Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:00 pm
"One of these days I'd like to see you excited, it'd be like seeing you drunk." Nike stepped off the building and landed like a cat, gracefully on her feet. Nike saw Brago move and sent an energy blast between him and Robert deflecting the damage. "Robert, you really should no better than to fight in the street. The last thing we need is to attract the human hunters," she chided.

EDITED  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:03 pm
User Image
"You've never seen me drunk either." Hana said, landing silently behind Nike. She moved quickly and pushed a neddle into Brago's wrist, cutting off his ability to attack "Now now, behave Brago."  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:06 pm
"What the hell?" Brago returned to his human form and expelled the needle. "You gonna turn on me now Hana-chan? wasnt it you who said for sum1 to die in the first place?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:09 pm
"Sorry," Robert muttered to Nike. "I should have known better than to get into a fight over a woman." He looked at Brago. "I guess it's a draw this time."  

Dameon Black

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:11 pm
User Image
"I'm not turning on you Brago's, Nike told Robert to stop, so I'm telling you to, my King" She whispered in Brago's ear in a deadly serious yet seductive tone. "Besides, I can't have Nike killing you over this."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:12 pm
Dameon Black
"Sorry," Robert muttered to Nike. "I should have known better than to get into a fight over a woman." He looked at Brago. "I guess it's a draw this time."
"From a lifes standpointt yes." Brago put his hand on Roberts head. "Ya got guts kid. You came at me with strategy and didnt even hesitate once when I released that Demonic aura. And you managed to cut me. Get stronger than come back for my head" he rubbed Roberts hair.  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:15 pm
Nike rolled her eyes. "It's not your head that needs cutting off, Brago."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:18 pm
" Nike, the beautiful body guard" he walked up to her. " Im pleased you like to come to my fights. This is the second time. But i do believe you still owe me for loseing the first time."  

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:19 pm
"This won't end well," Robert muttered when Brago walked up to Nike.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:23 pm
User Image
"It never ends well for bragos when he goes after Nike." Hana told Robert standing next to him. "He'll lose his manhood one day because of her."  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:24 pm
"I knocked you out, I won. End of story." She turned to Robert. "Have you seen the others. No one is answering their phones, including you. I was worried," she addded as an afterthought.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:26 pm
"No, I haven't," Robert told Nike. "I was searching for them, but I got a little distracted. And my phone is on silent, which is why I wasn't answering."  

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:26 pm
Fox Demon Kirara
"I knocked you out, I won. End of story." She turned to Robert. "Have you seen the others. No one is answering their phones, including you. I was worried," she addded as an afterthought.

"No you didnt. You hit me with an energy ball in my back and ran away as I was tumbling. I believe the evidence is on hana-chans belly; for she reaped the punishment after you ran and abandoned her. She gave up and you ran. I won "  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:29 pm
User Image
"This isn't going tio end well." Hana said, her voice bored again. "I think this is worse than the macho verbal match earlier."  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:36 pm
Nike turned her head and glared daggers at Brago. "Then you punished her unnecessarily. The energy blast hit you full on, and you fell unconscious for a second. If it had been a real fight, I would have relieved you of three extra pounds." She was starting to get irratated. "Robert, why weren't you with the Prince last night, I thought I told Tony to tell you to be there in my place."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games