Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Common
Bleach: The Phantom Menace (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:17 pm
Akihime seized the opportunity to attack, releasing a line of spirit arrows into one end of the tree, causing it to spin in the air. There was no way to stop it, but she hoped the swinging and tumbling would draw Chron's attention to it.
"Hado 73! Soren Sokatsui!" Akihime called out, firing two bolts of blue spiritual flame. She flung one at the ground near Kaizeloye's clawed feet, between him and Chron. The other she hurled at the space where she anticipated the Hollow to leap. She closed in with Hirenkyaku and prepared to follow up with a Seele Schneider.

Allie watched the battle, horrified. The most distressing part was the fact that she feared not for the Quincy's safety, but for the Hollow. She took up her sword once more, and focused her energies, trying to re-release the sword.
What's wrong with me!? she thought to herself. Am I about to fight with a Hollow?

Daisuke stiffened as the blade bit into his flesh, drawing a tiny amount of blood, but he did not flinch or falter. He gently grasped the blade of Maria's zanpakuto and pulled it away, revealing the shallow cut she's made in his shoulder.
"Want to know a secret?" he inquired. Not waiting for an answer, he continued. "There was enough force behind that blow to shatter steel. Would you like to know why you can't cut me?" He gave a nod as he realized that another Soul Reaper had wandered over to the training ground, acknowledging the man's presence. It was one the Captains that Daisuke had yet to meet.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:14 pm
Hearing Kaizeloye's reply for his plea of help he thought about the time that this Jedi almost done him in and he did not want to admit that he was a little afraid of this Jedi with Kaizeloye around. Plus, if this Jedi managed to kill Kaizeloye it would benefit him as there is one less annoyance in his way. While Kaizeloye did buy him some time he used to to charge his Force power to make a trump card that could win this battle.

Noticing a tree branch coming his way Chron sliced it in half with his zanpakuto. He then noticed blue flames that his the ground near the hollow's feet then the female Quincy appeared near him. "Well thanks for the assist Quincy, now lets finish them together."  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:47 pm
Kaizeloye growled loudly in surprise and skipped backward away from the bright flame suddenly by his feet, tripping over his tail in the process. He fell backward, hitting his shoulder hard on the ground as he tucked into a roll. A second flame, however, hit his other unhurt shoulder, causing it to tingle unpleasantly. Out of the corner of his eye, Kaizeloye saw the Quincy responsible appear near him. He scrambled around on the ground in an attempt to get back to his feet, swiping out with his claws at the Quincy.

Maria shook her head, staring down at her sword. "Did you...strengthen your skin like rock?" She asked meekly, not understanding what Daisuke was trying to hint at.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:49 pm
"You want me to step away for a bit?" Ryuusha almost overheard something possibly not meant for him to hear  

Ky of the Sacred Knights

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:04 pm
Daisuke smiled as he began to explain.
"Your spiritual power, in terms of raw energy, surpasses my own. However, your spiritual pressure is so unfocused, it's like you're shooting in the dark. It doesn't matter how big the bullet is if it can't hit anything. You see?" he said, pausing to read the girl's face. He went on.
"My spiritual pressure is greater than yours. A small spiritual pressure will always bow down before a greater one. Your zanpakuto cannot cut me as long as this difference exists. I'll lower my pressure a little for you, until you learn to build yours up." He unsheathed Yamato once again, and motioned for her to attack again. He shook his head and smiled at the other Captain's question. "No, you can stick around. See how a Jedi fights. And of course, you are welcome to share any advice you might have for the young girl!" Daisuke shouted to him from across the yard.

Akihime grunted as she dodged the razor-sharp claws slicing through the air at her. The Hollow was fast, and Akihime was not well versed in hand-to-hand combat. Especially if the opponent meant to kill her. She backed way slowly, trying to find an opening just wide enough in the Hollow's attack to draw a Seele Schneider.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:17 pm
Seeing that the Quincy was in danger Chron used Force sprint to get between her and the hollow then used Force push on the hollow and sent it flying through a tree then landing on Higlark.

