Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Boneyard
The War for Estra ((Open/Acc)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idear?
  Yah
  Nue
  ...Lolwut?
View Results

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:39 pm
Orcus gripped his halberd tight. He was getting excited. His energy began to flow wildly. "What's you're plan of attack for today, Resa? If you don't mind me asking." Orcus looked up at her. "If it doesn't bother too much, would you mind if I take a platoon to strike first?" He drew a square in the ground and and arrow from the right and then one from the bottom. "I scare them from the side and you take the main force forward to attack. Like a fake-out" He just wanted the chance to wipe out the main forces before the army got all the fun. "I'll even wreck their walls for ya'!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:31 pm
Reis forged a connection with Estra once more, as he had done in the previous battle, and unsheathed the Chimera Blade, stabbing it into the earth beside him. He let its antenna-like properties fill him with mystic power, and charged his arms from the elbow down with earthen energy. This granted him gravitational manipulation, in a sense, centralized in his fists. In short, his punches carried nearly a ton of weight. He stood ready, keeping his mana consumption in careful check, to avoid a repeat of the last battle he fought. He looked to see where Chron and Reign were positioned, in hopes of telekinetic coordinated attacks.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:32 pm
((Sorry I haven't been posting much today. I always try to wait for others to post before I do, but it's not always soon enough.))

"I was planning for a three-pronged attack. Two go in from the sides. One will be completely hidden and the other not so much, to distract attention. And then the third group would head on at the forefront, to divert it even more." Resa explained, turning to two of the appointed leaders she had, the third slot open for Orcus. "But if you want to go ahead, be my guest. Careful, though, there's some magic users there."

Reign was standing on one of the squat towers of the fort. His role in the fight was to keep an eye on the fighting, while providing covering fire from above. Since he had never fought the Urel, or anyone from Estra before, he felt that it was the best way for him to help.

Bariel had forgotten a little what it felt like before a battle he knew was going to happen. Even though he was helping the guards plan out their positions on the walls and the archers strategically, he still felt alive. It was like the calm before the storm. He suddenly wished that he hadn't stayed so much at the castle.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:19 am
Orcus nodded. "I'll be quick so that magic isn't a problem. In fact, all I need a small assault squad." Orcus motioned over seven men with his halberd. They were off the back line so that the forefront of the main fighting force didn't lose any spearmen. "I'll just make the invasion a little easier on the other two forces, is all." He brought them men in around him. "All you have to do is sit behind the shrubs. Feel free to jump if you like but don't get in the way." Orcus then tapped the butt up is halberd on the ground twice. "In formation!" There were four men to his left and three to his right and all stood at attention. They began their quick march to the north, so as to flank the fort from the east.  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:28 pm
"Enjoy yourself before we get there, Orcus." Resa said to him with a friendly wave and a smile. "Even if we don't take the fort, having fun with it is enough for me."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:51 pm
Reis shifted his weight nervously. He almost wished the attack would hurry up and commence. He didn't like the feeling of apprehension. He probed the ripples of mana and found an audacious new presence. The creature's personality was so vivid it stood out clear as crystal within the Estran mana fields. Resa and her allies from the last fight were also there, he felt. He debated on who to attack first, and finally decided to let them come to him. He's fight whichever was nearer.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:46 pm
Orcus reached the place where he would launch his attack for the eastern wall. He lined up his men in front of him. "Change of plans." He tapped on each one of their armours once and they began to glow. "You guys are attacking as a cover up of my attack. He readied himself by staying in a lunge position. "Go!" The men looked confused and scared but one of the men stood forward and ran into battle. "Good man." Orcus commented and used the enchantment on their armours to push the rest into battle.

Orcus then stretched and shot himself over the small canyon and into the wall of the fort, letting loose a large plume of dust and debris.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:34 pm
Chron was looking around judging to where he would attack. He then looked to the east and saw a huge cloud of dust, thinking that it was a way for the enemy to cover themselves while they enter in he Force sprinted over there. He then used Force push to get most of the dust out of the way he then saw the enemy soldiers advancing. Chron then activated his lightsaber and satarted slicing through the enemy soldiers.  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:35 pm
"Alright, you heard the elf." Resa turned to her troops, now split in two. "Let's get a move on!" The first group saluted and shouted an 'Urah!' before slipping off quickly into the woods westward for their task. Leading the second group, Resa and the rest of the Urel continued down the mountain, around trees and rocks. The sight of the fort began to flicker between the tree trunks and leaves, and Resa raised her right hand up. Muttering something under her breath, a bright burst of light flashed, a signal for the first group to commence when they were ready.

A sharp call above from Eli made Reign snap his focus to a group of men who had appeared from somewhere. He called down to the archers below him, just as he trained his sights on them.

((Can't think of anything more.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:44 pm
Reis's eyes narrowed as he saw the flash of light. He instructed the battalion behind him briefly on how best to guard that position, and he leaped up and away, to land right in front of Resa.
"We have got to stop meeting like this," he said with a sly smile.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:16 pm
((Off for the night. =3 ))

Resa smiled friendily back at Reis, flipping her dark ponytail. "This is only the second time since you arrived here." She gave a polite bow at the waist, motioning for her troops to not attack. "And I have to admit, fighting against you was fun."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:02 pm
Orcus jumped to push his men out of the way of the warrior's odd weapon. He then energized his halberd blade with mana and swiped at the enemy to scare him back. "You're not that large a force. In fact, you're probably the smallest one here. Where's that one? The one who filled the air with mana like a candle lights a room?" Orcus was looking for a more powerful enemy but he could not find him. He then turned his attention to the man in front of him. "You'll have to do for now." He began hacking at the man with the odd sword.  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:27 am
Chron raised his lightsaber to block the attacker's halberd but was surprised that it did not cut completely through. Realizing that the magic in this world was just as strong as the energy used in his lightsaber he would have to bring out more saber techniques and use the Force in order to prevail. Chron then backed up a little then used Force push on the attacker hoping to send him flying back to the wall.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:03 am
"I'll say," Reis replied with a courteous nod. "But that doesn't mean I'm going to let you get away this time." He slammed his fists together, making a sound like a clap of thunder.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:25 pm
Orcus flew back into the wall and picked himself up wit the help of the two men he had left. "Get out of here." He shoo'd them away and they followed his orders without second thoughts. Orcus ran straight for the man, halberd in a full-out swipe from over the man's head. Orcus followed up the slash with a false palm attack that would use mana to strike the man if his hand didn't go far enough.  
Role-Playing--Boneyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff