Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
╠✖Қιωιs Αℓωαץs ɢʀσω✖Quest♥ ◕ ◡ ◕ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitor count
View Results

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:28 pm
heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:46 pm
Someone wanna pop on in and have a decent convo..? blaugh  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:48 pm
DragonCave
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Valenths
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Global PokedeX Plus
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KIWI SAYS:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:32 am
DragonCave
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Valenths
Global PokedeX Plus
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KIWI SAYS:

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

Adie05

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:13 am
Kyuui Kiwi
Hi Utena!

And yep still making em. They save me gold xD And I use mainly Gimp, sometimes paint, and when I draw and scan, Paint.net

(Hanging in those B/C forums really helped) xp

SORRY FOR LATE REPLY!

cool gimp! i want to try it sometime. my main program is photoshop but i'm wanting to get my own and i dun want to spend for another photoshop cd.

you have lots of pets there biggrin
you tried unicreatures.com yet?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:54 pm
Hehe, I still think your very amazing at your art Adie-chan. blaugh

And I've heard of it, but it looked weird. They are very VERY random. rolleyes  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:35 am
whee  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:25 am
Kyuui Kiwi
Hehe, I still think your very amazing at your art Adie-chan. blaugh

And I've heard of it, but it looked weird. They are very VERY random. rolleyes

they are still somehow new.
i'm sortta getting bored of it tho but i keep training my pets XD  

Adie05

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:52 am
haha. I'm addicted to the gpx plus. Its fun having the pokemon since they are real things. (As in like.. erm, they are a company made thingy.. ugh. I don't know how to explain it xD)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:22 am
User Image
-prods Kiwi-

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Adie05

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:31 am
Kyuui Kiwi
haha. I'm addicted to the gpx plus. Its fun having the pokemon since they are real things. (As in like.. erm, they are a company made thingy.. ugh. I don't know how to explain it xD)

i understand that. tho for some reason i don't like pokemon.

heyhey kimmy~  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:56 pm
Strangely, I really don't like pokemon a lot either, but some of them are just adorable whee

Hi Kimmy! biggrin Its been a while. eek  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:41 pm
User Image
Hai Kiwi - just showing your thread some luff

( I have a paper cut on the tip of my typing finger crying )

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:44 pm
how do you not like pokemon? gonk at least give Eevee and her evolutions some love, okay?  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:34 pm
Aww, Paper cuts really hurt for me. A lot of people laugh saying. "Its just a small paper cut!" But they hurt so bad! (For me. I'm a wimp xP)

Hehe, Eeve is cute. I like *most* of the orignial 150 pokemon though. Charmander, squirtle etc. And the ...4th gen I think..? Some cute penguin like pim... something like that xD.  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff