Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
Memories Lost Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:23 pm
*Jacob managed a gargled groan, his arms tugging at the chains that held him tight by hooks in his wrists. Whatever happened to him, it seemed like the N iearcim removed the slug in his head.*

Milaku: "No, and that concerns me greatly. Jacob's been marked as one of the 'great evils'. You're right, it shouldn't be this easy..."

*She glanced around the cell again, wondering if she could have possibly missed something. Jacob struggled again, his grunts becoming more urgent... warning them? Out of the pitch dark ceiling, something slithered, and a large spike shot out of the door's window. It jabbed Milaku in the shoulder, her blood spilling as it stuck there.*

Milaku: "AGH! Get back from the door! There's a demon on the ceiling guarding him!"

*Several more spikes of bone shot out, impaling themselves on the floor and wall outside of Jacob's prison. Milaku pulled out the one in her shoulder, and winced... the things were hollow on the inside, meant to inject acid in whatever they hit. GL offered her a small healing potion, and stared at the door from a safe angle*

GL: "How are we going to get him out?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:43 pm
Well Jacob is a true immortal thanks to his curse, so we don't have to worry about his safety. I am sure he will forgive us eventually, no matter what we do to him to get rid of that thing. Does anyone know what that thing is and what would work best against it, based on those spikes alone?  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:52 pm
Thas: "It wouldn't be the most comfortable for our friend, but I suggest flooding the cell with Inazuma's lightning, and Eztli's fire. At full strength."

*During this, the Golem seemed to stare Jacob in the eyes, in a total daze. It suddenly stumbled back, clutching it's head.*

Golem: "... I... I know who and what I am. I am a spirit of the nos weng anjuls... Milaku."

*The golem creature said the name in a fatherly manner, turning to the mage. In a sight that would be very out of character for most any Niearcim mage, she flung herself at the golem and hugged him. She was apologizing profusely.*

Golem: "Child, be calm. All is forgiven, what was done was necessary. Follow these people, child. They will be your salvation... Now, the task at hand. The angel Thas' solution seems best. Jacob! Will it work? We know this demon type, but I can't recall all of its vunerabilities."

*The necromancer managed to summon the strength to nod.*

Eztli: "Let's not waste any time then. Sephiroth, if there's any sort of attack you can add in, it'd probably help."

Golem: "Do not abstain from using your full abilities. The creature inside is especially durable..."

*Inazuma's hands began to crackle with pure electricity, as Eztli's fiery wings folded around himself... Both were going to flood the room with the full intensity of their abilities.*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:14 pm
*Sephiroth thought for a moment... Eztli and Inazuma had fire and lightning covered...ice wouldn't be a good idea with the fire still in there...it was a poison type and he didn't really know any useful holy spells. He was becoming rather tired from those spells he's been casting, especially after being hurt badly without regaining too much of his strength. Black feathers soon appeared on his left shoulder as a wing appeared.* I shall weaken it. *He moved away slightly.* Do not interrupt me and do not let me get hit. *He began chanting and soon pink symbols appeared in front of him and above the beast. He did this for a little while was done he said something in a language none of them understood as he pushed those symbols away from him and into the creature. He made a sort of grabbing motion as if he was trying to pull something towards him. Maybe the creature's strength? Whatever it was, Sephiroth looked a little bit better than he did a few moments ago. If it worked the creature suddenly became less durable and weakened.*  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:59 am
*The demon screeched... loudly. Several tendrils dropped down from the ceiling, and began thrashing against the door, leaving massive dents. Once Sephiroth was out of the way, the other two unleashed their attacks, silently offering their apologize to their necromancer friend. A huge mass fell from the ceiling as fire and lightning flooded the entire room, filling the hall with a blinding light. They stopped after a minute or two, the door falling forward off it's hinges from the damage. A mishappen, charred mass writhed slowly, giving gutteral weak moans as it's burnt limbs slowly flopped on the ground. The golem finished it off, forming a quick blade with it's hand and stabbing it. The demon simply whimpered, and died quietly.*

GL: "Where's Jacob? I don't see him anywhere..."

