Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Athena_68

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:23 am
Sage quickly checked on Kae and saw that Leon had been hurt. "Don't move." She said to the man and then transported her self into the forest where Leon and Kae were.
Kae quietly landed on her shoulder and they started running to Leon. She saw two men hovering over him and she got some vines to wrap around their arms and legs.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:54 am
Arias continued to run, her large paws emitting thunderous noises. She had already reached the end of the South side of the city, and now she was miles into the forest. Trees were a blur around her as she ran deeper in.
I'm sorry for throwing you on my back like that, but I-
Arias ears stood up on end. She skided to a stop.

"Good he will be perfect. Quickly, get him loaded and let's get out of here!"
A pause, "Don't move."
Arias snarled. She knew that voice. The witch, Sage. Although, the other voice was a mystery to her. She didn't know it.
Hold on tight, Ebony. One thing about werewolves, is that we can outrun a cheetah if we have enough motovation.
Arias pushed at the ground and launched herself forward. At a normal run, it would take about an hour to get to where her ears picked up the voices. She even had to go around a lake. But with the speed she was going, she was there in 5 minutes. Arias stopped, with much effort, and hid behind a hedge of bushes. Her now golden eyes widened. The boy, Leon, was laying on the ground and he looked unconsious. Sage stood a few feet away with Kae on her shoulder. She was looking at the men over him like she wanted to rip their limbs off. For the first time since she met her, Arias actually felt some admiration towards the girl. She stayed back, willing herself to stay out and just watch. Leon and Sage probably didn't want to talk to her anyway.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:06 am
What's that bi- hehe, um, witch, doing here? Ebony thought, watching silently. She quickly placed a shroud around the two, keeping them out of sight, only revealing them to those the two wanted to see them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:02 am
Arias shifted her weight nervously.
I don't know. Those guys make me want to protect Leon, though. They have an odd aura to them. She whimpered and pawed at the ground.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:15 am
"I have placed a shroud. We cannot be seen, only heard. Will youself to be seen by a certain person and only they wiill see you. Go ahead." Ebony said, sliding off Arias' back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:09 pm
The motorbike hummed at a higher pitch as it accelerated through the town to the motel. When they arrived, it was a pretty decent looking motel... compared to a cardboard box. The neon Light read, "VA A CY," and the lobby door's hinges were essentially nonexistant. It creaked wildly back and forth, making it seem like they were waking into some sort of twilight zone, especially with the dim lighting. Reed walked in and saw a gaunt, bored looking woman behind the half destroyed counter.

"10 bucks a night," She said, with a bored expression. "Is your father going to be with you?"

"Er... yes, yes of course," Reed slapped down a ten and recieved a rusty looking key. "He's not my father, he's... a friend. I don't know if he's staying with me."

"Well, a 12 year old girl..." She took a closer look, "...boy shouldn't be by himself after all."

"I'm 17," Reed replied to a slightly surprised expression. He was used to it by now, including the gender indiscrimination and didn't care. he just wanted to rest up and recover whatever little mana he expended from his massive reservoir.  

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:30 pm
Deston blinked once when they arrived in front of the hotel, its appearance run-down and sketchy at best. Well, he had stayed in worse places before. The demon quietly followed Reed inside, listening to the conversation between the boy and the gaunt woman behind the desk.
"If I can get a room next to him, I can keep an eye out for him." Deston said gently, in an attempt to both placate the woman and help Reed keep his independence.
He set down a ten dollar bill after rifling through a few pockets, almost as if he couldn't quite remember where he had put his money. The demon received a raised eyebrow before a dingy key was pushed his way.

"Merci, madame." He said politely.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:30 pm
One of the men smirked. "Nice try." He said and they both ripped free of the vines.

Sage willed rock spikes to shoot up at the two.
The men ran out of the way but the spikes grazed them and left scratches all over them.  

Athena_68

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:53 pm
Leon was still on the ground unconcious, his left wing twitching every so often and his breathing had slowed to almost nothing. Whatever was on those darts was definitly a very strong tranqualizer.

"Ow! That hurt."

"Agreed. This was unexpected."

"Retreat for now?"

"No, we take him now."

"What about the girl?"

"You can have some fun with her. I'll take the boy."

"Ok. Strife, don't let him get away."

"I'm not going to, Blaze. Just hurry up, we have a schedule to keep." With that strife telported away and waited inside the forest for Blaze's distraction. His eyes stayed locked on the unconcious boy with the wings.

"Ok girlie now it's just us. Come on and show me whatcha got!" Blaze said teleporting repeatidly trying to avoid anymore unexpected surprises. "Why are you stopping us? We have no business with you, we just want the boy." His wounds from the rocks had already healed and he was not about to let the same thing happen twice.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:57 pm
"I'm not afraid of you." She said firmly, without a trace of doubt in her eyes. Sage created a wall of fire where the man named Blaze was.  

Athena_68

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:09 pm
Blaze examined the fire wall and waved a hand through it. "Impressive, you may be of some use to us after all." He said with a grin teleporting himself into a tree on a low branch near the girl. He examined her for a few seconds. "You never answered my question. Why don't you just let us take the boy?" He asked his smile was slightly sinister.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:15 pm
Sage scoffed. "Why do you want to take him in the first place?" She hhad the bark of the tree wrap around him and pinned him there.  

Athena_68

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:25 pm
Blaze laughed as he was pinned in place by the tree bark. "Well, I guess telling you won't harm anyone. We need him for a... Test." Blaze looked over at the boy still unconcious and twitching slightly. "His dna is quite a vital part of the research. So now, it's your turn to answer my question."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:30 pm
Sage smiled as she tightened the bark's grip around him. "No thanks. What kind of test?"  

Athena_68

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:38 pm
His laughter rang out through the forest as the bark tightened around his body. "Tighten all you like I don't need to breathe. You want to know what kind of test? Well let's see now. Our first test will be to see how powerful he really is." Blaze replied his face unchanged with the sinister smile still spread over it. "Then if he is as strong as we suspect he is. We will... Heh, well that parts a secret." He licked his lips slightly showing off his fangs and tilted his head slightly.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games