Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Movies TV Shows Books Comics
Dr. Who - a show for the truly decrepit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Dr. Who?
I don't like anybody.
5%
 5%  [ 15 ]
Didn't he have something to do with pledge drives?
1%
 1%  [ 5 ]
I don't watch medical shows.
2%
 2%  [ 7 ]
I heard he went crazy and lived in Obi-Wan's attic.
10%
 10%  [ 31 ]
Sure. Lots. Now gimme my poll gold.
24%
 24%  [ 74 ]
Exterminate! Exterminate!
56%
 56%  [ 168 ]
Total Votes : 300

Eirwyn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:08 pm
Please don't--I've figured out too much already from the unlabeled semi-spoilers posted by excited kids in the DWG. gonk

Hopefully I'll have a packet of DVDs in the mail today pirate . My source was calling this an example of some of the best Doctor Who ever. (Good as Gridlock?? :O )

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:09 pm
Well lets just say that fans of the older series are going to be very happy to be annoyed. xd Very.  

Velouria Dragoon

Eirwyn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:03 pm
I found epis. 9 & 10 & their Confidentials in the mail yesterday & spent all evening watching all of it in one go! whee

I liked Blink a lot! WAAAY better than Love & Monsters last year doing the same sort of thing. Now I want the Doctor's temporal preschool description of the nature of Time on a T-shirt. rofl

My Pirate source is so excited about the most recent episode that he completely spilled the beans about who comes back when he wrote me an e-mail about it. I want to whap him one. gonk

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:01 pm
Oh noes... and you'd have never guessed otherwise. I mean they did it well until the last minute...  

Velouria Dragoon

Eirwyn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:51 pm
gonk crying *Wants to bash him one again*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:52 pm
Oh Gorrammit! I haven't even seen the FIRST episode with this guy! Bash your friend one for me, too!  

Harbone
Crew

Eirwyn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:28 pm
*Swats Harbone instead*
It isn't his fault you haven't seen the episodes--and I didn't tell you who comes back!
Series 3 will be on the Sci Fi Channel soon. Get somebody to tape it for you.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:07 am
havoc... isn't it wonderful? ninja  

Velouria Dragoon

Eirwyn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:06 pm
What, the stunt team who did the fights & flew & drove & got blown up & such as UNIT troops back in Pertwee's day? mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:26 am
xd Pertwee was a good Doctor, no doubt about that. 3nodding and yeah, its fun, isn't it?  

Velouria Dragoon

Velouria Dragoon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:48 am
Great season closer. RTD knows how to go out with a bang. But now no more Doctor Who until the Christmas special and of course next season... sad Waiting is hard...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:39 pm
Hot Dog! Doctor Who is on Sci Fi Channel now! xd
It shows at 8pm & repeats later in the night.
The kickoff has "Runaway Bride" (the '06 Christmas Special) & "Smith & Jones" (Series 3,Ep.1) back to back, & the repeat started at 11:30pm!

And UNC-TV will be showing "Empty Child" on Saturday Night at 11pm, if anybody else here can get North Carolina Public Television.

Eirwyn

Velouria Dragoon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:59 am
PBS back in Chicago has Doctor who... I'll have to see if they have it around here too... xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:38 pm
eek eek eek gonk burning_eyes wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

Yes, I've seen the last three episodes of the season now.)

wahmbulance wahmbulance scream cool eek eek sweatdrop heart  

Eirwyn

godhi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:19 am
Not only do we have the third season of Doctor Who on Sci Fi Channel, but BBC America will be showing Torchwood, a Doctor Who spinoff based on the storylines from second season. It's generating positive reviews in England and is best described as "Doctor Who for adults."  
Movies TV Shows Books Comics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games