'Yes almost got it' Higlark said in his mind when Kaizeloye's body landed on top of him. He pushed him over and activated his zanpakuto saying "Darn you Jedi you really are a thorn in my side!" He then charged at Chron hoping to deliver a fatal blow on him.  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Ky of the Sacred Knights

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:42 pm
"Cool. But, miss, i also suggest you plan the placement of your strikes. A blade like that can hit hard in the right places." Ryuusha stood back and watched the training session  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:44 pm
((Sorry to leave you all hanging, but I think I'm going to hop off for tonight.))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:48 pm
((Sorry to puppeteer! Just trying to keep up posting while you're gone, Ty! sweatdrop ))
"Good advice, to be sure," Daisuke said with a nod. "Maria, why don't you take a break? Watch a couple of experts at work." As the girl moved away and seated herself a ways from Daisuke, he invited the Captain to practice with him. "Shall we? I don't think I've ever had the pleasure of your company before, sir!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:05 pm
"By all means. My name is Ryuusha Harada, captain of Squad 13. Butt i have a small habit before sparring i must insist on." Backing up a few steps, about where the edge of a small arena, and dashed in a circle, leaving small flames in his wake. "Lets try to stay within the ring. they won't burn you. They simply set a boundary. And shall we start in sealed or shikai state?"  

Ky of the Sacred Knights

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:11 pm
"Let's fight at full strength. Well, as near to full as we can so close to Sereitei," Daisuke chuckled. "Vivisect, Yamato!" The steel of the blade cracked and broke, revealing the long, aqua colored bar of energy that was his shikai. Daisuke relaxed from his kenjutsu-style stance to a much more relaxed state, the blade hanging loosely from his hand, with its tip scorching the earth. He snapped it like a whip, and the blue blade grew to three times its normal length and became a loose cord of reiryoku. Its excess length sat snake-like in a coil at his feet. He waited for the Captain to release his own zanpakuto before attacking.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:21 pm
Ryuusha drew his zanpakuto, which in sealed state took the form of a cutlass. "Very well. Ignite! Sokudo!" The cutlass then melded onto his right arm, forming an armored gauntlet the full length of his arm up to the shoulder, emblazoned with flames up the full length, and sprouted a 3'6" double-edged blade from the fore-arm. "Shall we?" Ryuusha lunged forward, aimed straight at the opponent's head  

Ky of the Sacred Knights

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:27 pm
Daisuke turned his shoulders slightly, rotating just enough for the gauntlet to pass within inched of his hair. A single strand was sheared off. He then quickly hit the ground in a three-point stance, the hilt of his zanpakuto held out. With a flick of his wrist, the blade snapped like a whip and lay in a line to Daisuke's right. He leaped and rolled in midair, never leaving waist height. As the Jedi rolled, he quickly swung his right arm, sending the whiplike blade of Yamato into a widely swinging arc to force the Captain to jump. He fully intended for his attack to miss, and it came as no surprise to him that the man dodged. Daisuke's foot hit the ground once more, and he used his momentum to launch himself again, lashing out with the blade again in a circle, from the same direction, this time at waist level.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:34 pm
Ryuusha rotated his blade to block the attack, then hovered, moving out of the way, then flew back, sweeping his blade at mid-chest height.  

Ky of the Sacred Knights

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:42 pm
Daisuke's zanpakuto wrapped around the gauntlet, and he pulled hard on it. He used the Captain as an anchor to vault over the man's own zanpakuto. With another quick snap, Daisuke's blade loosened and dropped off of the Captain's weapon. He landed gracefully behind Ryuusha, and began a 360 degree spin, building momentum again. At the very apex of the rotation, he altered his stance slightly and swung vertically across the Captain's left shoulder.  
Role-Playing--Common

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games