Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Frightened, Chimera? [Remake] (O / A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You would like to see more ____ in this roleplay.
  blood/gore
  action
  romance
  interaction between characters/roleplayers
  opportunities for Chimera to escape
  pit battles between Chimerae
View Results

The Amazing Flying Circus

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:50 pm

Sko was very gentle with the boy, a thing that did not go unnoticed. He liked it; he liked her. It was not hard to win Lonomia's affection, but it was also not hard to earn disdain from him. "Iruka", "fine", and "tired" was what he understood, and it was enough. "Sko," he said as he wiggled his fingers, maximizing the new sensation. With his other hand he patted his own chest, immitating the girl above, "Lonomia."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:35 pm

((Well, if TAIS deems something dangerous for a Chimera, she could stop it right? It isn't the doctors' decision if something lives or dies- it's Jared and Yani's.))

LovetoCauseMayhem

opheliatic_autumn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:20 pm

Sko smiled at the strange boy, he was like a child. Adorable in a way. She would not let herself get attached but surely she would enjoy playing with the boy.

She nodded "How old?" She asked. just the clarify she added, "How many years?" She patted her chest again. "Nineteen. One, nine."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:34 pm

((TAIS could stop it if she deemed it hazardous unless Jared or Yani instructed otherwise. I don't think she would interfere with Sko and Lonomia though. At least, not right now.))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:33 pm

The string of different wasy to communicate did indeed help the boy to understand. He would not have understood if Sko had used any one of the questions alone, but he could piece together what she wanted with all three. He again patted his chest, mimicing Sko, when he realized that he did not know the word for "thirteen". He could only count to ten. "Ten-three," he improvised, "ten-three years." Lonomia smiled wide, teeth flashing, antifreeze green eyes sparkling at the feel of another's skin and a voice he could understand.

((We are setting for home now; I don't know how long it will take to get there, Monday at the latest. Sorry, everyone sad ))
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:14 pm

((No worries Miinefield biggrin ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

opheliatic_autumn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:33 pm

Sko beamed. Very good. He lacked vocabulary but he was smart, and if she talked to him often he would catch on very soon. She nodded at him "Very good, Lonomia." She nodded at him. "I teach you words. You will learn to talk, yes?"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:01 pm

((Bump for Eternal =O))

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:04 pm

LovetoCauseMayhem
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I tried to move with a cool hand...
It didn't go as I planned.

I'm full of rookie maneuvers...
and gestures meant to be grand.

User Image

"My daisy, you make me go crazy, forever amaze me.
Now let's let the day go lazy."

((Okay, so I have the nets and I'm back in action. Sorry for the delay.

And hey there Miinefield. Long time no see. ;D

Has TAIS been called for anything since I've been gone?))

Hiccadu leaped up as Panther hit the earth, and she slammed on top of the poor girl, pinning her to the earth with each front claw on either side of the girl's shoulders.

"Hey there," the beast growled, showing off her impressive fangs. "Where do you think you're going?"

"My daisy, you know what I'm after- your musical laughter.
A more beautiful disaster..."

User Image

I cant believe what you create...
When you let your heart detonate.

You leave a path of delightful destruction.
You're quite the bomb, my daisy...

Daisy Cutter ~ 311

((Forgot about her for a moment XD))

Panther squirmed underneath Hiccadu, but the weight was impossible. It was over and she was caught, but her mind rebelled against the current scene. I have to stay out for John! she lamented, pushing against Hiccadu with her child legs.

She pulled her good wing out from under her and beat against Hiccadu frantically, uselessly. It was a pathetic attempt to escape or distract the monster, and it obviously wouldn't work.

Jared watched in annoyance a few feet away, ready to move on to the next step in the find-and-detain mission. "Hiccadu, keep it still for a minute," he said, moving closer with netting and rope. The net was for her wings; the rope for the rest of her. There was no room in Jared's car for a cage, but the trunk would work fine for now. Panther couldn't get out and she wouldn't suffocate, at least.

Panther screamed, her strength doubling as Jared walked closer. It was the rope she was afraid of; she didn't want to be caught, so close to freedom!

"You're one of us!" Panther cried, looking up at Hiccadu with wild, frightened eyes. "You don't take orders from that dog! Help us, we're your family, not them!"

"Let's get going already," Jared growled, watching the scene with increasing irritation. The little girl's high-pitched pleading was giving him a headache.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:18 pm

I tried to move with a cool hand...
It didn't go as I planned.

I'm full of rookie maneuvers...
and gestures meant to be grand.

