Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
DemonLord #2 Kasanoda Ritsu:>:D The face isn't scary, right? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm having a social function at the house and I uh, want to invite Haruhi. Which host do you think I should ask for help in asking him?
  Kyouya; he's bound to find it interesting and knows it'll rile the other members.
  Mori; he was your mentor, right?
  Hunny; his cute factor will win Haruhi over! DO IT!
  Renge; she has amazing gossip knowledge on how to get to Haruhi
  anyone but Tamaki and the Twins; JUST KEEP IT SECRET.
View Results

mintages

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:52 am
Kasanoda stared at the screaming customers and fell over in his own dismay. "WHY DO PEOPLE THINK I'M SO SCARY?!?!?"
He ran behind the couch and began to whine. He stopped for a bit and sniffled. "I like parties..." he whispered softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:35 pm
walk's in shyly um...hello  

Saya1718

Dangerous Bloodsucker

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:03 pm
☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤

Valencia ●Ⓥαℓ● Luna-Beaumont

*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*.:。✿*゚

User Image

╔ K... Kasanoda-kun?

Walks over and places a hand on his shoulder

I don't think your scary... ╝

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:11 pm
"I don't think you're scary, Kasanoda-san."  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Squidums

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:00 pm
-knocks on door-
Uh, Hello?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:18 pm
Ami walked in "Kasanoda, scary? I've seen kittens with scarier faces" she chuckled  

Cherry Pie Kid

Fatcat

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:08 pm
Haruhi walked over to the surrounding group and pulled Kasanoda up to his feet and glared at some of the customers. "I'm sorry, but I don't think any of you are truly helping him with his situation. You do not just enter someone's room and off the bat insult him! Come on, Casanova-san, stand erect and proud. Show these people that if they think you're scary, they should know better than to enter your room and dismay you." Haruhi began to dust Kasanoda's jacket.

"As to the others who are polite enough to Casanova-san, I thank you ever so much." He took his seat at the couch and began reading ever so stiffly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:09 pm
-Walks up to Haruhi-
I'm sorry if I was rude. All I did was walk in and said "Hello" So I don't think your speaking of me.
I find it nice that you have such passion towards Kasanoda, Haruhi.
As for the whole scary face issue. I think your face is comforting and inviting just like your voice. I'm not the best at complimenting people, so I hope that didn't come off as rude.

Squidums

mintages

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:10 pm
Kasanoda blushed ever so at Haruhi's act of kindness--and a little aggressiveness--and collapsed YET AGAIN. Fujiouka-kun TOUCHED MY JACKET!!!! he thought wildly to himself like a little schoolgirl (pretty much all the girls who visited the host room were rubbing off on Kasanoda).  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:25 pm
"Kasa-chan! Are you alright?" Kairi says looking over him with a nervous expression  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

X Saya_MinatsukiX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:11 am
I know whats going on.
Hes collapsed out of blushing because he has a crush on Haruhi-senpai!

((I call all the host in the at the end senpai because they`re a rolemodel to me))
Misao smiling a grin on her face figiured out why he collapsed yet again which was funny I have to say.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:34 am
Keida approaches a door with an emotionless expression. "Kasanoda huh?" she questioned herself. She decides to open the door to find a red haired man on the floor. Keida decides to walk in and hide under a table while writing, seeing that she hates disturbing other people.  

Sheiiphon

mintages

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:57 pm
Kasanoda jolted up at the accusation placed upon him. He was redder than a chili pepper in Mexico on a hot, August day! "M-mahhhh!!! NO! I mean, Fujiouka-kun is a man! I'm no man-lover...!!!! I'm NOT!" he yelled in denial and glimpsed over at Haruhi. Eeeh, this would be easier if she wasn't standing there all cute!!!!!! he thought loudly in his excited little mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:51 pm
*meekly peeks in the open door, giggling at the sight of the handsome redhead denying his crush on Haruhi. He's cute when he's blushing.*  

Qwinn-Chan

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:35 pm
Haruhi narrowed his eyes obviously a bit dense. "Are you insinuating Casanova-san is homosexual? Now I can understand the accusations created because of the other schlubs in the club," he said while pointing at the other hosts, "but he's technically not part of this, and it wouldn't bode well with his Yakuza-ish affairs," Haruhi stated, jumping to conclusions again.  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff