Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
• Ϯѻɼϯʉɼɛɗ • →ʂlคvɛ ɼp← f u l l Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:37 pm
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

Maxy nodded, "al-right..." she suddenly turned on her heel, the held back anger seeming to boil over, and she stalked over to Reticence, "Okay, someone tell me, what crawled up his a**..." she pointed to him, "and died! Because it is SERIOUSLY stinking!" She huffed, crossing her arms over her chest,
"Seriously dide, you think you're all high and mighty, but just by your NAME I can tell you're a p***k! So maybe loosen up a little and we can ALL live in peace." she was almost snarling at him.
Honestly, she looked like she might pounce on him at any given second.

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:23 am
Curiosity got up and went over to Maxy, putting a hand on her shoulder lightly. "Whoa, girl," he said with a weaker version of his usual smile. "Ease off."

Reticence's eyes had been partly closed, like he was falling asleep - as they had been, in fact, ever since he'd first met Maxy. Now, though, he straightened, and his eyes opened all the way, gazing steadily at the new girl.

There was power in those eyes. Not just intensity, not just strength, but actual power; they looked, in fact, somewhat like Marc's eyes in that they seemed to be boring a hole in her mind.

"You think because the master tolerates your childishness so far, you're safe," he said, his voice deadly quiet. "You think you already know everything there is to know about this place. Little girl, I'll be the first to explain. You. Know. Nothing. Not about this place. Not about the master. And certainly not about me." He rose, turned to Curiosity. "You can deal with her until such time as the master finally sees fit to rid us of her."

Reticence walked out the door silently. Curiosity sighed wearily. "Damn it," he muttered. "Now I have to go talk him down again." He turned to Maxy, looking a little bit sad. "Listen. I know Reticence is kind of strange, and you probably don't like him much. But...he's got issues. There's some things..." He hesitated, then shook his head. "Never mind. That's something he should probably tell you. Honestly, Naïveté and I, we don't know for sure. We just," he glanced at the girl as though for support, "have an idea, you know?"

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:35 am
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

Maxy glared at him, "I'm no one's little girl. I'm Maxine Strongwill and you've got nothin' on me!" she growled.
A mere shadow of the girl that had been happily chatting with Curiosity in the hallway.
"I'm not that smart, and I don't have a lot of control, but at least I know and accept it." she huffed.
Once he left, she looked to Curiosity and guilt washed over her features.
She sighed, "Fine...but he has no right to treat anyone like that...and not saying anything is just re-enforcing it."
she bit her bottom lip.
"Should I apologize, though? Would that make him easier to be around?"

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:53 am
Curiosity merely shrugged. "No, but then he doesn't normally treat people like that. I haven't seen him anything like that since the time Naïveté first came here. Once he gets used to you, maybe," he said without much hope. True, Reticence didn't treat Naïveté badly anymore, and had never treated her as badly as he was treating Maxy, but then Naïveté had easily adapted to life with the two of them. She didn't get up in the older boy's face like Maxy seemed determined to.

He blinked when she spoke again. "Huh? Apologize? To Reticence?" The blond shook his head. "No, no. It won't help. When he said he didn't want to deal with you anymore, he meant it. Just leave him alone for a while. He'll warm up to you; he did for us."

Curiosity gave a weak smile. "I know it's hard to figure right now, but he's just uncomfortable with you because he doesn't know you. That's how he is - it's how he got his name." The blond looked a little sorrowful for a moment. "And he's even more loyal to the master than we are."

He couldn't say it because it sounded ridiculous, but he thought it. He feels threatened by you. He feels like the master is threatened by you. At least, that's how it seems, because I've never seen him act this cold around anyone before.

"So," he said instead, "what else do you want to know?"

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:00 am
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

Maxy sighed, "You're sure it won't make things better?" she looked around, "Despite how I act, I actually don't like it when people are angry with me." she looked...not mad, almost sad...more slightly apathetic now. "Just sometimes I can't control it, y'know. And there's no lithium, here." Lithium is sometimes used to treat bipolar disorder. It calms her down.
At his question she looked up, "Yeah...does anybody have a pencil?"

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:14 am
Curiosity nodded, but there was sympathy in his eyes. "I'm sure. You can try if it will make you feel better, but I wouldn't do it. Just leave him alone. That's the best thing to do right now."

Though he had no idea what lithium was, he shrugged. "If that's some sort of medicine that you need, you might be able to ask the master about it - he probably has some kind of substitute you could use. And if not, he'll make one. That's the kind of thing he does."