User Image

"My daisy, you make me go crazy, forever amaze me.
Now let's let the day go lazy."

Hiccadu had no trouble holding down the pathetic, frightened child. In fact she actually had to hold back her strength so she wouldn't crush the poor girl's limbs as her forepaws pressed against Panther's inner elbows, restraining all movement in her upper limbs. The girl's tiny legs and feet beat uselessly against Hiccadu's chest, and in truth it kinda tickled.

Hiccadu turned her great head to look at Jared, opened her mouth as if about to say something, and the looked back down at Panther as the child screamed at her.

If Hiccadu had one ounce of true humanity inside her, there would've been sympathy. Pity. Empathy. This would've been the point in the movie where the monster realizes that the girl spoke truth, and turned on her assailants and then helped her escape to freedom.

But sadly, this wasn't a movie. And TAIS wasn't capable of feeling pity. And since Hiccadu was TAIS in human form, neither was she.

"Like you?" She echoed, an ear flicking. "You think I'm like you?" Another flick. "No. I'm not like you. I'm not an animal running away from a cage it doesn't like. A dog afraid of getting used to a leash. No." She snapped her teeth dangerously close to Panther's face. "You and I are worlds apart, chickadee. And you better get used to it real soon." Then she raised her head to look over at Jared.

"Do you want me to flip her over?"

"My daisy, you know what I'm after- your musical laughter.
A more beautiful disaster..."

User Image

I cant believe what you create...
When you let your heart detonate.

You leave a path of delightful destruction.
You're quite the bomb, my daisy...

Daisy Cutter ~ 311

LovetoCauseMayhem

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:58 pm

"Ah, I see. Well I'm sorry, but your smokey smell is a bit distracting. Don't you have something to cover that up?" Devon said to 'Smoke'. He then noticed John wake up. "Oh, he's up. Good".

The sound of Apsalar's scratching bugged him again. "Do I need to cut your fingers off?" he asked her as he leaned down towards her. When she began chewing on the surveilance hose, he slapped her.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:23 pm

Trent didn't take his eyes off of Devon as he pulled gum from his back pocket, unwrapped it, and put it in his mouth. There wasn't anything he could do about the rest of him though; his very skin reeked of the burned chemicals in cigarettes. "Better?" his tone lay between asking a question and just stating "better."

Apsalar's scritching didn't bother him somehow. The scientists said they could irritate any sane man or woman, but then again, no one had tested Smoke for sanity when he signed up for the position.

"Yeah, that'd be better." Jared straightened out the net in his hands, ready to secure the girl's wings. "Try not to crush her though, I think Father wants this one alive for some reason or another." Now that they were working more as a team and had something to band against, his tone was less annoyed and more "partner"-like.

Panther screamed. "You're stupid! You're stupid and you live in an ash-hole! You hole!"

Sure, she'd heard cussing. She didn't quite know how to employ it, however.

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

opheliatic_autumn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:34 pm

(( Panthers swearing made me giggle lol Awesome I am totally going to say that to someone. "You live in an ash-hole! You hole!"

Bump for Miinefield))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:06 pm

((I'm back!))

"Good", "Lonomia", "learn", "yes?" The boy thought hard for a short second and responded where he usually would have just kept quiet. "Lonomia learn, yes," he agreed, though did not know what he had just agreed to learn.

((*Pant, pant* Characters who don't know English well are hard to write @__@))

Eloquent Elocutionist

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:21 pm

((OOC: My computer just had the weirdest mini-crash in recorded history while I was attempting to post here earlier. So...let's try this again.))

Apsalar merely stared blandly at Devon, and kept right on scratching at the metal table. She wouldn't have stopped even if she was entirely aware of it. It just felt right, and if it bothered him, well, that was just too damn bad. It bothered her that he was cutting her open, and if she had to put up with it, he could put up with her scratching.

This wasn't precisely a normal thought process for Apsalar - drawing blood from Yani had given her a brief spurt of courage. Let Devon hurt her. She could take it. She had taken it before. As long as she could manage it, she'd try to protect John, who was injured and might not be able to handle the pain as well as she could right now. Obviously, the best way was to continue being as irritating and thus as desirable to punish as possible.

When Devon slapped her, she blinked once or twice, and then her lips curved into a wide, mildly psychotic smile. And she kept right on chewing on the hose. It actually didn't taste too bad - kind of plasticky, but not awful. And she was almost through it. If he tried to pull the surveillance hose out of her mouth now, she was just going to clamp down on it. It would be hellish to try and get it loose from those dingo teeth.

Not that she didn't expect him to try.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games