Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Prince Type ~ Tamaki Suoh Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:51 pm
Yuki walked up to Tamaki and poked him with a rose. "Appologize to Sakuya for yelling at her on her birthday. Now."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:42 pm
"oh trust me Tamaki. The twins are going to be doing ALOT of pranking...."  

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:16 pm
Oh, so you FINALLY decided to show, did you Tamaki-Sempai? I've gone through hell while waiting for you, you know that? I had to fight mushrooms, get insulted, get ignored, mope, get poked with roses, and I didn't even get my snickers bar.......now, may I please study under you to become a first rate host? Minus the nosebleeding thing of course...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:52 am
"C'mon you guys. Give the King of Hosts a little space, will ya? He's had enough, especially with the nosebleed..."  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:31 am
Yuki shrugged. "I guess." She walked over to her bag and began looking through it for chocolate. "But I would watch out for the twins, Tamaki."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:50 am
"and I'd also watch out for killer mushrooms, cuz there was one apparently,"  

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:18 am
I looked at the door. I might as well meet the other hosts.... I got up and left the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:48 am
Sakuya was at the door of the room, not wanting to enter at this point, seeing as she was still upset about being yelled at while taking care of him while he's unconcious, during her own birthday. Sakuya sighed, not wanting to talk to the prince until he got the common sense to say sorry. But, she thought maybe it'd be fun seeing how 'The King' usually does things around here, anyways, seeing as she's probably NEVER going to get an apology at this rate. She went from standin up t sitting up, leaning on the wall.  

XMintyPandaX

Nighthawk475

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:41 pm
*Upon seeing Sakuya leaning on the wall, approaches her*
"He'll say he's sorry about the whole incident...or at least, I'll make him." *Evil smirk*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:19 pm
"Well, please, don't force it on him. " Sakuya said "He should do it by his own freewill, that's what makes it a real apology." Sakuya sighed "But I would have hoped he'd apologize soon..." Sakuya stated  

XMintyPandaX

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:26 pm
He will Sakuya don't worry.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:16 pm
Yuki walks over to Tamaki and Holds Mr. bunny up to his face. " won't you say sorry to them for Mr. Bunny? Mr. Bunny wants to be friends." says yuki  

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:17 pm
I watched as Yuki put her bunny up to Tamaki's face. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:59 pm
Yuki blinked at Yuki putting the bunny in Tamaki's face. "...That was such a Honey-senpai thing to do..."  

Otaku_Gurl_69

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:15 pm
Hey Tamaki-Sempai, when did you get a DDR machine in here? I just noticed it next to the grand piano. Oh, and that bunny is too cute! Oh, and Sempai, you really should apologize to Princess Sakuya. She's far to pretty to be sad, so make her feel better.  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games