Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:32 pm
Amy smiled and giggled softly at what Kits said. Then she looked at Karrie again with a soft look on her face.

"Well, normally I'd say I appreciate all the time and hard work you put into that for me, Karrie, but I think you're like that for a lot of your food, which is part of what makes you such a great chef."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:37 pm
It wasn't that bad, Kits... I only looked through one book of recipes. sweatdrop At least it seems I chose a good kind to make. *looks embarassed at what Amy says, not knowing how to respond*

gonk You're making me hungry!

I'll be here for another week. We finished setting up his forge yesterday, so I have a week to have fun. ^_^ *laughs* We'd better cut the cake and stop torturing Velcore.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Rivonu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:38 pm
*Rivonu walks over to the games section. Halfway there Rivonu stops and turns around to the party table*

Imma play some games till the party starts. Anyone wanna come?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:45 pm
You sure, Rivonu? *takes out a knife to cut the cake* Do you want to cut it, Amy, or you want me to?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:45 pm
Amy smiled at Rivonu and shook her head. "We're going to be cutting the cake soon, Rivonu. Don't you want to stay around for that?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:46 pm
Amy gestured to Kits. "Go ahead. I'm not the best at cutting in a straight line."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:50 pm
-winks at Mitri then starts beating her fists on her thighs good naturedly- Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! wink xd rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:52 pm
Amy laughed at what Dame did and said. She nodded and clapped her hands in agreement.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Rivonu

*Rivonu puts a hand on her chin and thinks about it, then says*

Ok I'll eat some cake ^^

*she comes back with the rest of the group to enjoy some cake*  
*laughs at what Dame's doing, then goes to get the ice cream from the freezer* I brought Strawberry and Cookies and Cream.

*stares at the cake, nearly drooling*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:54 pm
Amy gasped and jumped up ran over to Karrie. She looked at the ice cream container and her eyes were huge.

"You have cookies and cream ice cream?!?!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:54 pm
Ok. ^_^ *starts cutting the cake. The first piece, she puts on a plate and hands to Amy* Birthday girl gets the first slice. *giggles and starts putting slices on plates for everyone else*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:57 pm
Amy smiled at Kits and thanked her for the piece of cake as she took it. "Thanks, Kits! It looks great. You should probably give Velcore the second piece."

She chuckled softly and then turned her head to look at the ice cream container again. "Cookies and Cream is my favorite ice cream!!"

She took a bite of her cake with the fork she was given and sighed softly. After she swallowed, she said, "Ohmygoshthat'sgood."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:57 pm
*grins at Amy* Yeah. I'm guessing you like that kind?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:58 pm
Amy nodded. "It's my favorite!! Can I have some now to go with my cake, please?"

She batted her eyes at Karrie and then laughed so that he knew she was kidding when she batted her eye lashes.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games