Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
vampires versus werewolfs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:22 am
Haru nudged Alex "Vance is coming back, Be ready." She cocked her gun and was ready
Sky nodded at the Prince and smiled Mhm finally I get my payback He was a little dizzy from the last spell. He forgot to drink blood before leaving  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:34 pm
As Vance got closer he returned to his human form and landed down on the other side of the group. they all turned to look at him and for some odd reason their was contempt in their eyes "hmmmmm? what happened? are there still people unaccounted for?" the crowd spread apart like the sea of Israel and revealed Alex standing in their way "oh fuuuuck my life...death..whatever......" at seeing the vampire the girl clutched tighter onto vances clothes and hid behind him. the vampires did protect the people but they were still something to be fear "its all right everything will be fine" he whispered to her and slowly knelt down so she could get off. as he stood back up the girl still clung to him "what do you want Alex? I'm brining these people to safet............." he was cut off by the howling of wolves and suddenly a large pack began circling around the group causing them to huddle together like livestock. "oh this is bad......." he stepped forward and raised his hands for them to stop but they slowly began to stalk forward.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:42 pm
Haru rose her eyebrow "We're up against him? He doesn't seem like that much trouble for all of us to get involved" She saw the girl clinging to him and didn't want to hurt her if she had to shoot Vance.
Sky and everyone else arrived to where Alex and Vance were. Sky appeared by Haru "Don't let him fool you, he's very powerful" He whispered to her. He stepped closer to Vance "Please, stop this Vance. I thought we were together? What happened to our truce?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:22 pm
Vance's eyes began to buldge as the wolves got closer "hey how about we talk about this AFTER we stop the ravenous wolves from eating the happy villagers huh?" as allways sky didn't really know how to detect the mood which is why he would never make a good comedian. the snarls from the wolves refocused his attention back on them and he tried to think of a solution "hmmmmm? well might as well give it a shot, I've allways been a gambler" he transformed back into his wolf form, took in a big breath of air, and threw his head up letting out a massive howl. Vacne knew that each wolf clan had a distinct howl which they used to differentiate each other. however since he had been long dead he had forgotten which clan he used to belong to. so the howl would either A. reveal that he was one of their clan or atleast one of their ally clans, or B. he was a member of one of their rival clans and they were all screwed. as he finished with a soft pant the wolves looked at each other and nodded. they all reverted to their human forms and smiled, they were all tan skinned wearing tribal garments. vance returned to his human form and the pack leader ran up and hugged him "a shiaka clansmen? we haven't met one of you since we helped your clan flee north almost a decade ago, what brings you back to these woods?" Vance chuckled and shrugged "well death I guess" to prove his point he became transparent and slipped out of the man's arms. as soon as it was apparent the wolves were friendly, atleast for the momment anyways, the villagers let out a group sigh.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:28 pm
Marcus noticed that the hostility had softened a small degree "Vance why did you try to take our villagers away even now they are in danger even if your friends aren't as hostile one of your enemy clans might show up any minute this one of the most werewolf traveled forests as you have noticed thanks to your mistake of bringing our village people outside the protection of our village walls you do realize if they hadn't been who they are or if you hadn't been from one of their ally tribes we would have been in an all out fight with all these villagers lives at risk you hadn't thought your plan through did you just now we could have lost more than half the villagers" Alex had noticed the fear in the little girls eyes and even though it wasn't a good time but he felt bad he felt like some beast that sits on top of a hill in some castle which all the villagers are terrified of and he dint want to be that he wanted to be more then some monster he wanted to be friends with every single last one of these villagers  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:45 pm
the pack leader was shocked for a momment and then smiled "even in death you are considered our brother" after hearing Marcus comments he growled then after a momment he smiled "do not worry, these good people are allies of Shiaka and therefore our allies aswell. we have many warriors, ample space, and we are friendly with all the wolf tribes who pass through here, and no vampire family is foolish enough to go this deep into our territory, the villagers will be much safer with us than with you. plus they have the added peace of mind in not being our only food source" he smirked smuggly. although he would do almost anything to help one of his allies he would do ANYTHING if it meant spiting vampires. Vance scratched his head nervously and shrugged "well I guess either way the villagers are safe so in the end it doesn't really matter now does it?" he took the pack leaders hand and shook with him "the names Vance by the way, Vance Shiaka apparently. unfortunatly its been long since I have died so I forgot which clan I belonged to" the leader laughed heartily "wow gambling your life on a single howl to protect the innocent, that is truely honorable and courages, if not a bit thick skulled" he laughed again and patted Vance on the back "my name is Lacka, of the rashkel tribe"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:33 am
Sky was now irritated and was really hungry for blood. Sky looked at the Prince and nodded. Sky was ready to do the spell even if it might kill him for sure this time. "Vance im giving you a warning. Stop this or i will take action. And you know what im capable of." Sky licked is lips and was ready to say the spell. In A flash Sky was behind the little girl and picked her up with one hand, "I won't hurt you, play along with me" He whispered to the little girl. Sky put his sharp nail against her neck "Stop this or the girl gets killed with the rest of the villagers. And don't think i won't, im hungry"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:44 pm
the tribesmen growled and qucikly surronded sky "wait stop!" vance waved his arms so that they would stop their attack "everyone is safe now whats the point of fighting? your telling me to stop but the only person whos done anything wrong here is you. and you've just proven my point" there were murmers and crys of shock amongst the villagers, they were all terrified wondering if the girl, and more importantly themselves, would be ok. "just put the girl down sky and we can talk about this, something like this isn't worth having people killed over when we can easily avoid it. Lacka placed his hand on vances shoulder and gently nudged past him "that girl is a member of the village we have now sworn to protect, any harm done to her will bring down apon you the full furry of the Rashkel tribe" Vance winced as though his words physiaclly stung him "damn it your not helping!" he thought to himself.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:54 pm
While all these events were unfolding Nova stood by silently bidding her time. She wasn't one to step in unless it was completely necessary and perferred to carefully analyaze the situation before getting to involved. "This could get messy if things turn bad I might have to step in." Nova thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:49 pm
Sky was confused now I am the bad guy now? He looked at Vance then the girl. Vance was right but his body wouldn't let him drop the girl. His throat burned for blood, ever since that spell. "Haru....."
