Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:42 am
((You have to remember, Jumpy is an idiot, he doesn't care which are who, so long as they're dead, he'll call them all the same thing! haha))

Jumpy was finally tackled backwards by one of the cheiftans, which he sliced apart and then jumped up and swung hard, slicing a second cheiftan who was about to swing his hammer. He fought his way back up, then thought of something, and let himself get pushed back, only to not only force his way back up, but past them, advancing on the only Son of Tarturus that he hadn't gotten a good swing in on, which was holding a Beam Rifle. He was rushing, faster than the Sons' and Cheiftans behind him because instead of running, he used rolling down the hill, the Jackal sheild on his right thigh finally showing it's purpus as it covered him as he rolled, the ones on his arms covering his sides. He finally sprang up, and with a mid-air lung of both swords, caugth the sniping Son with both, one sword cutting through the beam rifle, the other through the things arm, and finally body and head. He kicked it down and turned around and started fighting his way back, leaving a wake of death behind him as parts and peices fell. Weather he was an idiot or not, the Marines he'd pegged earlier had horrified faces on the sides as they watched, realizing just what COULD happen if he got pissed, which, he was, because the one that'd had the beam rifle had shot him in the shin and the armor there was a little warped inward from it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:32 pm
(Good point)

Sen watched Jumpy in action. "I think he deserves a promotion... or pay raise. Hey Shurkan what is our current salary anyways?"

Back in the throne room of Rebirth he was speaking with Hades. "It seems that there is a problem at the "lab" I need you to go see what it is and fix the situation are we clear?" The large Brute bows and walks out of the room.

In dark lit place with filckering electronic a pair of eyes can be seen."Three hands that caused my death three hands I shall correct there blood will fall in streams at the end of it all and I will rule them all." (Note: the voice is at this "Lab" area mentioned if anyone wants to write involving it ask me so I can PM you what the eyes belong to)  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:08 pm
(well i actually wanted to create my own since hades is a total tool)

shrukan sighed "my name is shrukan not shurkan! and since when do we get paid for this?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:02 pm
Jumpy now stood atop the hill, alone, the sole figure standing amid mounds of whatever he'd killed, the energy sword in his right hand had been depleted, but he'd still killed with it, the left one only had 10 energy left. The Jackal sheild on his thigh had been broken, as well as the ones on his left arm, giving him the appearance of a warrior of old, like the Spartans that defended Greece. He sighed, and for the first time, cleared his throat, popping his neck. The Sim was over, he'd taken out everything that'd stood in his way, including his own comrads with the blanks. He turned off the energy sword and Jackal sheild and took them off, then picked up his sniper rifle, cleaned it off, slung it back over his shoulder, and headed out to go clean it properly. Displeasure and Cortona had both been watching, and had also been talking about how his tactics had been, Master Cheif was back in his armor, and was waiting for him at the door. "Cheif." He said calmly, giving the Spartan equivelent of a smile, two fingers over the faceplate. Cheif gave one back. "Nice work." He smiled and togeather they left to go personalize their weapons.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:01 pm
(sorry Pdragon the miss spell isn't intentional it just happens. Also I technicly am treating Hades as a blank slate so you can change him any way you want I guess but if not then sure make your own one.)
"Shrukan I don't know what you are going on about involving a name but good point on the pay we should look into that." Sen walks over to Jumpy. "Great job Spartan that was some impressive fighting." Sen pats him on the back but accidently knocks him over.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:10 pm
(well its not exactly his personality i just want to make someone a bit more dispensable)

"well im finally satisfied with our team, good work jumpy, do that about a hundred times over and we may have a chance of making this work" shrukan helped jumpy up and nodded, his equivalent of a smile "hit the showers, we still got work to do and we dont need you pushing yourself to hard"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:34 pm
User Image

Username:pdragon619
Character Name: Bala
Race: brute, son of tartarus
Bio: genitically modified at birth to optimize physical abilities while sacrificing mental capacity, standing at 13 ft tall and over 5 tons he is thought to be the strongest of all brutes while certainly the dumbest with intelegence rivaling that of a dog (even thats a stretch) because of this he is usually a juggernaut sent on skirmishes and never has anything to do with the workings of the covenant off the battlefield
Class: close combat
Weapons specialty: sphere of divinity- large ball of indestructible metal alloy with a triangular handle. center has a dark matter core multiplying its weight making it about 10 tons. usually weilded like a plasma sword by the bottom handle to utilize full momentum but can be used like a traditional club for more precision. sphere can open up and shoot out the dark matter core as a last resort having the same result as a dark matter cannon
Veichle specialty: only vehicle interaction is when he throws them at people  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:53 am
((Because it's so weird playing a guy for me, I'm gonna switch up and confuse everyone! Haahah))

Jumpy nodded, and split from the group, heading to the showers, but when Jumpy got to them, Jumpy switched direction torward the girls side of them. A small crackle was heard over the radio as the voice shifter turned off in Jumpys helmet, and then the helmet was taken off for the first time in a more public place than ever, and Jumpy wondered if anyone of the spartans had ever seen HER face outside the mask and smirked, heading into the shower.

((THATS RIGHT BOYS!))  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:16 pm
(holly carp Jumpy is a women... wait women are completely equal in the UNSC why is she pretending the be a man? Also like the character pdragon but isn't he a bit like a more normal looking Pluton?) Rebirth is speaking to Hades. "Before you leave take Bala I don't need him running around here I already have to keep Pluton under control."

Sen was going threw records of the team when he notices something strange. "Hey Shrukan look at this I think someone has been hacking into Jumpy's files."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:26 pm
(yeah i thought it was the coolest picture i could find, really shows off the strength, and really hes more like a normal brute on steriods)

Bala obediently followed hades carrying the sphere of divinity on his shoulder. together they weighed 15 tons and if not for the covenants wide corridors it would be impossible for him to get around

shrukan slammed his fist on the wall "damn that arcuss, when i see him ill rip his head off!!!!"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:46 pm
On a holo screan Cortana appears. "
No it couldn't have been him I checked the system this hack happened not long after Jumpy joined ODST I don't know much now but I will update you on what I find."
Sen nods. "Well then it seem we have a mystery on our hands."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:56 pm
Jumpy was in the showers, relaxing, and muttering an old song that was sung in 'italian', one part of it could be distinctly heard, and well remembered, because she'd muttered it while fighting the sim. "L'amo con tutto il mio cuore" She smiled, turning the shower off and grabbing a towel to dry off.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:59 pm
Sen presses a few buttons. "Hey Displeasure please go call Jumpy in the mens showers and call him down so we can talk to him about this hack."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:15 pm
Jumpy shivered when she heard Displeasures voice. "Jumpy, Sen is looking for you about you're little hiding scheme."" She sighed and went back into her armor, which had been cleaned by a machine. She then headed back torward where Sen was. "Yes Sir?" She asked, her voice masking machine back on by the time she'd gotten to him, making her sound like the Jumpy they'd always heard.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:16 pm
(wait isnt jumpy in love with his or i guess her AI? a double forbiden love!)

shrukan sighed "i see, so the question is who is watching us? and why jumpy of all people, he doesnt seem like the type to get important info due to his, well for a lack of a better term idiocy"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games