Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:22 pm
Scarlet said in a mummble, "He probably wants to get some sort of data." Scarlet sat on still stood under the tree and pulled out her necklace and watched it glow again.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:24 pm
"I am one of the last remaining heartless leaders, and knowledge only work as so" the floor look as if they were hovering above Twlight Town "you see i am a different heartless, i want you and your nobody to stay out of my way, for KingdomHearts" as the gate appeared behind him "I give 2nd chances because i belive that in return mine will finally come to me" as both images fade, they turn into a world that look as it faded  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:52 pm
Zenjin shrugged "This has nothing to do with us...all i want is to have a purpose or to exist again...we in no way interfered in your plans....you were the one who attacked us. That doesnt sound like anyone who would offer second chances..." Zenjin said.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:01 pm
"i cant have you open KingdomHeart ..... for if you do KingdomHeartless cannot to return this world to normal .... KingdomHeart can not be open, and i know that is your true plain...." as the both door risen beside riftcreator "nobodies belive their heart exists behind kingdomheart ....this only half true infact, kingdom heart only hold heartless that truelly coruppted .... Kingdomheartless contain the pure heartless these are you hearts and their resting places" the world behind him start to show peice by peice "aslo this is the door that cotains the world that cannot be restored by kingdomhearts ...."  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:09 pm
Zenjin shrugged again "So what if i want to be whole again?....Is that a crime?...and what do you care?...youre incomplete, just like me. that gives you just enough reason to unlock Kingdom Hearts as i do"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:22 pm
"I can never be whole again, my nobody die .... and kingdomheart will not complete me, but if i can restore this world i will ..... aid you, but only if you keep away form kingdomhearts and my heartless ... and yes i know they attacked you only cause Reaper and X saw your action to a keyblade wielder .... and their judgement was their faith, the both die but cause damage to you.... and data i gain off you was not complete but i dont care for it"  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:20 am
June stumbled out of behind a tree, limping a bit. The tree had been broken in half with the top half on the opposite side. she brushed herself off lsightly, not looking up or seeing anything yet.
"damn heartless...threw me against a damn tree....." she said. finally looking up, her eyes widened at the group of heartless, nobodies, zenjin and that other girl, and the shadowy thing. she froze in place, pulling out her keyblade once more. her blade glowed a strange gold colour.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:50 pm
Scarlet looked upr from her necklace and saw the keyblade weilder standing by a borken tree. She ignored it and looked back into the mirror to see what was going on between Zenjin and RiftCreator.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:24 pm
Riftcreator looking up into the sky of world of both his and Zenjin created "i see that is your nobody friend isnt it , that the necklase user .... hello i can see you aswell" laughing said "and zenjin i asked you ..... not commanded you ..." still standing infront of him  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:26 pm
"Well i never tryed to hid now did i." Scarlet rolled her eyes and put her necklace away before anyone can see it. She held the hilt of her blade tightly.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:53 pm
Zenjin tilted his head still slightly confused. "So you wont be complete if you opened it? so than why are you doing this?...the others need their hearts back too..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:58 pm
"...."
june listened, confused. Her head was still a little jumbled from the impact to the tree.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:09 pm
"to save those i fail to save ..... the world that never was .... or better yet the world that frist met the heartless, a world i try to protect but loss it, and myself" as he trun away "you and your friend well get what yours only after i finsh what i need to do, so if will keep away from kngdomhearts"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:15 pm
"Riftcreator," June yelled after him "won't happen. i can assure you of that."
June held her sword tightly.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:22 pm
Scarlet was getting a bit bored so she began walking toward the mansion.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games