Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

drac54

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:55 pm
Sonia growled. "So what...? You messed around in my head, dug around because you were bored out of your mind, and dragged my demons out to display them to the whole world...? I don't want to see it anymore! If I wanted to, then I'd live through this... feeling... all day...."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:04 pm
"sure" Christopher said basking in the sunlight  

Wildear17

drac54

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:08 pm
Sonia stood up, swaying unsteadily on her feet. She walked back up the beach ignoring Chris, heading for the familiar alley ways of the city. She would have to walk some of this off before she headed back to headquarters. "Follow me... and I swear to god your dead Chris... understand...?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:25 pm
"whatever" Christopher hissed and walked away  

Wildear17

drac54

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:33 pm
Sonia hid in the nearest alley, out of sight from the street. A last image passed through her mind. A man, whose face she couldn't make out snickered and lunged. The image disappeared and Sonia gasped, shuddering. she stumbled to her feet and walked back to the headquarters. Then she retreated to her room, not wanting to be seen.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:22 pm
Dahlia sighed. She gently squeezed his shoulder and looked up at him. "Could you have stopped yourself?" Her voice was quiet, and a bit broken.  

The Galactic Panda

Wildear17

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:18 pm
Christopher walked into his room and sat on his bed thinking sometimes looking at his magma pit sometimes looking at the wall  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:07 pm
Sonia walked out of her room with a book in her hand and headed to the common room. She sat down and flipped the book open. Then she started reading. She was almost back to normal.  

drac54

Wildear17

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:05 pm
Christopher sighed and looked up at bthe cealing he was bored out of his mind  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:15 pm
Sonia sighed and put the book down. She got up and walked over to Chris's door and knocked quietly. "Hey.... I'm sorry about my actions earlier.... I wasn't myself..." Sonia sighed and sat down beside the door in the hall, her back against the wall.  

drac54

Wildear17

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:53 pm
"its fine, i understand" Christopher said from the doorway  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:07 pm
Sonia smiled softly. "I'm glad..." She stood up, retrieved her book from the common room and walked back towards her room.  

drac54

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:27 pm
"I could, but didn't when I was a mercenary. I had gambling issues." He said as he tried to look into her eyes, but couldn't.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:32 pm
Dahlia ran a hand through her messy black hair. Her eyes wandered to the ocean. "Like, Vegas and stuff like that?" She adjusted her position because of the lack of blood flow to her legs. Dahlia sat cross-legged, her eyes still focused on the ocean.  

The Galactic Panda

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:45 pm
"No, I gambled my life on a race...I knew I was the best in that area, even so I lost. My car was tampered with and I rolled. When it came time, I knew the last bomb would be suicide. I was even informed of children being there. But I was missimformed about the tour." He said looking back up at the stars.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games