko
3 corn snakes
1 giant african land snail
3 turantulas
8 finches
2 budgies  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:10 am
I have 2 dogs, a boy root weiler (one year old) and a girl half border colly (can't spell) and half pointer (about 8 months old). I did have a third dog, a lab, but she died May 7, 2008. I had her since I was 3, she died at the age of 13.

I also, have two black cats, one's a boy which is 5 years old, and a girl which is 8 years old.

I also have 6 ducks, 2 rouen, 2 runners, and 2 of the white duck, sorry forgot their names.

4 white geese.

50 chickens.

2 ginnies, we use to have 8 but a owl kept eating their heads off.  

Zegg

cursed1_27

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:53 am
I have one cat and i love her  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:14 pm
I got four puppys, all s**t tzu's.

Tiny - Mean, bully one. She's always barkin' at someone or jumping ontop of the other puppies to show em she's boss. xd Pretty smart though, when you say "Tiny, where's Teeny!? Where's Teeny, Tiny!?" she spazzes and goes looking around for her lil sister until she finds her.
Teeny - We call her weeny. She gets picked on alot by Tiny. She tries to act tough to other puppies, but when they bark back or come close to her, she buries her face into your arm. She LOVES getting her butt scratched. She would come downstairs and BEG me to itch her butt. -.-
BoBo - The boy. I think he's gay. He real cute lookin'. He pee's like a girl, meaning he doesn't lift his leg, he just squats down. He also whines and crie 10x more than all the other puppies put together.
Baby - The dad, he's quiet and doesn't like going anywhere. He just stays upstairs in my brother room, and whenever he goes downstairs, he needs to be carried up or else he just sits there waiting.

KeKe, the mom, passed away 2 years ago on Thanksgiving.
Coco and Snowie live with my sister.

Aradyn

-CorrieBee-

Fashionable Fatcat

5,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:50 pm
i have......

1 dog(use to have two) crying

3 bunnies(not really mine its the neighbor hood bunnies)

5 fish

2 frogs

1 chinese eel(im not lieying on this one!)

and im prob gonna get a puppy soon!YEA!!!!! mrgreen mrgreen gonna name her something silly like butter scott or nutter butter! prob nutter butter rofl rofl mrgreen mrgreen blaugh blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:59 pm
3 chihuhuas oldest tan midlest black youngest black and white D; shes going bald gonk crying
3 cats
calico -female-
black and gray -female-
black and white -fixed male- u should see him hes huge eek  

sportsfan666

7,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Merry_Christmas94

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:33 pm
I have:

2 bunnies (kody and dusty)

1 chinchilla (chilly)  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games