Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
The Corrupt-a-Wish Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you enjoy Corrupt-a-wish?
  Yes
  No
  Obligatory Poll Whore Option
View Results

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:30 pm
Granted! A few weeks of warm weather break the winter cycle and it warms in to a glorious summer! How ever spring is missed and summer doesnt seam to end, autumn dosent come and by the time next winter rolls around there is a drought in play! Crops fail, live stock perish and worse still the water board impose a £2000.oo fine on any one using a hose pipe!!

I wish I had a well behaved butler who worked for free  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:37 pm
Granted ~ Not only is he the most well behaved he is of the upmost attentive & most obedient. You are never left alone, and you never have to do a thing for yourself. Your muscles start to deterioate and you have a hard time having sex. So the obedient butler pleasures your lover as you cannnot and ultimately runs away with her and you are left all alone, in your gothic bed.

I wish I had an amphibian vehicle  

wiccan j

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:13 pm
Granted. And the newts and frogs in your back garden are very grateful for it and often drive it to hawii! You unfortunately dont get invited! crying

I wish I a diplomat, traveling the world for free and helping countries get along better  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:48 pm
Granted but because countries can never agree some are always sparking off against each other you spend your whole life travelling gettin little to no sleep and do not have chance for a life... holidays? you can for get about them, your determination to help them get along better will not allow you to stop

I wish it was snowin outside right now!  

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

Azure Alexea

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:56 pm
Granted, welcome to the next ice age and it's 10 months of perma frost per year. Hope you brought a coat...
I wish I had minions who obeyed my every whim  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:12 pm
Granted ~ Your new minions follow your every command to the letter... your mum annoys you and you mutter you wish she'd get lost and she vanishes and is never seen again... next your lover comes home late - you mutter about lame excuses and the next thing you know your minions have removed your lover's tongue... every time you're upset and just venting, your minions take action and soon you have no one but your minions to keep you company.

Wish the dog would stop having accidents in the house... she's been house trained for years now... stressed  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:51 pm
Granted, the pooch is blessed with the proper lips, tongue and vocal chords to voice, "Hey Lady! Ya you! This ain't know accident! I'm on strike and protesting, I want real food no more of that can crap or those nasty kibbles, I need a Steak! And more hours out doors!"
She torments you with her verbal abuse, but you can't get rid of her what if she went to the authoritahs and told the story of how shes a miracle mutt that speaks and how you've been "abusing" her? She is now the Master and you are the pet, have fun!

I wish I had some kind of cake or pastry right now. (I'm not really one for dessert but I have a craving)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:52 pm
Granted ~ A lovely Chocolate Banana Cream pie comes floating through the air... then falls with a splat in your lap...

I wish I didn't have to fix dinner  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Azure Alexea

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:15 pm
Granted, You now live in a third world country where there is never any food to cook so you never have to make dinner ever again. Congratulations!
I wish I was knew how to play the violin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:36 pm
Granted~U become obsessed with learning the strings that you now have a violin for each limb and have forgotten how to do everything else!

I wish I could draw like I used too  

wiccan j

Angelicphrase

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:15 pm
Granted you are suddenly regressed back to a toddler and spend your days peeing your pants & making crayon drawings just like you used to. But hey lots of nap time to look forward to. ^^

I wish hadn't fallen off that ladder today.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:32 pm
Granted, you are sent back to Saturday, you haven't fallen off the ladder but now you know there is a chance you will tomorrow. Or you could try and do things differently and change future events but you survived the fall with whatever injuries you have, what if you meddling with fate has a worse outcome? eek

(Oh and By the way lovely skin, you seem to glow like a thousand galactic stars)

I wish I could see in the dark.  

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Angelicphrase

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:44 pm
Granted *poof* you are transformed into a lovely tabby cat with brilliant night vision but of course now all you want to do is use it to chase mice but ah well. I'll go get you some n** *scoops in arms*

(Why thank you your skin is looking rather impressive too,and so shiny. Stars all the latest rage ^_^)

I wish I had the power of the Greek sirens  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:12 pm
(You know love as a pet I'm sure really isn't that bad *snuggle snuggle*)

Granted, you now have the voice and appearance of the beautiful sirens, unfortunately as a siren you are cursed to murder the men you call out to turning them into love sick zombies that walk right into oncoming traffic, out of high rise windows and through all manner of hazards.
Well thank God I'm a tabby! Then again you're already carrying me so I guess it really doesn't make that much of a diff?

I wish the ridiculous prices for all of our daily expenses would drop to more reasonable prices(Greedy bastards)  

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Azure Alexea

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:09 am
Granted (And I agree completely) Prices have become so resonable that most things are free, in fact it's so easy to live off other people most people stop working and we are quickly thrown into a depression the likes of which we've never known... even catnip isn't spared ^-^
I wish car accidents weren't so common  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games