*True enough, the chains that had held him lay coiled on the floor, and hanging on the walls in ruined pieces. His armor, a black breastplate, a cloak, and a pair of pants covered in black bits of metal, seemed undamaged, but empty. Just as Eztli was about to seriously wonder aloud of he incinerated the mage out of existance, a bit of movement caught their eyes. Something began to form out of mid-air, then fall to the ground... a rib... several ribs. In seconds, it became a ribcage, as flesh slowly began to grow on it.. organs... the entire skeleton became visible, twitching. Nerves, blood vessels... Muscle covered bone, save for on half the man's face, skin covered muscle, hair covered skin. Finally, the process was done, and Jacob let out a horrible pained scream. He curled up, shuddering for a moment before he was able to speak.*

Jacob: "Thank you... We need to hurry. Rosemary..."

*Stumbling, he put his undamaged armor on, covering his nudity as he continued to speak. He was ever thankful for the magically enhanced items given to him centuries ago.. Aside from being protective, they had helped covered his shame more than once when he had to regenerate his entire body.*

Jacob: "...I... I saw her. Guards were dragging her body towards what I believe to be one of the Birth Mother chambers. We don't have much time to save her. First though, I need to unsummon this golem to recover all my strength. Keeping a body of this power for the spirit inside exhausts me too much..."

*He reached a hand towards the face of the golem, the glow of the creature's eyes already starting to dim. Milaku immediately got in the way.*

Milaku: "NO! You can't! Don't unsummon him!"

*Jacob blinked, then became extremely angry. His seemed to fill with pure rage.*

Jacob: "Move, lying Niearcim scum. I have no idea why you've joined my friends, or why Galantros has NOT shoved his blade through your stomach to end his curse, but I doubt they are for good reasons..."

*He unsheathed his dagger... he wouldn't kill her, no. That was Galantros' task. He would simply weaken her so the reaper could finish the job.*

Thas: "Jacob! She has helped us willingly!"

Jacob: "She is NIEARCIM! They lie, decieve! In all the centuries I've fought them, NONE have ever had a so called 'change of heart!'. You shouldn't trust her!"

*Jacob looked ready to kill her... or at least maim her."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:37 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:11 pm
*The loud slamming of metal on metal began in the distance, growing closer...*

GL: "Crap..."

*Heavy doors slammed down at both ends of the large hall, trapping the group. The sound of them pounding into the floor was deafening and disheartening at the same time.*

Jacob: "...This is YOUR doing, Niearcim harlot!"

Milaku: "I have NOTHING to do with this! I swear it!"

*The doors around started clicking loudly, one at a time in rapid succession... they were being unlocked.*

???: I am disappointed in you, my child. You were destined for great things... but instead, you go and betray me. For what reason? Your own power? It is of no matter... you have been corrupted, and it pains me to have to cleanse this realm of what has become an impurity...

*The doors began to slam open, or tore off their hinges. Unspeakable creatures and demons began to pour out... Captives and experiments of the Niearcim mages. As Milaku prepared to open a portal, a finger of Jiluzix darted out of the ceiling, and stabbed her in the neck. She yelped, before ripping the tendril... then was disturbed as she realized she could no longer open a portal.*

Milaku: "The b*****d did something to me! We need to find a way out!"

Thas: "I don't see any alternative paths..."

*Snarling and growling, some speaking in unknown tongues, the creatures pounced on them like a tidal wave.*

- - - - - -

??? "Child... I want you to see something..."

