Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shikamaru-Blood
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:50 pm
Andrew then ran to the hotel library....He went to the "Extinct Animals" book! "Hmmmm.." Hesaid as he saw the piper fish...
He ran to the beach trying to find kitty.....
(((Why is kikyo applying for a job??? We are still on vacation...????))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:24 pm
"uh Fenrir got hurt so now we are here." Kawaii said to Kikyo "and i don't really know what happened to Yukina."  

Bre loves PINK

death-wolf1994
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:27 pm
fenrir layed there asleep the doctors still trying to wake him he held kawaiis hand not letting go  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:30 pm
"Um its fine let him sleep i will knw if he is awake or not." Kawaii told the doctor and held Fenrir's hand.  

Bre loves PINK

death-wolf1994
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:32 pm
fenrirs dragon scar started to glow again his face started to cringe in pain it glew brite like alight was coming out of it fenrirs memories were coming back  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:36 pm
"Are you ok? Why is your scar glowing like that?" Kawaii asked  

Bre loves PINK

death-wolf1994
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:38 pm
fenrir was still unconious his eyes flew open but he was still asleep they turned completely red with nothing in them his memorie was coming the memories he tryed to forget had come back his arm lifted up he closed his eyes his dragon scar went up his fingers leading to the tip each tip had a dragon head on it and he fell back to the bed  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:41 pm
Kawaii slowly Kawaii walked backward to al wall and sat on the ground just watchin what was happening ot him
What is happening to him? Kawaii thought to her self  

Bre loves PINK

death-wolf1994
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:44 pm
fenrir layed there he shot up waking up he held his arm"ahhh" he said sweat down his body his body sore from the pain  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:47 pm
"are you ok Fenrir? Whats wrong?" Kawaii asked from the corner she was in.  

Bre loves PINK

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:54 pm
OOC: Kawaii sitting in the corner... but it is suppesed to look like her!

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:09 pm
((i ******** know their on vacation -excuse my language- but shes looking for some papers for her to fill out so she can start working when they finnish the vacation))  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

Shikamaru-Blood
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:24 pm
((Oh! OK! =D))
Andrew got to the beach and saw only a crab... " I guess you arent kitty!" he said sadly as he sat on the sand trying to think of where a kitten would hide...

After the "crab" heard the word kitten the crab instantly turned into a kitten....

Andrew saw this " What the hell!" he yelled as backed up and said "Kitty why- how- what did you do!?"

The kitten just stared back....  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games