Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

axayashinoceres

Beloved Bloodsucker

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:07 pm
Finally, Lady Aya could not put it off any longer. The man plopped down on a seat opposite from hers. "Uh, please do join us," she smiled a little hesitantly, purposely ignoring his last question.

Wei came to his lady's rescue then. "Well then, this calls fora round of introductions. Shall you start, sir?"

Aya sent her guardian a greatful smile. Her hands were trembling from the impact of the man's strong presence. She lifted Lunar's present from the table and opened it, partly from the excitement of reading another book and partly to busy her hands as she waits for her turn in the introductions.

With great difficulty she schooled her face into its usual cold and blank mask. Lady Aya has had a lot of practice ever since she made her very first false friends four centuries ago.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:57 am
Lunar looked over at Lady Aya's trembling hands.
She herself is not trembling, so Lunar placed her right hand over Lady Aya's left hand.  

XStarlight_DustX

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:43 am
User ImageNick knew he needed to leave Goddess alone to rest so he stood up the bed and left her in her room.

Nick walked downstairs passing the main lobby and the courtyard towards the dinning hall. There he saw two ladies and two guys, one of which is Dark. He walked passed them as he looked at the food on the table thinking of what to bring to Goddess.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:29 pm
"you'll see soon!!"
' *RA-IEM said as they came closer to a garden like place*

"this is the garden of heaven!!" *he said now putting hetukiri on a cloud like bench*

"its such a beautiful place" * hetukiri said*

*as the wind blew softly and butterflys skimmed across the crystal like lake, for the first time in his life he noticed how beautiful hetukiri was..., the sun kissed her soft tanned cheeks and the wind playfully caressed her hair as it blew, her sunset-honey brown eyes glistened with excitement as reaction to seeing such a beautiful garden.*

"hmmm...." *RA-IEM said and thought to himself* "indeed hetukiri with no doubt would make a lovely wife and bare me beautiful children... she is everything i would ever want, I MUST HAVE HER AS ONLY MINES...".* *and with that being said for the first time in his immortal life he had a place in his heart that was dark, for the lust and desire of having hetukiri for him self*

*and with a final thought to himself he said, with a made up mind*

*"I WILL HAVE HER AS ONLY MINES"*  

Diyske

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:01 pm
Scanda entered the nice peaceful place as the dark hooded figure entered he wore the same clothes not ever changed every day black pants black hoodie black hood black shoes and always wears his hood.His face is covered in total darkness so pitch black except two red evil eyes and wasnt unexpected but was a vampire killer and assassian."Looks cosy"Scanda said as he walked thorough the main entrance and went into the Garden to see who else was here.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:32 pm
"good Lord, she was shaking. well hell he didn't come here to scare the poor thing off, it would seem he would have to dampen his powers to calm her down", he thought to himself as he masked his presence to that of a normal guy. " well thank you kindly, my lady", turning to the small group, "and yes introductions would seem to be in order, my name is Dark Midnight Lover, you may all call me Dark or Midnight; for there is only one woman in here who can call me Lover," Dark added with another charming smile. I am neither dead nor alive, but a combination of the two, my intentions for coming to the castle was simply to watch over the guest and to harassing the owner Chief as much as possible. I call the Shadow World my home, and I'm a frequent visitor in the Dark Forest, something in the name of the place just striked me as ironic. well that's me in a nut shell, or more to the point of what I;m willing to share with complete yet charming strangers", shifting over to the white wolf, "I believe its your turn lupin"

Spotting the young teen with his eyes, he called over to him." Hey Nick, when you get a minute came over and join us"  

Phantom Touch

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:50 pm
"My name is Lunar and I... came from the Black Forest..." Lunar stared right into Dark's eyes. Then she looked at over at the boy who Dark called 'Nick.'  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:18 pm
With the hollow safely back inside the statue of the old elf king, Chief finally breath a sigh of relief. so many things had come of her one desigene, yet she couldn't bring herself to regret it. Now the Dark was out of the way she now had time to search out what she felt for him, she just prayed that he played nice with Lunar, Aya, and Wei. Heading out of the dungeon, Chief started walking down the hallway.  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:32 pm
*hetukiri got up from where she sat and walked over towards the edge of the lake, she knelt down and pick up some stones and started to cast them across the waters surface. as she did this she wondered on what RA-IEM was thinking about, finally she mustered up the corage to ask him* " why didnt he ever come to see me for the past 20 years?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:41 pm
Wei introduced himself next. "I am Wei, guardian to Lady Aya. Forgive me but although I am her guardian, she is still my master. And so, I am not allowed to tell you my family name." He shook hands with the man called Dark and noted that he had a firm handshake.

"Wei jests," Lady Aya said dryly. "I have my reasons not to give out our family names. Lady Aya, charmed to meet you," she introduced herself, her right hand held out for Dark to take. She was even more relieved at the support Lunar's hand on hers had given.

"Shall I have a pixie fetch you your meal? But we only have a buffet here," Lady Aya offered her new guest, thankful at least that he dampened his overpowering aura. She is now able to breathe easily and gave him a small smile not fully reaching her eyes.

Wei saw his master's wariness and understood. It has been very difficult for her to trust anyone so easily these last centuries. With a masked sigh, he waved over a passing pixie carrying drinks. 'Surely a goblet of blood will help soothe her wariness enough.  

axayashinoceres

Beloved Bloodsucker

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:54 am
Scanda entered the Garden as he saw nobody there so he checked the Lake and found somebody throwing stones "Its finally good to find somebody"he said to the girl as he started to throw stones to but as soon as he picked up one stone he felt a pressence and the stone started to glow and point to the pressence was coming from.Inside the castle.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:14 am
User ImageNick picked up an orange from the table before motioning towards Dark. "Sup?" he asked as his right arm morphs into a blade to peel the orange. For a moment he felt out of place. He was after all the only human around.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games