*A tendril wavered in front of Rosemary's face... how did it get into the tube? With no warning, it shot into her eye, piercing the organ and digging into her brain. It showed her what was happening to her friends at that current time.*

???: They refused salvation, Rosemary. Chose to damn their souls to an eternity of agony and torture. Do not make the same choice as them, child. Watch, and learn from the mistakes they make.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:22 pm
*The creatures pounced on them like a tidal wave smashing into a cliff wall. Sephiroth stood there, hilt of sword in one hand and blade in the other. His knees began to shake from the effort of keeping back the pounding, among other things, the creatures did to try to get through.* Jacob for goodness sakes forget about her for now! Arguing with her isn't going to help the rest of us! Someone bring up another shield, help me, get us out of here...or do something! I can't... *He fell to his knees.* I can't hold this for much longer.  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:32 pm
Child...

*Rosemary jumped as if disturbed from a daze or daydream. Another woman was giving birth and she had been watching it.*

I want you to see something...

I know that voice, *she whispered. A gasping noise escaped her lips when she saw the tendril waving in front of her. The gasp quickly turned to small pained noises as the appendage forced its way into her skull through one of her eyes. He mouth was hanging open slightly as she twitched and became tense. She soon relaxed as much as she could again, closing her remaining eye, and breathing out of her mouth. The thing in her head made it hard to think much or to respond. It hurt too much to do anything else than to watch and listen, which is what the creature wanted and made sure she did.*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:48 pm
BlackMN
*BlackMN came trotting up and slowed down where the spiders where at. She sniffed the tree for a little while and looked up. Then she followed the trail to the bush and sniffed that. With as confused a look a fox could have, she walked away. When she was out of sight she let Daph down...then back in child human form, she poofed into the bush and covered Esme's fanged mouth, and into the tree as she released Esme's mouth and grabbed one of Kus's legs* Gotcha! *She then poofed them all back to where she had left Daphe.*

Cleaver cleaver spots you boys had! If you had jumped up onto one of the lower branches and went from tree to tree, then I would have had a very difficult time finding you KusKus. And Esme that would have probably worked if you had dropped out of the tree and into that bush.

As Daph was alone, she picked up a flower and put it behind her ear. She hummed a song from the old days and when Black and the spiders appeared she had her back turned to them. "Where'd you go?" She asked Black, turning around, standing completely still for a moment before giving a delayed reaction. A scream. Then she scrambled over a bush and behind a tree. While it may seem or even look foolish to onlookers, in her mind it made perfect sense. She hated spiders. She was scared of spiders. End of story.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:23 pm
*Thas began reinforcing Sephiroth's shield, his wing tendrils reaching out and spreading around the shield. Jacob's hands glowed as he attempted to cast a spell, but he suddenly stumbled*

Jacob: "I can't cast, I need to unsummon the golem..."

*Milaku was about to protest again, but the golem stopped her.*

Milaku: "Your soul will be lost here!"

Golem: "Child, it must be done. Follow them, help them... They will help you."

Milaku: "I'm sorry... I'm sorry I..."

Golem: "There is no time. It is forgiven."

*Milaku quickly embraced the golem, before turning away. She prepared a few spells of her own, but didn't cast... she wasn't sure how Niearcim magic would interfere with the shield being used at the moment. Jacob didn't waste another second, and placed his hand on the golem's forhead. It was over in a moment, a quick flash of light, and the being collapsed into a pile of stone and metal.*

Thas: "We can't hold the shield anymore! It's going to shatter!"

Jacob: "Get ready to attack! We'll have to find a way out while fighting these things."

*His hands glowed brightly again, and Merak slammed a fist into the ground. A small shockwave of energy flew outwards... seconds later, vague smokey forms filled the area, and began to swirl around. Chips and splinters of stone and metal from the ceiling and walls started to come off, first in small pieces, then gradually larger and larger. It formed a sphere.. which then exploded violently, sending deadly shrapnel into the mob... Several of the creatures were dead, either pinned to the wall, or impaled to death. The rest were injured and pushed back by the force of the blast. Jacob was so very grateful for telekinetic poltergiests at that very moment. Soon after, the shield fell apart.*

Milaku: "I think I see writing on the doors! I'm going to see if there's someway to open one of them!"