As soon as Sky said her name she nodded, reading his mind. She was walked to him and grabbed the girl and handed it to Vance. She then put an arm around Sky "Sky, we need to go. Before you murder every one. You need blood"
He nodded and looked at Vance "Im... so-......sorry" in a whisper. He never thought he had to say sorry to a ghost, but it needed to be said. He walked towards Marcus with Haru  

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:52 pm
Vance opened his arms and the girl came to him. she whispered in his ear how sky was just pretending and she wasn't really in danger. Vance looked up at sky and smiled "don't worry about it" he was glad the situation didn't get out of hand. he really only wanted for the villagers to be safe "is there some way we can come to a compromise about this? maybe if we sat down and talked this over we could come up with something that benefited everyone"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:43 am
"thats just what i was thinking Vance" Marcus looked at sky " you and haru should go feed at a spot i found a few years ago it is packed full of grizzly bears feed on a few and extract a dozen bags from a dozen other different grizzly's but don't kill them only knock them out take the blood and bring it back for the others make sure your feed well if you do it should last you for about a month you should only kill 2 bears and knock out 12 and come back with 12 bags of blood" Marcus now looked at the chief "about the other comment about the villagers not being your only source of food you can now realize that it is the same with us now i noticed you said you sworn to protect my villagers and ill take that as an opportunity to make and agreement and if you see things in the way i do then peace would also be agreed upon i mean just last night my friends Vance and i were talking about the matter off bringing peace between the vampires of my clan and as many werewolves as we can that way little by little we could bring peace to all clans vampire and werewolf like in the old times"  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:01 pm
Lacka seemed hesitant at first but a quick smile/shrug combo from vance softened him up. he shook his head and raised his hand for his men to back away "I can't believe I'm doing this but fine we shall talk" vance smiled and let out a sigh of relief "well lets see, well now that we are on friendlier terms what is it that the rashkel could earn in this agreement?" lacka closed his eyes and thought it over for a moment then snapped his fingers as the idea came to him "well due to the vampire's protection we have never ben able to safely hunt in the area around the village, coyotes and other scavengers are attracted to the area because of the humans and they make for easy prey" a figurative light bulb poped over vances head "well how about this then. the villagers will move back to their homes at the village and the rashkel will stand guard over them at the gates. this way with the common knowledge of marcus's family having protection of the land aswell as the wolves physically defending the area the villagers will be twice as safe. in return the vampires allow the rashkel tribe to hunt around the village territory and the rashkel will share the blood from their kills with the vampires" vance nodded his head and gestured to marcus and lacka "so how does that sound?" Lacka nodded and looked back to the other hunters with him and they unanimously agreed "it is allright with me however since I am not chief I will have to check with the rest of the tribe, although I am sure I will be able to convince them" Vance looked to marcus awaiting his answer.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:23 pm
Marcus gave a very wide grin at Vance and lacka "i couldn't have said it better my self its a win win situation literally i agree and ill make sure my father does as well after all i will become head vampire of the saintclairs tomorrow so even if he doesn't agree today i will agree tomorrow but not to worry he will agree today"  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:50 pm
lacka nodded "well then I shall go to meet with my chief and see if I can persuade him to our cause. I shall return to the village tomorrow with the news of his decision" with that said he and his men turned to their wolf forms and dissapeared into the forest. the villagers murmured amongst themselves and though there were a few skeptics it was mostly positive, they would be doubley protected and with the wolves hunting they would less coyotes and pests rummaging through their crops and live stock. "well isn't this a great story tale ending, certainly nothing bad could happen to mess this up" vance smiled then raised his fist in the air "EPIC FORESHADOWING!!!!!" everyone around him appeared startled and vance laughed nervously and tried to shrug it off "just kidding everyone couldn't resist the joke, now lets get back to your homes for now, hey this means none of you have to rebuild but man all that packing sure went to waste huh" their was a collective groan from the crowd as they all began to head back in the direction of the village. he looked down at the little girl still beside him and patted her on the head "well little one looks like its time to go back to your family" the girl clutched onto his leg and shook her head. "well this might be a bit of a delema"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games