Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Hakurei Park ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your favorite original Power Ranger?
Red
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Black
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Yellow
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Pink
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Green
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:15 pm
((Alyraena will be so jeeeeeaaalous! rofl twisted ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:28 pm
<<< /hides lol >>>

Exor enjoyed the long kiss before he took her coat and hung it up. "You're getting the bed, and that's that." He smiled as he picked her up and set her on the mattress, joining her under the blankets a moment later.

The two began to discuss many things, but before long, sleep found them in each other's arms. in bed together for the first time in what seemed like forever.

<<< /passes out >>>  

Exor Omega

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:32 am
(( All Im saying is I thought this was PG13 here...because if that changed somewhere this guild is about to be off the hook.....lol just thought I had to throw that out there.... ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:18 am
{{If you're trying to say that something said here went beyond that, then I don't really see it. There have been more "intimate" scenes in MW than a simple grope. Something to also keep in mind is that the PG-13 of these days is quite different from the PG-13 of 20 years ago.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:54 am
(( tch...I remember when they didnt even swear in PG13 ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:17 am
{{I remember that as well, but cursing is actually PG-13 these days, which is why it isn't against the Gaia TOS... [something apparently a moderator or two around here does not realize], but for the "old fashioned" folk, Gaia implemented an automatic word filter for those who don't want to see it or don't want their kids to see it.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:52 am
<<<
ThisEmptySoul
{{It's a good thing all this wasn't happening to me. There would be blood everywhere.}}

rofl I get it now! sweatdrop I might have been a little bit too exhausted to do anything useful last night sweatdrop >>>  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:00 am

((not sure if I'll be still leaving for a bit but I want to wake up!))

*Stirs from a dark dream, with haunting images of wars and death. Opening an eye glancing around realizing that things didn't look familiar. Great... where ever I am, need coffee Slowly tries to sit and shake the sleepies from her head*

iggies

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:09 am
Exor caressed Iggies as she started to wake. "Good morning, love... Rested well, I hope...?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:19 am

*Disoriented and not awake, she startles at his touch and turns trying to focus half opened eyes*

Mnth umm coffee where? magic liquid

((I have to go in a bit but for like an hour or so... if I can't get back, be nice to the caffeine addicted elf XD))

iggies

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:21 am
((Does "literate" RPing mean good spelling or does it mean writing in a paragraph structure as if you were writing a novel? I generally prefer to use as few words as possible if I can get away with it.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:26 am
<<< Probably more of the former than the latter, Resien. I think it means to weed out OMG lulz taht was teh aw3som3 lolol!!!one!! more than to limit presentation. >>>

"Come on, honey," Exor said with a smile as he stood and helped her up. He walked her over to the counter with the coffee machine and various periphrials on it, "I don't remember you being a coffee drinker, Iggs... I know I sure ain't..." He opened the coffee and got the machine ready to brew the dark drink for Iggies.  

Exor Omega

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:34 am
-places a photo greeting card on the doors to apartments with tenants, and leaves a bag of candy, instant coffee pouches, hot chocolate pouches, and tea bags at such doors as well-
Quote:

Hello. I apologize if this is a little late. I'm the new owner of this establishment. I hope we can get along just as well as (or better than) you got along with the old owner. Feel free to talk to me if you have any questions, and there are maintenance request forms if you have a problem with your accommodations.

Reisen Udongein Inaba

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:35 am

*Pushing buttons til the machine worked, pours herself a cup. Taking the coffee and allowing it to wake her fogged mind*

Hmm, sorry... don't know when I found magic liquid brown gold.. but not much in mornings without... *Looks closer to who she is talking to* Exor.... *remembering dawning on her face* Did all that happen? Where are we? *Sits back down on the bed*

Dreams... dark reams... war, death. *Looks up at Exor* it all happened.... didn't it?

iggies

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:40 am
Exor sat down next to her and put his arm around her. He nodded in solemn response. "It did... That's the way this story's been written thus far... Where shall we take it, now that it is ours to write, I wonder..." He tilted his head slightly, the faintest beginning of a smile evident in his eyes and lips.

<<< I never met Showa, I don't think. And, Alyraena and I are being somewhat rude, but I blame her for her dark elf ways and being intimidating to the man at the front desk lol

Also: be back in 20 minutes, 1400 EST. >>>  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games