*The mage ran, slicing anything that got in her way. Meanwhile, the Inakum soldier they had inadvertantly freed earlier quickly ripped off a spikey length of tail from one of the dead creatures. He was nervous, it was evident on his face... fear, absolute terror... but the training and instincts that had been genetically implanted in his mind kicked in... they were screaming at him to either fight, or die. He began using the appendage like a whip, managing to wrap the makeshift weapon against one prisoner's neck*

GL: "I'm going to try and cover Milaku!"

Eztli: "Alright! I got wing man over here covered... Thas, keep an eye on the dead man fighting"

*A massive creature pounced on Eztli from behind, ignoring the flames from his angelic wings. The angel-reaper swore, struggling to get the thing off him... the thing had no legs, it's lower half removed... it seemed to levitate to move around. It was barely humanoid, one arm bulky and ending in a rather axe-blade shaped instrument. The other was a long tendril, with a huge number of spikes at the end. A twisted human face was embeded in it's exposed intestines, and it laughed as the spike-covered tendril began to shred apart Eztli's back.*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:26 pm
...*Sephiroth shook his head as he tried to recover from letting the shield break rather than simply remove it at the last instant. "Alright! I got wing man over here covered," he heard Eztli say and figured it was him he was referring to. A prisoner came at him. He swung his blade at the creature as he got up and cut it in half.*

*The creature on Eztli's back soon had metal coming out of his skull as Sephiroth stabbed his sword through the creature's body in an attempt to not hit the reaper either. It began through mid-back and ended through its forehead. With his newfound kebab, he turned and smacked it against the next creature that decided to join in. The extra weight on the blade didn't feel right and made it difficult to swing right, so he flung it off at another creature.*  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:33 pm
*The demon hissed as it was slammed against another... the thing was STILL alive, despite having a sharp object jammed through it's brains. It's main head hung limply, spilling blood freely but the twisted looking face on it's stomach screamed as the monster came flying at Sephiroth, swinging it's axe limb.*

*Milaku smacked the wall as she tried to translate the words and pictographs engraved on the massive door.*

Milaku: "It's a spell of some sort... It's going to take me a little time to decipher the right way to open this thing!"

GL: "You'd better hurry! There's too many... things.. in here!"

Milaku: "... let's see... if done incorrectly, 'shadows of the unknown' will be let loosed and tear loose all souls of any living form..."

GL: "That's not very reassuring! GAH!"

*One of the prisoner's latched onto GL's arm with their mouth, sharp teeth tearing into his flesh. He screamed as he stabbed one of his daggers into it's eye, twisting the blade as he tried to force the thing off him.*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:46 pm
*Their blades met. As Sephiroth pushed the axe blade away with his own the spikes came at him and he jumped back. Seeing that he had the advantage the creature moved in as Sephiroth moved back and parried the creatures blows, moving as if the sword guided his hands rather than his wits. He tried stabbing at it a few times in attempts to get in a good blow. One can only assume Eztli was protecting him from everything else.*  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:04 pm
psychotic__Gal

As Daph was alone, she picked up a flower and put it behind her ear. She hummed a song from the old days and when Black and the spiders appeared she had her back turned to them. "Where'd you go?" She asked Black, turning around, standing completely still for a moment before giving a delayed reaction. A scream. Then she scrambled over a bush and behind a tree. While it may seem or even look foolish to onlookers, in her mind it made perfect sense. She hated spiders. She was scared of spiders. End of story.

*BlackMN made a laugh that almost sounded like a cackle. A vampire scared of a creepy crawly? Given these were rather huge ones...she had just never seen such a thing. Even the 'children' hadn't been afraid of these kui'movs. She headed over to where Daph was.* Hey Daphne it's alright. Those two, *she moved her hand in a they're pushovers manner,* they wouldn't hurt a creature larger than a fly....but they may take advantage of your fear and decide to pester you. oO; They are rather playful and smart. You should have seen the results of the last time I played cowboys and Indians with Kuskus. I ended up tied to the ceiling with him dancing around me.

Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games