Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
KILL THIS THREAD! Win 1k, new prizes p1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a natural killer?
Why yes, yes I am.
32%
 32%  [ 15 ]
Who, me? *looks innocent*
67%
 67%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 46

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:41 am
BLAST stressed I'll get this thread…MARK MY WORDS! twisted
Runs around with spray paint and writes graffiti all over thread.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:43 pm
*walks in and surveys the thread* OMG ... even though this is graffiti, I do recognize this erratic handwriting! *Pulls out camera and takes many, many pictures, and notating on each and every one of them. Then pulls out cell phone and makes a call to the maintenance dept. for cleanup purposes. Shaking his head on his way out of the thread, one can just barely hear him muttering ... * Psyzapp did this, I just know she did ...  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:18 pm
*takes Dougherty's belt (the one from the uniform I swiped from the Cabana Bar), slips it around the middle of the thread, tightens it until the thread is choking and sets the latch. She leaves the thread gasping for breath* twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:51 pm
*Holds up her wand* Make this thread sparkly clean again. *The thread gleams like a silver strand.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:52 am
Oh wow, Brat! Good work! I'm impressed! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:32 am
*arrives at thread and is stunned to see it all sparkly clean* eek What the heck happened to all of my work? stressed This is serious, I'm gonna have to go back to my secret lab and start scheming. twisted  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:09 am
Shadow walks silently up to the thread, with all of its colorful text and lines of descriptive attempts at bringing it to its demise. He walks around it, careful to not bring any attention to himself, at least not until the proper moment. He sees the scars of the various styles of torture, since that’s all it ended up being due to the fact that it still lived. It seemed to be thriving off of the attempts at its being, there were even scars from when it was revived, for what ever reason.
He ran his hand gently along the scars that he had given it and reminisced about his good attempts. “Hope you enjoyed your little break from me.” He whispered snidely to the thread, assuming it didn’t know what he was talking about.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Shadow unsheathed his Dragon Katana and unleashed a furry like no other upon the scarred thread. He diced it and sliced it, tore it and shredded it. He maneuvered all around it, and then into it. He splintered it into hundreds of pieces, only to have the pieces start to multiply on him and attack back. Now he was fighting hundreds of sheets of random text with his katana.

“I wondered what would happen if I were to cut you up like this. Its intriguing that you would actually fight back, but only when in little pieces, never as a whole entity. Perhaps I shall try this virus out, see if it will spread fast enough through your text to kill every last bit of you. If it doesn’t kill you, it will slow you down, and anyone else who tries to kill you. Muahahahaha.” He ranted maniacally as he released the virus onto his katana which started to spread rapidly as he continued to cut up the pieces of the thread.

Slowly, but surely, the thread pieces started to stop attacking, even moving, completely. Now, only time would tell if the virus was strong enough to kill the thread.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:33 am
*Uses the power of gravity to change the constants of the universe so she has to many gas planets larger then Jupiter to crash in the thread.*  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:55 am
Wow still alive. Hmmmm. *raises gattling guns* Eat lead! *unleashes a double spray of red hot lead shreding the thread and everything within 10 feet of the thread* BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *The spray continues for several minutes untill both guns start clicking* Hmm. out of ammo.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:05 pm
Here is a very small bomb that I'm holding in my hand. It's really a junction box that when detonated it link up every sun to each other causing the sun to go supernova. It will then cause every sun to go supernova, ending ALL life in existence is end.

Now...FORE!!!!

*hits the bomb with a golf club*  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:09 pm
*stalking from out the shadows of GGG, Icy Reign manuveurs silently through the various threads of booty bars and geezers to the infamous thread that has gained a gargantuan reputation for surviving all attempts on its very life. Smiling crudely at herself, she can barely contain herself for her trial run of thread thrashing.* This is going to be...delicious...

*Setting her goodies bag on the ground beside the thread, she takes out several items including a stethescope and heat-glasses. Placing the stethescope in her ears, she listens for the most vital organs and arteries of the thread. Once she starts finding these key places, she places a rectangle(about two fingers in width) of c-4 at the points.

Once she's gotten all points covered, she uses her heat-glasses to find the threads most vulnerable point of entry. Upon finding this point, towards the far left in the center of the thread, Icy Reign takes her Rallen Sword, makes a surgical inscision about 2 ft in length, and starts fillling thread with "cocktails"(mixture of rot-gut liquor and gas).

After filling thread up to the hilt with these "cocktails", she takes out her makeshift timer(prepaid cell with timer activated) and sets it for 3 minutes, just enough time to finish the outside work and get a safe distance away. Last she connects the wires from the c-4 to her Altoid-detonator and heads for the hills.

With 10 secs to go, she settles back and waits for the fireworks...
Icy Reign throws the detonator switch(1!) and watches as the thread is blown into the most beautiful and spectacular colors of fire and brimstone.*

It amazes me how something so diabolic and tragic can be so...magnificent...*After a few minutes of gazing in wonderment, Icy Reign disappears into the shadows as steathly as she appeared....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:43 pm
Nicely done Icy Reign…nicely done. twisted  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:20 pm
And yet the poor thing seems to be able to regenerate like a bad weed. twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:22 pm
Geez, this thread is STILL alive?!? ... Hey! My belt! What's this doing here? *picks up uniform belt, puts on, then leaves thread*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:36 pm
*Has a fatal attraction with the thread and boils it in her pot*  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games