Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Demon's Open RP Forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you having fun?
  yeah
  no
  Poll Whore
View Results

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:46 am
Hatira laughed and looked up at him, "A kiss maybe?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:49 am
K-Ba grins,"You can read my mind already."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:00 am
Hatira laughed and moved up a little to meet his face and, wanting not to get embarrassed over it, she was the one who kissed him first.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:03 am
K-Ba wraps his arms around her as they're lips meet.  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:09 am
Hatira had hugged him closer as she continued to kiss him.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:41 pm
(OOC: We really getting into making out, aren't we? I'm thinking take it up a notch without getting to far leaning past the line of the rules. Don't worry, you can make it out to be what ever you want.)

K-Ba's eyes bug out, as he knows she had to have felt what just jumped, but he doesn't miss break the kiss, or slow down at all.  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:27 pm
(OOC: Awsome, I was thinking something happen, like Xexx walking in on them while they were getting really into it XD)

Hatira had kept it at the same pace, maybe every once and a while adding tongue to it, but it was no different)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:47 pm
Pheonix Demone
Bob contiunues the assualt with feigned kicks and punches, ending with a round house unfeigned
The elf raises his arm, blocking the kick. He was not sure how he knew it was coming but it did not matter. All that mattered was that he was improving, that this training was having an effect.  

CainZeros

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:47 pm
(OOC: It's probably a good thing you didn't interpret the jumping the way it was meant, becuase we'de have to put and advisory statement into the posts for a while.)

A grin came across the mind of K-Ba as she didn't react to what jumped against her, and continued, breaking the kiss on the lips to kiss her neck and upper chest exposed above her shirts neckline, moving her body up so making sure the bouncing isn't noticed.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:51 pm
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Bob contiunues the assualt with feigned kicks and punches, ending with a round house unfeigned
The elf raises his arm, blocking the kick. He was not sure how he knew it was coming but it did not matter. All that mattered was that he was improving, that this training was having an effect.

Bob jumped back breathing heavy,"I'm getting predictable, if you could block that. *heave* *heave* I think I need to go back to my breathing control exercises." He then collapses to one knee and stands right back up. "My stamina sucks."  

Pheonix Demone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:58 pm
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone

Bob jumped back breathing heavy,"I'm getting predictable, if you could block that. *heave* *heave* I think I need to go back to my breathing control exercises." He then collapses to one knee and stands right back up. "My stamina sucks."
"That might be a good idea," the elf says, "The way your panting I might think you threw everything you had at me."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:14 pm
Bob luaghed for a brief second,"Almost everthing I had."

The Master had been watching from a far with a few of the children, and luaghed to himself thinking,"I'm proud of him, he has suceeded in his goal, now if only he would think like an elf, who would never barage anyone like that single handily."  

Pheonix Demone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:35 pm
Pheonix Demone

The Master had been watching from a far with a few of the children, and luaghed to himself thinking,"I'm proud of him, he has suceeded in his goal, now if only he would think like an elf, who would never barage anyone like that single handily."
The elf laughs at Bob's comment. "I guess you should work on your breathing a bit, or control your attacks."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:42 pm
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone

The elf laughs at Bob's comment. "I guess you should work on your breathing a bit, or control your attacks."
"Both, I've been told several times that I'm so ambitious to be as fast as an elf, that I forget to think like one, but either way, I shouldn't be out of breath so fast."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:50 pm
(OOC: If I did, I don't think I would've done anything, because this is the forum where nothing bad happens, lol)

Hatira had stopped him, from his movement, "We can't get too far, I'm not ready for that yet."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games