Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Song of the Siren (Accepting :: OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tigrex fang

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:56 am

he gets out of the water holding his Abs due to the small pain " then... i shall see you tomorrow.. my cute mermaid." he nods and leaves heading towards the spot. on the way there he sighs thinking about her ¨ i have never fallen in love... can it be that she is the one..?¨
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:02 pm

Aries waved goodbye then swam underwater to a nice little patch of coral reef. She squeezed in and found a comfortable, completely hidden spot to sleep.

Techni-coloured BloodBath

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:28 pm

Katalina turned to watch the setting sun.
"It's getting dark," she announced suddenly. "I'm a little tired." She glanced back at the group. "Maybe I'll see you all around."
She gave Joshua the hint of a grin. "If you ever want to know something, you know where to find me."
A flip of her tail and she was gone, vanished under the water, on her way back to her home reef.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:21 am

Joshua waved good-bye as Katalina left. He would have like for her to stay longer, but his legs had chosen that moment to remind him that he'd been swimming all day. "I'd better get going too. Otherwise, I just might end up sinking cause my legs will have stopped working." He gave the group a wave. "Maybe I see you some time later." Joshua voice was hopeful as he turned. "Marie!" He called. "Let's go!" Marie came from where she'd been playing with Makai. "We've still got to retrieve the boat." He remember with a flash. Together, they swam to where the boat was still anchored. With a grunt, Joshua heaved himself in. In the boat, he just laid there for a minute before sitting up. Slowly, he stripped himself of his scuba gear. Starting the motor, he guided the boat back to Half-Moon Cove, Marie beside him the whole time.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:48 pm

Seeing that people where leaving, she gave a wide grin, waved goodbye, then sunk into the water, rolling over and heading back to her cave. Persephanie resurfaced once she was inside, and stretched out on the damp sand.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:53 pm

Alex watched them leave, glad to have Logic back to himself. "Why do they call you Logic?" he asked curiously as Logic slipped back into the water. "Because I can figure mind games out fairly easily." sighed the merman, diving under to slick his hair back from his face. Alex grinned. "I love it when you do that." he murmured.

SavingPollyOliver

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:35 pm

Kal headed back to his cave as the others started leaving. He groaned seeing a bunch of rocks blocking the entrance. He changed into his serpent form and ramed into it angrily. After a couple tries he changed back and settled against the bottom sighing.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:58 pm

Katalina, divested of her social personality, sighed happily. Though she'd thought she was happy around the others, she felt much better now that she was back on her own.
Winding her tail around a protruding branch of coral to keep herself from being carried away by the current, she fell asleep.

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Tigrex fang

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:23 pm

Next day? )
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:03 pm

[Yeah. That's what I was waiting for XD Time skip to the morning...]

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:04 pm

((OOC: I guess, if you want.))
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:18 pm

( ok)

Next day

Axel woke up to find a crab sitting in his chest he puts it gently on the sand and walks towards the beach to take a shower.. " sigh morning already.." he takes off his clothes and goes inside the water ." i wonder how Aries is today.?.. il ask her today if i see her.." with that he begins his shower.

Tigrex fang

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:22 pm

Aries burst out of the water in front of Axel and wrapped her arms around him. "I can see your pelvic fin!" She squealed. She was always energetic on nice mornings.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:26 pm

he falls on the sand "AHHH!!! * thud* what are you doing..." he blushes and covers his ¨ pelvic fin¨ which was a bit hard since his hands wherent as big as it. " H..Hey.. you shouldnt look at that!!"

Tigrex fang

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:32 pm

[You must have tiny hands :3
But needless to say, in the pic, Aries doesn't even have a top on so why can't I see your junk? XD]

"Awww! I'm sorry!" Aries smiled and rolled in the wet sand. "Are you hungry? Are you? We can do fishing together."
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games