Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:00 pm
((EPIC FAIL!!!! I dont know why I thought he could do that sweatdrop I edited it.))

"Yea, let's sit!" Michishige said, not wanting to wait any longer to eat.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:01 pm
((AHEM! A toasted sandwich stare ))

Jordan nodded and looked over towards some seats outside. She began walking. Then she turned around, "Oh, um, let's sit over there."  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:05 pm
(Lol mk toasted. I might be going to fetch a pizza shortly, will be back in like half an hour. God I'm hungry.)

Avery followed and sat down immediately grabbing her fork and knife to start cutting her pizza.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:08 pm
Jordan stared at Avery. "You do realize...that's a pizza, right?" she asked before taking a bite of her sandwich.  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:10 pm
((don't get fat.))

Michishige sat down and jammed his two slices of pizza in his mouth, almost immediately followed by his bread stick. He then took about a 5 second break to sip some of his Dr. Pepper. He then ate his cinnamon roll and downed the rest of his soda."Yea, you don't eat those with forks."  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:11 pm
"I have a system okay?" Avery stated between bites. About halfway up the slice she dropped her utensils and took a drink.
After which picking up the remainder with her hands.

(WOW don't ever say that to a girl IRL. You'd die. Also, I don't get fat ^.^ I hve an uber active metabolism MAUHAHAHA I eat whatever I want!!! twisted )  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:13 pm
"If she was going like you she wouldn't eat anything with a fork," Jordan said. She drank some water and looked around at the other students. "I wonder what it would be like.." she said to herself.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:16 pm
"Hey, just cause I'm hungry doesn't mean you have to make fun of me!" Michishige said jokingly. "Avery, you eat as if you were scared to touch your food," he said with a laugh.

((Oh man, the benefits of a high metabolism... I love all you can eat buffets!))

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:18 pm
(brb pizza time)  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:19 pm
((I. Hate. You)) Edit:((OMG ROFL! I posted this without seeing Zetao's post >_< do nae worry, I don't hat you Zetao ^^))

Jordan finished her sandwich and started on her apple. (she got an apple, right?) She glanced over at Avery's pizza. No matter how 'daintily' you ate it, it wouldn't make it any better for you. But that was just the way she liked it.  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:20 pm
((STOP- Pizza Time!))

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:05 pm
((all I can say is wow...ok I'm gunna take a crack at this))

Torma finished his chicken, and fries, then looked at the clock. It was almost time for his first shift so he grabbed his Coke and left the money on his table. He ran back to his dorm and changed to look presentable. "I hope this job goes well I could use the money"He said to himself headed back to the Hawk's Nest.

Axel watched Maria jump up in excitement and write on the board. "Your very enthusiastic about this aren't you? I like that" He said sitting back and smiling.  

Spectrum122

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:16 pm
Jared got to cleaning Torma's table and headed for the kitchen. He was due for a break soon, but thought he'd wait for the new guy to show him some of the ropes.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:37 pm
Torma walked into the Hawk and said to himself "Hmm where to start, where to start" He walked up to Jared and asked "What first man? I never been a waiter before"  

Spectrum122

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:24 pm
((can I haz updates? where is everyone and is there something going on at the present moment in the RP?))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games