Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Eternal Chains: Blood Pact (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Between the two of the RP names, which one?
  Eternal Chains II: Return to the Mansion (ZombiesxVirus RP)
  Eternal Chains II: Deep Dark and Dangerous (AngelxDemonxVirus RP)
View Results

iDan-SkyDweller

Invisible Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:16 am
Daniel sat down on the ground and looked at groving flower: thats amazing  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:14 pm
Dawn had a dreamless dream but not for long until a group of younger virus holders, around the age of 5 or 6, came and shook her awake. "Hm? What is it young ones?" Dawn sat up and softly ruffled the heads of one of kids. "There's a stranger on the front door step, he said something about a pool."
"Ah, so they've finally sent someone to fix the pool. All right, then. Please get off my lap." The little kids continued to follow her even as she started for the front door. She's tried to shoo them away before, but hasn't the heart to do anything too serious to scare them away, so now they go to her for comfort. By the time Dawn got to the door, three kids were holding onto the back of her dress and two onto both of her hands. The man standing in the entry way was shocked to see Dawn's hands full with all the children around her, but she just smiled and showed him the way to the pool.
"All right everyone! Please go back into the mansion while the pool is being fixed."
Almost everyone was grumbling about how Lae had broken the pool again and how they couldn't stay outside because the pool was broken.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:24 pm
User Image
"Sure, I can grow vines too, but I just don't."Aura said she sighed and the flowers started dying.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:28 pm
Senku soon stood up lazily and pulled the arrow out and stared at the guy then quickly ran up toward him and grabbed him by the next. His neck soon began to turn soft rot slowly until he died and Senku threw him off then sat agaist a tree hurdled up in a ball thinking of the last time something like that happened  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:49 pm
Sari walked on all fours onto the outskirts of the town in her dragon form, soon, she came across a forest. "Interesting..." she thought to herself. She circled around the forest to see how big it was. "Possibly large enough to hold a few runaways." Then Raz appeared next to her.
"But we want to be for sure if there is any there."
"Then what are we sitting here for? Let's check."
"If you say so." Raz shrugged and teleported into the heart of the forest.
"Show off." Sari muttered.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:59 pm
Senku soon thought about when he was in the lab and overheard some scientists say something about Senkus virus being unstable
"Come on Senku time to take your medicine" The scientist said finshing kicking Senku in the chest only to find his leg on the bed while Senku stared with blood all over his hand and the stone in his room began to erode into dust. At that point the scietist moved Senku t a differnt room and did anything to make sure Senku felt at home and happy
Senku stayed there for a good while before hearing something and quickly finding a place to hide  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

iDan-SkyDweller

Invisible Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:02 pm
"aww they were sou prity." Daniel stud up and asked Darren: "sou whats you powers?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~Darren looked at Daniel~"well my pwer isnt really pretty, or amzing like yours, its actually probably one of the worst viruses invented, when i am mad i turn into a demon, and sometime i cant control what i do, i am trying to learn how to control my anger and also when i go into the demon form to control what i do"  

Dullrod

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:16 pm
User Image
"Well, I will be sure not to upset you then."Aura said. She looked at the pool."We seem to have to leave now, I will be at the garden if you need me."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~Darren laughed alittle and then nodded~
"ok cya, i am going inside" ~Darren then walked inside the house and went to his room~  

Dullrod

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:25 pm
User Image
When Aura arrived at the garden, she walked to the tree. She made a swing out of vines and swung on it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:39 pm
Senku got a quick look at who was there and saw the same person from his dream Raz then quietly hide. A few crows and ravens began to perch on the trees and tried to give away where Senku was hiding  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:08 pm
(Are you talking about your flashback or is it the present now aertys?)

Dawn felt a slight discomfort in her chest again and knew it was time for the temporary anitdote. By the time she got to the cupboards, her vision started to blur up. "No, not yet. I'm almost there..." then it eventually blacked her out.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:10 pm
((sorry my bad forgot to put something to seperate it. yeah im talking about the present sweatdrop ))  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:52 pm
Raz looked up at the cloudless sky blankly. "You know you can't hide, Senku. I can hear your thoughts. Sari is getting agitated with your actions."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games