Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
~~~ヾ(^∇^) EDIT ME!!! NAO. ヾ(´・ω・`) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 303 304 305 306 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enjoying the images?
  yes
  no
  IDK, Takes a peek at all the photos
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:00 am
*glares at Ryzan and reluctantly gives him his hand, cringing and quickly pulling away upon feeling his grip*

Ow! I guess sitting in this pot for a while has my nerves shot a little. *rubs his hand gingerly* It felt like you were going to rip me apart. No staff wielding finger-wiggler has that kind of a hold.... especially not you stare

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:30 am
*frowns* Careful my dear Quortek. You just might hurt my feelings.

*watches Tes coddle his sensitive hand*
hmmm, I guess I'll have to find a way to give it to you more gently~

*holds his wrist up to his chin and giggles*
Gi ussta! By "it", of course I meant my help. I know you usually like "it" rough wink

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:34 am
*groans and facepalms* j.... just get me out of here already, Ry stare Use a spell or something.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:01 am
But -what- spell, dearest Quortek? Us "finger-wigglers", as you like to say, have quite a few....

*eyes widen excitedly and snaps his fingers* Oh~ I've got the perfect solution!

*holds out his staff and closes his eyes. After a moment, the amethyst at the top begins to glow*
Don't worry, this will all be over in a jiffy wink

*concentrates on Tes and continues casting. A faint green glow surrounds Tes' body and gradually he shrinks down to be only four inches tall*
There we are~ Gi ussta, don't you look adoreable!? 4laugh

*carefully fishes the 2 green rabbits out of the cauldron*

edit  

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:15 am
*holds on to Ryzan's sleeve*
Finally some progress stare Just set me down over there and change me back, then we can both go about our business.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:21 am
Gi ussta... I'm afraid it's not that simple my cuddly little Quortek. You'll have to wait until the spell wears off to return to your normal size. I better just take you back with me. You should probably see a cleric anyway.  

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:35 am
What!? scream I'm stuck like this!? Vith you! I'm not going anywhere with you! You've done enough damage gonk

*crawls onto Grunny's back and prompts him to jump out of Ryzan's arm for some private time*
I think I'm safer hiding out than being "helped" by you.

*holds tightly to Grunny as he hops away*

edit  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:40 am
Gi ussta... Quortek~! I mean... Tes! err! Green Rabbit! come back here! It's too dangerous to be wandering around in your fragial condition.

*chases after the green rabbit*

edit  

Ryzan Vixtul

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:28 am
Did they stop editing? My foot we stopped editing.

edit  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:27 pm
I dont Know But what Tes and Ryan Vixtul wrote was totally creeping me out. I'm so glad it got edited before someone had a seizure biggrin

edit  

KommandoKat

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:11 pm
It does seem like only the interesting posts have been edited lately... so we really are missing out if we don't read quickly ninja

edit  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:32 pm
Yeah, I've noticed that too. you wanna hear gossip?
I heard it was about peanutbutter and cabana guys, 3nodding but I can't be sure about that.

edit  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:27 am
gonk I thought being 4 inch tall green lagomorph was bad enough, now I am going to have to serve drinks in the cabana bar again?

edit  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:45 am
Jumping Jackrabbits, TES ... your exterior appearance is distasteful in the worst degree. The probability of corporeal rehabilitation would statistically improve should you heretowith essay in the general direction of healthcareworker Bandaidd for the purpose of gaining an official consultation and examination for diagnostic and treatment purposes! xd

edit  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:54 am
*giggles* Atssu iG~! If I could also be the mixing of the drinks person at the drinking of the drinks place, perhaps I should be also changing of myself into a little green furry thingie wink

edit  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 303 304 305 306 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games