Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:36 pm
"I don't. I use a hell butterfly." Tsukasa snapped her fingers and a black flame appeared and turned into a black butterfly sitting on her fingers. "You just tell they where you want to go and they take you there."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:45 pm
She looked at the little butterfly. "So is this another one of your abillities?" She tilted her head. Her wings minicing the butterflies.  

Cactuar Koi

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:48 pm
Mika nodded when jonny introduced himeself "Nice to meet you." She found it hard to believe that the school was even more of a maze this way. Tsukasa produced a butterfly from black flames, mika casually took a step back. She didn't like butterfly for some reason. She fished the piece of paper out with her room number. "Room number eleven." she said out loud. She eyed the big wooden doors to the right, "Nice to know where the library is too." she mentioned.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:59 pm
Ren turned when she heard Mika say her room number. She tapped her forehead. "Crud... i forgot mine." She sighed letting her arms drop to her side.  

Cactuar Koi

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:59 pm
"I am a witch with dark magic, the hell butterfly is created with a spell. Its completely harmless unless you try to squish it. Then they tend to explode." Tsukasa said caually. She walked to the first room of the dorm hall that was closest to the library. "This one is my room."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:04 pm
She nodded. So no squishin' the butterflies! She began to walk down the hall. "If i saw the number i swear i would remember." She turned back and looked at Tsukasa. "You said all you had to do is tell them where to go right? Then they'd show you the way. Do you think you could tell one to go to my room so i'd know which one it is?" She surpressed a yawn. I just need a nap...  

Cactuar Koi

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:07 pm
Kiki had been standing by the music room the whole time. During the bizzar fight and the conversation. She thought the new boy was cute and that his accent was to die for, though she would never say that out loud. She heard they were headed to the library so she turned into a cat and followed them. when they got there she changed back. "Tsukasa, ummm....I have a friend who is really good with magic and spells and I think she might be able to heal that bruise on your neck. Her name is Crystal, she's the one who walks around with the octopus on her head."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:11 pm
Tsukasa opened her dorm room door and a stack of books fell into the hallway. "Yeah, i can do that." She snapped her fingers again and a butterfly flew off and landed on the dorr next to Tsukasa's, and then disappeared. "There you go." She said, waving her hands to make the books go back into their pile. Tsukasa's dorm room was covered in books and scrolls, and the walls where lined books shelves that where filled with even more books, all of them old and most written in languages not spoken anymore. The only spaces not covered in books was a pathway that went through them, and area around two chairs and a table, and an area around a little day bed. to kiki she said "This bruise is from dark magic, so healing it wont do anything, i have to remove it with a spell. I just need to find the book the spell is in."

(this is what her room looks like, except theres stacks of books piled high all over the floor. http://images.businessweek.com/ss/06/12/1220_superlibraries/image/shelflife.jpg)  

Lady Eevee

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:12 pm
Mika nodded at ren, tsukasa, and jonny. Then she made her way down the hall to room eleven She opened the door using the key she had been sent She walked in leaving the door slightly ajar. "Well lookes like everything made it." She said servaying her lugage. "Now for the fun part unpacking." she said reall not wanting to. But she began working and organizing.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:35 pm
Ren grinned. "Thanks so much!" She pulled a key out of her pocket and opened the door. She didn't own a lot to start with. There were a handful of boxes. Her eyes grew when she saw the big one. She rushed over and opened it up. She pulled her scythe out. "I don't know why they didn't let me carry you around!" She held her hand out and the scythe turned into a little braclet with an orange gem. She looked down and smiled at it. She sighed, "much better." She put her stuff away and made her bed. She fell onto the bed and closed her eyes. Time for a nice little nap...  

Cactuar Koi

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:55 pm
(to Tsukasa) "oh, well....do u want help finding the book?" Kiki said, as her ears twitched.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:02 pm
"Probably. Want to come in and help me search for it?" tsukasa said to kiki. "I know its a silver book with gold writting on it, but the problem its its tiny, so its probably burried somewhere." She said, walking into her room, following the small walking path the wove in and out of the books.  

Lady Eevee

cliche psycho

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:09 pm
"see you girls later" johnny said as he strolled casually towards the library.
"everyone has weird names here" he joked to himself
"sometimes i wish i was back in England"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:38 pm
After awhile, Ren woke up. She was startled for a moment. After a few moments she remembered where she was. She sat up and sighed, then got up and stretched. Her stomach growled. "Well, off to find food!" She said to herself. She went out into the hall and locked the door behind her. "Now, which way to go?"  

Cactuar Koi

11bumblebee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:17 pm
crystal was outside wandering to wast time. untill she saw a girl limping. she looked like a witch. crystal walked over to her. " it looks like you need help. do you want me to help you to get to the school?" crystal said.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games