Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Door to the Realms
It's Chattering Time ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Felix Argent

Conservative Poster

6,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:02 pm
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent

Intriguing, I may well make a guest star appearance. tee hee hee. Perhaps go it the same way Yana did. Put all memories of ever being a Deity into a pocket watch and seldomly appear in sight of the Doctor with a menacing glare. (for some reason, The Deity despises the younger Time Lords and believe them to be complete immature brats that waste everyones time and peace.) Off to make my time lord profile then....though I will need help. As it stands I'm trying to get my profile for Lunastar underway with defining her spells and then putting in her past history. Am noticing that the images for the time lords have been real images and begs a question: Is anime pic okay with you?

yeah, its fine ... and i got a kinda idea for you for the Deity. maybe she was around the time of Rassilon but she thought to be too much of a threat to Rassilon so he locked her away in the Death Zone, like an area on Gallifrey that was part of their darker early days, anyway she escapes and i like the idea of how Yana did, though not the question becomes where will she start off at?

Perhaps. As to where she starts off at, we could say she helps the doctor but once where he current is located and then she is sent into the Badlands where she had built her castle during the time of the Rassilon. It is there an sos signal is broadcasted via holographically or somehow linking to the Doctor hinting one thing: She has returned......for vengeance. However once again I will need help on this so that we can say what species is under her chain of command.

i thought you wanted to do like how the Master returned with her
indeed I do but kinda want someone to take her to the badlands. I need the doctor to start wondering about the Deity and to find out if she is back. Hmmm....this is tricky.

yeah considering he's on Gallifrey right now and was forced to revert to his tenth regeneration body with current memories (i just liked to rp as him better than the other ones) and i don't think i put a badlands there ... i may put the Death Zone but i don't know anyplace in the subforums that has a badlands

Well one could be made. ^.^ Only if you consent to it though.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:04 pm
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent

Perhaps. As to where she starts off at, we could say she helps the doctor but once where he current is located and then she is sent into the Badlands where she had built her castle during the time of the Rassilon. It is there an sos signal is broadcasted via holographically or somehow linking to the Doctor hinting one thing: She has returned......for vengeance. However once again I will need help on this so that we can say what species is under her chain of command.

indeed I do but kinda want someone to take her to the badlands. I need the doctor to start wondering about the Deity and to find out if she is back. Hmmm....this is tricky.

yeah considering he's on Gallifrey right now and was forced to revert to his tenth regeneration body with current memories (i just liked to rp as him better than the other ones) and i don't think i put a badlands there ... i may put the Death Zone but i don't know anyplace in the subforums that has a badlands

just tell me where'd you like it to be  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Felix Argent

Conservative Poster

6,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:06 pm
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent

Perhaps maybe put the thread in the sub forum that contains the Death Zone. I will try and find an image of a violet castle if not I know someone who can edit the color.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:08 pm
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent

Perhaps maybe put the thread in the sub forum that contains the Death Zone. I will try and find an image of a violet castle if not I know someone who can edit the color.

the Death Zone's on Gallifrey  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Felix Argent

Conservative Poster

6,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:10 pm
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent

gotcha. I guess I better get that profile made......bleh.....its a lot of work today on Lunastar cause I have so much about her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:13 pm
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent

gotcha. I guess I better get that profile made......bleh.....its a lot of work today on Lunastar cause I have so much about her.

take your time  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Felix Argent

Conservative Poster

6,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:25 pm
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent

take your time

What would be the latin phrase for The Deity? I'm thinking of using that as a cover up until she looks into the pocket watch to become The Deity once more.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:43 pm
Felix Argent

What would be the latin phrase for The Deity? I'm thinking of using that as a cover up until she looks into the pocket watch to become The Deity once more.

Deity in Latin is Numen  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Felix Argent

Conservative Poster

6,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:47 pm
James Ambrose
Felix Argent

Deity in Latin is Numen

And the latin word for 'The'? I think you can see where this is going?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:54 pm
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent

Deity in Latin is Numen

Latin word for 'The' is 'In' .... not a good cover name 'In Numen' ... sounds like an 80's band name  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Felix Argent

Conservative Poster

6,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:57 pm
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent

Deity in Latin is Numen

Latin word for 'The' is 'In' .... not a good cover name 'In Numen' ... sounds like an 80's band name

Hmm.....I could do Nox Numen then. Nox is latin for dark.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:08 pm
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent

Deity in Latin is Numen

eh, sure that'll work  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Felix Argent

Conservative Poster

6,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:14 pm
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent

Deity in Latin is Numen

eh, sure that'll work

Then there is the weapon. Master had Laser screwdriver, Doctor has sonic screwdriver, so I am thinking sonic blade? Or maybe Sonic ring?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:19 pm
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent

eh, sure that'll work

Then there is the weapon. Master had Laser screwdriver, Doctor has sonic screwdriver, so I am thinking sonic blade? Or maybe Sonic ring?

i would think since she's a baddy she'd have laser tech not sonic so maybe a Laser Scepter? but if i had to chose those two i'd pick the sonic blade.

what about her TARDIS?  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Felix Argent

Conservative Poster

6,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:20 pm
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent

eh, sure that'll work

i would think since she's a baddy she'd have laser tech not sonic so maybe a Laser Scepter? but if i had to chose those two i'd pick the sonic blade.

what about her TARDIS?

Good question. It would likely take the appearance of maybe a small house? Something resembling a castle perhaps?  
Door to the Realms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff