Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Ende's March Customs - SECOND CC SLOT - Starts P23!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Faux Affliction_x

Shameless Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:11 pm
.:Edited Regular Soquili:.

User Image

Colorist wanted: Anyone who is available^.^
Name of horse: Hiroshi
Owner: x_Faux Affliction_x
Temper: Soft
Breed: Horsebreed
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Markings: Hiroshi is a mostly white mare. Her left front leg would have a black sock that would go a little less than half way up her knee. Her right rear leg would have a black sock that reached up past her knee almost reaching her thigh. Her hindquarters would have a large black spot on it. The spot would cover almost all of her hindquarters. She would have a small black slightly star shaped blaze on her forehead.
Fur color: black and white.
Eye color: Honey
Hair style: Mane would be medium and tail would be long
- Hooves: The two corresponding with the socks will be black and the two corresponding with the plain white legs will be tan
- Mane & Tail: Her mane would be mostly white with a few black streaks threw it, her tail would be half black and the other half white.

Edit: A halter..... In a bright teal blue....... how much is that going to cost me extra?

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: I'll let the colorist decide what would look best
Tag Feather color: Pink and light blue
Tag frame color: Black

Examples: Hiroshi from SotC
Halter. Sorry it isn't the greatest picture of the halter but Velvet dosen't like posing for pictures XD

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:12 pm
.:Seathi:.
Colorist wanted:Ende
Name of horse: Avinasi
Owner: Lilly_Foxx
Temper: Brazen
Breed: Marbled Cichlid
Description:
Eyes: hex colour: BE3702
Expression: I’d like there to be a scowl on his face…moody/brooding sort of look
Hooves: hex colour: BE3702
Fins: I’d like small tears in them (if allowed)
Colouring: Black with, bright, iridescent orange (see reference image), and light scarring on his chest and legs
Reference image(s): [X]
Jewellery: A strand of kelp with a fairly large shark tooth tied into it as a pendant on a necklace
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag frame color: (up to you)
Tag feather color: (up to you)  

Lilly_Foxx

Teh_Sil

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:18 pm
While I posted this earlier, it wasn't counted... so I'm posting it again just in case. *slightly confused*

Colorist wanted: Ende
Name of horse: Alvilda
Owner: Teh_Sil
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Cutthroat
Breed: Corsair
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): The eye color should be close to that of the Caribbean ocean. A very intense blue-green. http://photos.igougo.com/images/p228620-Providenciales-Caribbean_Ocean_on_Grace_Bay.JPG
http://www.beaches-r-us.com/images/cazona_38.jpg
Her body should be styled after an old time-y map- you know, the here there be dragons style. Something in sepia, with only touches of blue for the ocean, and color for any ships and dragons if you want to add them, much like this.
http://www.beaches-r-us.com/images/cazona_38.jpg
I love the detailing of this map, coupled with the little ships and Neptune and the sea serpent/whale thing.
The specific area the map should focus on is the Caribbean.
http://www.moonrings.com/images/caribbean.gif
Hooves should be dark brown or black.
A slight frown on her face.
Reference image(s): Besides those above.. . http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/27/Azores_old_map.jpg
http://www.senorcafe.com/archives/old iceland map.jpg
http://www.bkkbooks.com/image/Old-Map-Indonesia-Maluku-Mallet.jpg
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult):
Default accessory color(s)?: Any
Tag frame color: Any
Tag feather color: Same hue as her eyes.
Hair/clothing edits: Ah… Here is where our price goes up, I think. XD
Her hair should be on the longer side, wind blown out to the right (NOT the templated style). In her hair, tied in, should be various brightly colored feathers, brightly colored beads, bits of bone, and other trinkets you think would look good. Maybe pieces of cloth in red and blue and other colors?
The tail should also be long and swept out behind her, with the same amount and same style of little baubles in it.
Gold and bone bracelets should be across her front and back legs.
In her ears there should be various earrings- long and dangley, gold hoops, studs... In gold and silver and what not. Antique looking por favor!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:25 pm
Colorist wanted:
Any
Name of horse: Set'sul
Owner: Capricorn Sunchai
Temper: Relaxed
Breed: Spirited
Description: Black base, to start off- hooves should also stay black. Markings should be in a tribal-esque style in a violet color- swirls or random markings are fine; eyes should be the same color as the markings. His mane and tail should be black and streaked with thin lines of purple. See reference images for more details- nothing has to be exact, it's kind of open-ended as long as the colors are right. cx
Reference image(s): Other pets, same idea: [x] [x]
Default accessory color(s)?: Silver/White
Tag frame color: Something that matches.
Tag feather color: Something that matches.