He lifted a brow at her request, and Naïveté actually giggled. "A pencil?"

Surprisingly, it was Naïveté who answered. "No, no pencils - I mean, the master has these writing tools that are kind of like pens, but they're kind of weird. I don't know how to use them and we don't have any anyway. But we have charcoal and chalk. To draw and write and stuff. Will that do?"

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:20 am
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

"He doesn't know I'm Bipolar yet, remember?" Though she supposed, she'd have to point it out, sometime. She heard Naivette giggle at her question. I nice change from how quiet the girl had been.
Maxy blinked, "It's not so funny..." she replied innocently, "Can...can I have some charcoal, then?" She looked like if they said 'no' she might cry.

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:06 am
"Well, you'll have to tell him eventually. If you swing as fast all the time as you have been doing today, especially," pointed out Curiosity logically. "Why not just tell him now? Then you can get your medication, or whatever."

Naïveté immediately looked apologetic. "Oh, no, of course not. Sorry. It's just...we weren't expecting you to ask for pencils. It's not funny at all." She frowned for a second. "Sure, I guess." Turning around, she went to the second drawer of the table between the two cots.

"That's Reticence's drawer," Curiosity pointed out. "I don't know if he'd want us going in there."

Naïveté shrugged. "He won't mind. I did it before, and I was new here then. He's not really secretive about his stuff. And you don't keep any charcoal, do you?"

"No," admitted the boy. "I always borrow his."

Nodding as though satisfied, Naïveté brushed back her braided hair and opened the drawer. It took approximately two seconds for her to come back out with a long thin stick of black stuff - apparently Reticence kept his things tidy. "Here you go. What do you need it for?" She closed the drawer tidily behind her.

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:15 am
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

"But it's just awkward when I point it out. And then it would be wierd...and what if he gets mad, because they didn't tell him when he bought me." she couldn't believe she just said that so casually.
Suddenly she got really excited.
Maxy grinned, "It's for drawing of course!" She clapped once, "I'm an artist." she lifted her shirt just enough for them to see the charcoal decor on her pale skin. Little things she drew when she got bored. Not all of them were messed up or smeared from the Keshvals, yet.
"He won't be mad that I'm going to use it?"

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:23 pm
Curiosity's lips twitched. "We all have problems, Maxy. That's why the master bought us - because we were cheap, and the ones nobody wanted. Trust me, he won't care."

He put his hands behind his back, and grinned at her drawings. "Neat," he said. "You're pretty good. How come they didn't play this up when you were up for sale? Usually there's at least a couple that want someone who can draw."

At her question, Naïveté blinked. "Who, Reticence?" She traded looks with Curiosity. "I...don't think he'll mind. He never minds when you need to use it, does he, Curiosity?"

The blond shook his head. "I usually don't even bother asking. He doesn't care. If he asks, I'll tell him I borrowed it, but he never asks." He rose, looking troubled. "Listen, you girls have fun. I'm going to go check on Reticence and see what he's doing. I'll be back in a bit."

He left, leaving Maxy and Naïveté by themselves.

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:31 pm
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

"Actually...they did...there were other bets on me...he just won." Maxy shrugged.
"Thanks." she smiled at his comment on her art, "and since he said we could do whatever we wanted to our rooms...I wanted to spice ours up." she moved over next to Naivette. "you wouldn't mind, would you?" she asked sincerely.

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:36 pm
Though Curiosity was already gone, Naïveté looked intrigued. "Someone else bid on you? Did you see what they were like?" Then a thought occurred to her and her shoulders slumped a bit. "Did he bid first, and was the other bidder a girl?"

If that had been how it was, Naïveté was willing to bet she knew exactly what had happened. Not that she would tell Maxy - it probably comforted the girl to think she'd had other bids from someone who really wanted her. And the little brunette would never want to hurt someone else by telling them what was going on.

Then she tilted her head at Maxy's question and smiled. When she smiled and it was sincere, she transformed from mildly pretty into something very close to gorgeous. "No," she said. "I'd like that. Our room is pretty boring."

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:46 pm
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

'"Yeah, I think so...can't imagine why...I was purposely trying my best to look bad." she huffed a little.

"You know, when you smile you're really pretty...you should do it more often." she decided aloud, ruffling Naivettes braids.
"okay, so what kind of things do you like, and or would you like on our walls?"

((I know it's not much, but I've got the block))

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games