Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Forum Homepage
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tick_FM

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:54 pm
hello to everyone new. : D
i've been away for a long time.. so yeah, sorry. :3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:03 pm
Lydi: I'm good. ^^ And yes, the members here are very nice. biggrin

Tick: Welcome back to the guild. :]  

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50

Yurdarkreverie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:51 pm
illusive_chaos
Welcome to the guild new account. :] Is your new account part of this guild?

Yes it is! How could it not be? This is the best gay guild EVER!!

By the way this is my necklace:
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:50 pm
Lol. Wow. That's a nice "in your face" pic. xD Nice umm.... necklace. biggrin  

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50

Whigg

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:54 pm
Name: Finn
Orientation: Not a clue c; and I'm oddly okay with that <3
Hobbies: Playing bassoon, sailing, kayaking, writing, roleplaying, piano, bari sax, and I used to do Irish Dance 'fore it screwed up my knees. Also, playing every Pokemon game I can get my hands on. xD I am ashamed.
Personality: I'm... a dork. xD otherwise, I can't define myself. Come back later.
Fears: The dark, clowns, monkeys, doctors, and pointy objects. >_> the only rational one among those is the pointy objects, methinks. xD I don't tend to fear realistic things, which is... good, in a way, I guess.
Pets: Hansel (hedgehog) and Chasca (chinchilla). Them's my babies. c: and my brother has a bearded dragon named Puff and a Chinese water dragon named Shui who I chill with pretty often. Oh, and I have an ancient cat named Oliver who's belleh drags on the floor. xD He's quite a spectacle.

I'm a trans guy. Um. I've known for three years but only started actually openly identifying this way recently, 'cause my partner, who's GV too, kind of gave me a verbal kick in the a** and made it clear that sitting and rotting in a closet wouldn't do anyone any good. I'm slowly working on coming out as FtM- I've been out as a lesbian for four years (which obviously isn't accurate anymore, anyway), but I'm starting to doubt that my attraction begins and ends with girls. Much as I do like 'em. *gawks at 'necklace' picture*

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:20 pm
Welcome to the guild Finn. :]  

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50

Whigg

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:22 pm
Thank you c:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:56 am
Hi, um, I'm Minky. ^^ I'm 18 years old. Girlie. I suppose I am pansexual? :3 I like a variety of things. I am not a party person. I'm the kind of person that enjoys watching movies at home on the weekend with a friend or two. I also like to cuddle and hold hands. :3 But I'm single, so that's not happening anytime soon. XD

Oh, I like piranhas. biggrin  

MinkyMoonStar

lisbeth salander13

4,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:55 am
Name: Gaby ( but known as many as Madam b***h biggrin )
Orientation: Lesbian
Hobbies:Collecting shot glasses , Reading, Music, Video Games, Photography,Boxing, Anything that has to do with Harry Potter, Going for walks with my dog & Art.
Fears:Needles (I can not give blood) , Death of a relative, clowns & Oompa Loompas ( don't laugh , those things scare the living day lights out of me )
Pets:2 dogs: Nana (golden retriever and my baby ) & Princess Leia shih tzu, a s**t load of birds and some squirrels.
Likes : Indie music, Harry Potter, Star wars, Tv shows ( that must people don't watch) , soccer, hockey, comic books.
Dislikes : Twilight, Star Trek , bigots , children ,anything girly and American Idol ( hate that show with a passion)
Weakness: Liquor , hot girls & electronic gadgets( anything new , I must have ) My dog Nana ( I can not go out and not buy her a new toy)
Favorite Band : Tegan and Sara
Favorite Movie : Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Favorite Book : Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow
Favorite Video Game : Red Dead Redemption
Favorite Tv show: Rizzoli and Isles and Arrested Development
Favorite Comic: Batwoman  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:21 am
Hiya! im new to the guild
Name: Kayla
Orientation: lezbian (gay lol)
Hobbies: Drawing, Taking perdy pictures, writing.
Weaknesses: Bugs, and comfy beds.
Pets: 1 cat two dogs.
Heres my cat lol
User Image
And one of my doggies
User Image  

XxFluffy Bunny PoopxX

o0 Kracked Kogs 0o

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:35 pm
lisbeth salander13
Hobbies:Collecting shot glasses , Reading, Music, Video Games, Photography,Boxing, Anything that has to do with Harry Potter, Going for walks with my dog & Art.
Fears:Needles (I can not give blood) , Death of a relative, clowns & Oompa Loompas ( don't laugh , those things scare the living day lights out of me )
Pets:2 dogs: Nana (golden retriever and my baby ) & Princess Leia shih tzu, a s**t load of birds and some squirrels.
Likes : Indie music, Harry Potter, Star wars, Tv shows ( that must people don't watch) , soccer, hockey, comic books.
Dislikes : Twilight, Star Trek , bigots , children ,anything girly and American Idol ( hate that show with a passion)
Weakness: Liquor , hot girls & electronic gadgets( anything new , I must have ) My dog Nana ( I can not go out and not buy her a new toy)

Welcome... TO THE WORLD OF TOMORROooooooooOOOOOoOOoOoooOOOOOOoO)0)0WWWWwwwWWwWw!!!!!! D; *runsoutofbreathpant*

So... *pant* You... *Pant* seem... *pant* like a... *pantpassout*

Yeah, so you named your golden retriever seven (in Japanese)?
Cool. ^.^

@Fluffy Bunny Poop:
Your cat is so cute! >.< Consider your cat... CATNAPPED. [/bad pun]
Get it? CAT... NAP... NAPPING! lulz... you see it's funny because your cat looks like it's sleeping and... well... um... shut up. xP

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:29 pm
o0 Lydi-Freaxxx 0o
lisbeth salander13

Welcome... TO THE WORLD OF TOMORROooooooooOOOOOoOOoOoooOOOOOOoO)0)0WWWWwwwWWwWw!!!!!! D; *runsoutofbreathpant*

Cool. ^.^

@Fluffy Bunny Poop:
Get it? CAT... NAP... NAPPING! lulz... you see it's funny because your cat looks like it's sleeping and... well... um... shut up. xP

Thanks for the welcome.
i guess I named her seven (in Japanese) But i mostly named her after Peter Pan's Nana  

lisbeth salander13

4,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MinkyMoonStar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:37 pm
o0 Lydi-Freaxxx 0o
lisbeth salander13

Cool. ^.^

@Fluffy Bunny Poop:

Hehe, you're funneh. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:13 pm
Hello! I'm new, and I would love to get to know some of you! I'm bisexual, but I'm engaged, so I'm focusing more on the ally/ advocating aspect of things. Anyway, looking forward to getting to meeting all of you!  

falafel jane

Tick_FM

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:53 pm
Yurdarkreverie
illusive_chaos
Welcome to the guild new account. :] Is your new account part of this guild?

Yes it is! How could it not be? This is the best gay guild EVER!!

By the way this is my necklace:
User Image

i like it <3  
Forum Homepage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games