Hair/clothing edits: His forelock I would like like this and the main body of his mane should be like this, mostly. It can be tweaked to make it easier or whatever; basically, longish mane with a forelock that covers his eyes. His tail can look somewhat like the standard 'short' style, but a little bit longer and styled to match his mane.

Both mane and tail can have a couple white feathers tied into it. His fetlocks and underbelly should be long rather than the standard kind (somewhat like the Angeni style?).

[[ Yeah, I'm slightly confused, so I hope I'm doing this right. cx;;; ]]

Capricorn Sunchai

Aged Gaian

Kirowyn Love

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:26 pm
.:Cerynei Soquili:.
Name of horse: Draeanna
Owner: Kirowyn Love
Temper: Earthy
Breed: Sylvan
Description:
Eye color: very light blue - almost white
Hair Color: Whitish/Greenish Blue
Hair Style - Very long like Crisantos, only a little more wind blown look to it. It should also have lillies tucked in throughout.
Body: A couple of different shades of blue splotched over her whole body. Vines should be wrapped around her, and some of the vines should have leafy tendrils hanging from them. There should be a few colorful humming birds flying around her.
Reference image(s): Main, Side, Back
Which stage you want them to start as? Basket
Default accessory color(s)?: Whatever matches
Tag frame color: Whatever matches
Tag feather color: Whatever matches  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:28 pm
.:Uni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: anyone
Name of horse: Little Lori
Owner: Jinx Creed
Temper: guardian
Breed: Uni
Description: all white body
Horn: gold
Tail: curley, all white
Mane: Short, pastel/light rainbow (you can do edited hair if you like, but the short would look fine)
Eyes: light blue
Reference Image(s): full,mane and horn
Default accessory color(s)?: shouldnt be any
Tag frame color: light blue
Tag feather color: white
Hair/clothing edits (if any): could the feather on the mane be removed?

info: when i was little, my older brother Brian gave me a small porcelain unicorn. If i ever had trouble sleeping or was scared, i would imagine that she was real, and that we would go riding though a magical forest. I would fall asleep and have good dreams everytime.
I know that this one is very simple, but it has a lot of emotional significance to me. My brother is very close to me.

There is a familiar i would like to get to go with Lori (wich btw is my real name). It would be a wolf based off of a stuffed animal my brother also gave me, his name would be Big Brother.

Thankyou for this chance, i would never be able to afford a uni under normal cercimstances.

Jinx Creed

noxilicious

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:32 pm
Colorist wanted: Endejester
Name of horse: Vaeis
Owner: noxilicious
Temper: Overconfident
Breed: Horsebreed Edition - Lustiano
Description: His main body with be a orangeish/auburn buckskin color. It would be bright, and kinda of standing out. On his hindquarters I'd like for there to be a sort of soft dappling. Barely noticeable. Both his front legs, as well as the furthest back leg, will have white up to just beyond the hoof feathering. Above that to about the knee, there will be black. On the closer back leg, it'll just be black up to the knee. He'll have a white down the bridge of his nose, starting between his eyes. Kinda like in the reference pictures. Other the the white, his muzzle with fade to black.
Reference image(s):
Side picture ---> [x]
Front-ish [Just for better face view] ---> [x]
Tag frame color: Natural colored, but colorist choice
Tag feather color: Natural colored, but colorist choice
Hair/clothing edits: Both his mane and tail with be pure black to start off. His mane will be thick and relatively straight. It should hang in his face a little, but mostly hanging down past his shoulders. It should be slightly mussed, like not neat. Windblown and maybe a little messy. Some of his forelock should be pulled back on either side of his head. His tail should be a long massive braid. Long enough that the end should be well on the floor. The braid should also be slightly messy, and a little loose. Not entirely neat. It should be tied by a leather looking strip at the end.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:37 pm
Hey guys, uh. If you're having any issues understanding the rules (for any reason) or anything like that, please either post in this thread or shoot me a PM, and I'll see if I can't help things, since I know Ende's getting bombarded with stuff atm.

