Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
St Dragon Girls (Accepting,open,Need people,High school rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This a good idea?
  Yeah
  You are finally getting better ( Me: What?)
  Nope you still suck
View Results

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:41 pm
User Image
Some people think they know love better than Ashe and Misty.
User Image

((Okay then lol i remember some anime like that xD))

Damion heard Sara's voice outside the room and sat down where he had before and put on a face, like he had been sitting there thinking, whilst looking out the window. He kept that look until they would come in.

"Well, come on you two. Let's get inside and eat and you can tell me in a minute." She said the last part to Ryuukio which wasn't much. She opened the door, saw Damion, and put the food down. "Come and get it." She laughed.

User Image
But they can kiss my Arse!!! Ash and Misty!! XD
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:16 pm
Ryuukio turned arounes when he heard Sara's voice. "Oh hey Sara, Kridu. Wait where have you been kridu?" he said thinking of when he last saw him. "oh well like Sara said I'm going to go get something to eat I'm starving"  

vengeful_soul93

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:53 am
User Image
User Image

Damion nodded hello to Kridu. He didn't know him, probably didn't want to. "I Guess i can eat something..." He muttered going towards the food after Ryuukio.

Sara grabbed a drink, then sat down on her bed. She watched as the boys collected food like scavengers. And she almost laughed.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:55 pm
Ryuukio looked at Sara and noticed she only had a drink. "You're not hungry Sara?" he said offering her a ham and cheese sandwich that was on the platter. He himself eating a pastrami sandwich and chasing it down with some orange juice.  

vengeful_soul93

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:28 pm
User Image
User Image

Sara smiled. "No thank you. I'm not all that hungry. I was just thirsty." She said politely refusing the sandwich he offered her.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:25 pm
[here I go... kinda a bit rusty though D: ]

Alex walked around her new school. She lurked around every corner to find anyone to show Alex her new room. As she continues walking around, she realizes that she is walking in circles. 'What the...?' Alex thought 'I passed by this hallway 3 times...'
She sighs and tries to find her room but instead she walks outside for a little fresh air. 'Though I am lost, I think this is a great start... and away from my family'  

[Shiro Petto]

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100

[Shiro Petto]

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:47 pm
[[bump!]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:08 am
((Hmmmm.... Bumpith. Where are they? Oh and Shiro? You can try and find them if you want.))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:23 pm
(Sorry for not being on, I was on vaction.)

Kridu was in the back of the shifting uncomferbly in the back of the room. He looked around the room not knowing what to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:58 pm
(where is who?)
"ok this is getting way to awkward in this room, krido where have you been? I don't remember seeing you this whole time" ryuukio said to break the silence.  

vengeful_soul93

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:37 pm
"Umm, can we leave it too, I got lost?" Kridu said makeing it sound like he was beging for him to ask someone else.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:25 pm
"Lost, lost where?" He said not noticing the tone in his voice. "You were right behind us when we were on the back of the stage."  

vengeful_soul93

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:45 pm
"Well, I then went looking for the bathroom, and...." Kridu said, makeing a small gesturer with his hand to stop asking him questions.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:46 pm
"and then..." he said still ignoring his attempts to stop the conversation. "You fell into the toilet?"  

vengeful_soul93

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:58 pm
"I coudn't find the bathroom." Kridu said glanceing at Sara for help.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games