Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise
Questions About Sex & Sexual Health Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

junmyeon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:57 pm
Um- in the past I've had white discharge. And I can feel it when it happens, it feels like the feeling you get when you're on period and the blood is discharged from your body. It happens rather randomly, and I have no idea what it is. o___o;

help? 8D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:18 pm
It's pretty much the v****a cleaning itself out. It happens slightly more often before, during, and after your period.  

Nakita Maceo

6,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

junmyeon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:19 pm
Nakita Kitagawa
It's pretty much the v****a cleaning itself out. It happens slightly more often before, during, and after your period.

Oh okay, thankyou a lot. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:18 pm
Today was the last day of my period and the blood didn't look right. It was a dark brown and it was really thick. Could this be implantation bleeding? Or something else?  

Rei Uchikino

Nakita Maceo

6,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:52 am
It's pretty much the same as FinalTsurugi's question. Discharge.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:14 pm
Nakita Kitagawa
It's pretty much the same as FinalTsurugi's question. Discharge.

I see. I didn't think discharge normally looked like that so I didn't even consider it. Thanks for the help. ^^  

Rei Uchikino

undersevenstars

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:42 am
My question, is 'Why do sexuals find sex appealing?'... I mean, I know there's the nerves and stuff that make it feel nice or whatever... But why does it appeal? Weird question I know, but I'm genuinely curious...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:22 pm
AvalondragonMoonlight
My question, is 'Why do sexuals find sex appealing?'... I mean, I know there's the nerves and stuff that make it feel nice or whatever... But why does it appeal? Weird question I know, but I'm genuinely curious...

It's pretty much programmed into our nature. Our hormones and all the chemicals in our brains get a natural high from it. Our brains and hormones tell us it's good. It's a survival method our body uses to get us to breed. I know I just made it sound rather unromantic and not so fun, but that's the core reason we do it.

RandyAnn

RandyAnn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:36 pm
[ icicle ]
this is kinda embarissing. me and my bf are very sexually active. i get close 2 havving an orgasim, but for some reason im not having one and its really frustrating. i read in a magazine that a girl didnt have an orgasim until she used a sex toy/ vibrator thingy.

Don't be embarrassed it actually happens to a lot of women and they all have similar questions. And, you don't have to use a sex toy before you get an orgasm. It's different for different people. Some oragasm very easily and some take a while or more work. Foreplay might help if you're getting close but not quite getting there.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:40 pm
haha. I'm glad my little sister worked at a teen clinic for 2 years. Her annoying talks actually helped me with this thread =)

RandyAnn

undersevenstars

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:15 pm
RandyAnn
AvalondragonMoonlight

It's pretty much programmed into our nature. Our hormones and all the chemicals in our brains get a natural high from it. Our brains and hormones tell us it's good. It's a survival method our body uses to get us to breed. I know I just made it sound rather unromantic and not so fun, but that's the core reason we do it.

Oh, okay, that makes sense... Not programmed into me, thankfully >.< (asexual) Yeah, I was wondering, 'cause I know the whole reproducing bit, but I didn't get why it would appeal otherwise... Thanks!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:18 pm
AvalondragonMoonlight
RandyAnn
AvalondragonMoonlight

Oh, okay, that makes sense... Not programmed into me, thankfully >.< (asexual) Yeah, I was wondering, 'cause I know the whole reproducing bit, but I didn't get why it would appeal otherwise... Thanks!

No problem =] glad I could help.

RandyAnn

tbhchanel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:35 am
Taormina
Nozomu Kotori
xX Princess Heartbreak Xx
eccentricanomaly
I have another question.

When there's girl on girl "sex" and guy on guy "sex", how exactly do they . . . do it?
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Well...I'll PM u this question...

Can... can you PM me, too? redface I'm only really wondering about the Lesbian sex, though, because I don't roll with guys in that kind of way. And uh... does Guy on Guy Sex hurt? Wouldn't it? o.o

Yeah, I'm wondering about that too redface sweatdrop

PM me this too.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:49 am
Rei Uchikino
Today was the last day of my period and the blood didn't look right. It was a dark brown and it was really thick. Could this be implantation bleeding? Or something else?

A period can be from bright red and liquidy to black and somewhat snot-like.

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games