And may I remind you all, please, that this is Ende's thread with Ende's rules. If you do not like how things are done here, both Mer and Imp are hosting their customs in the near future, and I would advise that you enter theirs, for I'm sure they'll have a different style of slot distribution. There should be no reason to PM Ende at this point <3 (unless it's non-soq related. In that case, you probably should because there's a 10-1 chance that I'll have no idea how to answer any of those questions *EYEBROW WAGGLE* THOUGH I CAN TRY.)

Again, if you have any ???'s or just WANT TO PRATTLE, I am totally available to prattle to, PM ME PM ME PM ME! biggrin

Edit: AND YOU ALL ARE DOING WONDERFUL, GOOD JOB GOOD JOB, KEEP THOSE FORMS COMING IF YOU HADN'T POSTED THEM PREVIOUSLY WHEN WE WERE DOING THE OTHER SLOTS!

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

Can we post one for this, even if we've already posted for the regular slots?
If so~ Here's mine. ^_^ Then off to beeeed.

Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Celestial Wonder
Owner: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Temper: Serene
Breed: Spirited
Description:
Mane/Tail: Hair Style
I'd like the mane to look like the previous picture, minus the tiara. I'd like the tail to be curly like that, and for it to be down to her feet, some laying around it, and I'd like them to be black with gold jewels/sparkles in them.
Body: See reference image for coloring, markings, etc. However, I'd like her to have a little more black showing.
Jewelry: This necklace, but instead of the diamonds, I'd prefer black jewels.
I'd like a bracelet. Feel free to be creative with the design and placement.
Reference Image:
Celest Reference Image
Default accessory color?: No Default Accessories.
Tag Frame color: Gold
Tag Feather color: Gold and black
Edits: See Mane/Tail and jewelry.
Feel free to change anything if you feel it would look better. ^_^  
.:Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse: Bad Horse (The Thoroughbred of Sin)
Owner: elvyralani
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Evil
Breed: Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): See reference for colors! Fur is a chocolate brown lighter than the picture. Mane and tail a darker brown like reg, so are eyes. Medium length for both mane and tail. White marking down the nose, all the way past mouth. Right back lower leg is white.
Reference image(s): Ref
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: n/a
Tag frame color: artist choice
Tag feather color: artist choice  

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:55 pm
:Edited Regular Soquili:

:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: any one available
Name of horse: Shoshana
Owner: lysia_nyteblade
Temper (one word for horse's personality): loving
Breed: cost-play
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): blond hair long and flowing, dragging the ground for both mane and tail. Not wavy but flowing no braids. Body color will be red as shown in image of centaur added for reference. Would like the face to be white like a bald faced horse only with the blush on the cheeks. A darker red for the socks of the mare. Eyes are to be a light blue almost a blue gray.
Reference image(s):Mane reference for body and roses.User Image
bald faced reference User Image
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: light blue
Tag frame color: light blue
Tag feather color: med. blue
Hair/clothing edits: cluster of red roses at the bottom of the tail and partially going up it, and ring of roses on her head, red roses. Around her neck is another ring of red roses much like in picture provided. (refer to reference images provided)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:00 pm
Ende I have a question. If I have a different Soquili I want to enter for the Colorist Pay slot can I or does it have to be the same one that was proxied for me?  

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:01 pm
Ende: -Flails and snugs in apology.- D8; I hadn't realised other people had PM'd you in regards to that. My apologies!

Flutter /OR/ Regular Edit Soquili
Colorist wanted: Ende. <3
Name of horse: Ajiana
Owner: ArashiX
Temper: Luminescent
Breed: Moonlight

Description:

+ Her pelt, overall, has a silvery luminescence to it. She should glow subtly, much as the moon does. This is one of the best examples I could find.
+ I'd like some sort of pattern or markings. However, I'm not sure "what" exactly. Something...to match, I'd think, the overall feel that she'll represent. Luminescence, moonlight, moonstones...I'd want to say whimsical as well...but not too whimsical.
+ Her eyes can either be blue, faintly glowing, or gold or silverish, also glowing. I've no clue what would look best.
+ An addition of longer, silky fetlocks would be a bonus. Slightly fluffy, somewhat long, but not completely covering her hooves...which should be either faint gold or silver, your choice.

