Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Welcome to Koji Academy School of Pain ! closed till summer Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tsubakino

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:50 pm
(( stressed you always post the story right before me))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:51 pm
Nigh shakes his hand and smiled warmly.
Well we should hit the showers I know I need to. Man i thought that it would go on forever.  

Taria180

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:51 pm
(teehee)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:53 pm
"yes it was just a scratch"Tsubaki sighed and smiled "congratulations! jin he should get some points for that right?"  

tsubakino

tsubakino

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:57 pm
"well you go right on ahead to the showers. i'll go a little later"*heads toward his room  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:59 pm
"Later Yin." Sar flies down to Tsubaki. "Good fight." she says and bows her head slightly.  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

Taria180

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:59 pm
Jin: Smiled. No this was just sparing no points awarded but you have gained 1 skill point if you didn't know every sparing match you win you gain 1 point ever battle you win you gain 4 it will add 10 in any skill you want.

I will be better at dogging.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:02 pm
(I am guessing that the max of the stats would be the top stat possible in those rolls? aka I can't up my defense anymore?)

Yin hopped out of the tree and walked to them to congratulate them on their first spar.

"Nice spar, and I believe the first fight of the school year, though not yet officially begun yet."  

Yin Yun Yang

tsubakino

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:03 pm
tsubaki (in his room) takes off his shirt to reveal a deep wound "thank god for these" eats an aqua venom whole and the wound dissapears. "wow it works well."
((whoa it finished right on time 10:00 time for me to get off))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:05 pm
Walks over to Night. "Godd job!" she says, smiling for the first time in a long time.  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

Taria180

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:07 pm
Thanks Yin and Star. (yes the max roll is the max so you can not become better at defense you have such good defense that it takes away 60 points of damage!) Night headed to the showers he needed to get all the sweat off. The baths were incredible. They had huge showers. Twenty huge hot tubes and a pool as big as a football field. He showed off and changed and went looking for someone to talk to.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:15 pm
(I figured as much, holy cow that was a wonderfully lucky roll I got)

Yin decided to go sit by the lake as Night took to the showers.

"Man, it was a fun fight." He then looked across the water to the other shore.

(Is there a school graveyard? And if so can it be where I am looking?)  

Yin Yun Yang

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:16 pm
Jesse jogged over to the other girl. "You were at the table earlier, right? I didn't catch your name." she said, smiling.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games