Hair:
+ Her hair, from what I'd most like to say, is something akin to "spun gold". A very soft, full-moon-type gold, very luxurious, but with a wispy feel. It's not thin, though. But as I said, long, reaching the ground. The exact length is really up to you, as the colourist, as well as the 'style'. However, my preferences are either loose curls, waves, or straight-ish hair. The gold, shiny colour here seems to be an okay reference...but she's Moonlight-themed...so nothing too bright or showy.
+ Any little dangly-bits with crystals, custom feathers, whatever you wish, (ie: to cluster a small portion of her bangs or mane) would be lovely~ She should look dainty and feminine, but not overcrowded with jewels and baubles.
Tail:
+ Same colour as her mane, trickets/baubles are okay here, as well, and you can gather a bit near the base, like I did with this plushie.

Accessories:
+ Around her neck is a gold-chained necklace, very delicate looking. At the end, there's a blue moonstone gem, carved into a crystal, and circled around it is a piece of gold metal, like this ( just a reference, if it's made prettier, that'd be lovely. I can't draw xD ). Don't mind the fact it's got "tiger's eye" on it next to the jewel; it's being used for another custom from a different place, it's definitely the Blue Moonstone I'm wanting... <3 This is another possibility for the gem, but I do like the other for its faint brilliance. Here is a better example than my hand-drawn stuff. Delicate. It's...essentially, her "essence" encased and cradled by the strength of the metal [might be symbolic to plots! 8D] upon her neck.
+ At her feet is a fair-sized Crystal sphere that's been cut into a faceted globe--the Crystal itself is clear, however, obviously, like any diamond or crystal, there's colours within it as well. On the top is a small gold cap with a loop, and attached to said loop is a braided, thick golden-rope [much darker than her mane], with a tassel at the end.
+ [Optional/Additional] Where the Unicorn horns would normally sit [NO, she doesn't have one x3] a Blue/Rainbow Moonstone crystal, set in an intricate gold piece of jewelry sits upon her forehead, her bangs parted. Her bangs should cover the non-visible eye, regardless of whether this optional piece stays or goes...I've seen other females with this look and I think it adds an air of mystery and almost vulnerability.

Wings:
[NOTE:: Whether Ajiana is a Flutter or merely an Editted Regular, I can't decide. If you'd like a shot at this, Ende, feel free to do whichever you think would most suit her; wings or wingless, it doesn't matter, I have the funds for the Colourist Pay slot regardless. If you do choose the wings, description is below. :3]
+ I'd had an idea or two for wings. I've been leaning somewhat towards something like these for wings... But I'd be fairly flexible in that regards. This was the other idea I had in mind, or, I combined the ideas on a had Plushie.

Reference image(s): Have been included in the description.
Tag frame color: Up to the colourist.
Tag background: Something night sky-ish, to better show off her pelt's 'glow'.
Tag feather color: Up to the colourist.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:02 pm
*pings hearts that eat frustration and annoying pms at Ende* There all better blaugh heart  

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:11 pm
*reposting mine just in case*

Colorist wanted: Anyone <3
Name of horse: Sunchaser
Owner: Vollyballrocks91
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Loving
Breed: Tribal
Description: ((It's a lot easier to just follow the main reference image but I'll write it all out anyway ^^))
Gray body with 2 large redish orange slashes across her back that fade into purple and one smaller one in between the two large ones. A purple blaze on her forehead/nose that fades into redish orange and back to purple. A boomerang shaped slash on her shoulder that also starts purple, fades to redish orange and then back to purple. And one more on her neck starting at the hairline that starts redish orange that fades to purple. Hoovea are also gray but a lighter shade of gray. Light blue eyes. Rainbow socks ((Definitely look at the reference image for that)) The mane is yellow in the middle and then fades to orange and finally to red as it gets to the outside. The tail is the same except it starts blue in the middle and fades out to purple at the edge.
Reference image(s): Sunchaser
Default accessory color(s)?: Colorist choice
Tag frame color: Colorist choice
Tag feather color: One feather redish orange fading to yellow and the other blue fading to purple.
Hair/clothing edits: I'd like the hair sort of like it is on the reference picture. A little longer than the average mane length and have it look wind blown slightly. Same with the tail, somewhere in between the average length and the longer style, without it touching the ground, also a bit wind blown. I hope that's a good enough description ^^;  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff