Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:20 pm
User Image
User ImageNicole laughed a bit. She did agree with that statement. She was only doing as her parents requested that she helped him make some friends and "Well I don't have a problem with him reading. It's more the fact that once he starts reading he will get so absorbed in the book that he doesn't pay attention to anything around him. And our parents told me to make sure he doesn't miss out the chance to meet more people."it was funny how different they were when it came to hobbies, Nicole loves music drama, and stuff that fell along that line of art while Kevin enjoys reading, writing, poetry and such. They were that different except for the fact that her favorites were more commonly expressed with others while her brother's are more individual. User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:28 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

I think I'll go for a walk,

Maybe out in the rain,

Maybe there'll be tears rolling down my face...

Jack nodded. She often felt that she was letting the world pass her by; that partially could have been from her parent always telling her she was, or she could have actually been doing it. One can never be too sure if your ideas are your own or if your parents give them to you at this age. "Jump on the world train, Kevin.", She smiled over at him, seeing if he was still in the conversation or if his sister had just taken over for him, allowing him to fall back out.

...And I'd feel the pain.

Maybe think about something?

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:10 pm
User Image

Ryn had entered the hall as she did last year, it took her breath away again. She walked right to her table and took a seat. She was ready for the new year and couldn't wait for the next round of 1st years. She watched them come to the table one by one. She was excited to have them all there and couldn't wait to make friends. Turning she looked over at the Gryffindor table and found the boy she was looking for. Tyler was having fun as he always did, and she wish she could be over there with him. Turning back she decided to join in the conversation. "Hello everyone!" she said with a friendly smile.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:20 pm
User Image 
вαιεy яαε σιvεя

"нαvε α нεαяt tнαt nεvεr нαяdεns,

α tεmρεr tнαt nεvεr tιяεs,

α toυcн tнαt nεvεr нυяts."

┌ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ┐

Bailey could feel the warmth in her cheeks beginning to fade when Nevin finally addressed her again. She was excited that he brought up Quidditch, but it made her realize that she truly didn't know when the new season began. "Goodness...what a horrible Captain. I really can't answer that." she told him with an almost shocked expression lying on her face. She was so embarrassed that she nearly began to turn pink again. "I'll make sure to talk to Professor Skylar as soon as I get the chance. That's definitely something we should know." Bailey found herself cursing mentally, wishing she had been more weary of her responsibilities over the summer. She tried to brush it off, and turned back to Nevin who was still lost in Oliver's love. "I'm glad you're excited, though. I am, too. Do you know any amazing beaters or chasers? I believe we'll be needing two of each this year." She asked him in a much calmer voice, glancing up and down the Hufflepuff table, trying to find any students who looked old enough who hadn't already rejected the Quidditch team. Spotting Aerynn, she quickly jumped on the opportunity. "Hey Ryn! We were just discussing the upcoming Quidditch try outs. Are you interested in joining this year?" Bailey asked in a tempting voice, hoping Ryn was not one of the few student that were afraid of broomsticks.

└ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ┘

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:21 pm
User Image
User Image

Austin blinked "R-really?" he said. He couldn't believe that this guy who had talked to him was once as she as he is now. That's impossible he thought. Or is it? Could I one day be like that? Able to talk to a complete stranger He blinked

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:39 pm
User Image
User ImageKevin had rolled his eyes at his sister's statement. Then even Jack got on his case causing him to sigh. "I know I just prefer the world of books. Then you at least have some idea what to expect from a person contrary to in the real world." he rolled his eyes again. He just sighed wondering why he was even bothering to defend his choice to prefer reading over interacting with others.
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:49 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

It appeared that she had insulted the boy. "I was just kidding, Kevin.", She smiled again, and pulled a book out of her side bag,"See?."

Maybe think about you?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:27 pm
User Image

Ryn smiled at Bailey. "Oh of course I will! I'm thinking of going for chaser, that is enless you plan on changing from seeker." She said jokingly. She had attened try outs last year to watch it and see how they went and was ready to give it a go this year.

User Image
User Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:57 pm
User Image
User ImageKevin let out an awkward laugh and rubbed the back of his neck. He had a bad habit of getting defensive when someone got on his case about reading. Well someone outside his family he could tolerate it with his family. "sorry about that it a bad habit of mine to get defensive about reading." At least he was able to recognize that trait in himself.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:59 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

She held up her Sherlock Holmes book (it looked like it had to have been far older than she), "Trust me, I'd much rather read a book than deal with people who can respond to me. In fact, I've read this one many times."

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:08 pm
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

Oz looked up and hummed for a second. "I think... Quidditch starts in mid September. I know that Gryffindor has practice first." With that, he returned his attention to whatever it was that he was working on, humming a tune to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:13 pm
User Image 
вαιεy яαε σιvεя

"нαvε α нεαяt tнαt nεvεr нαяdεns,

α tεmρεr tнαt nεvεr tιяεs,

α toυcн tнαt nεvεr нυяts."

┌ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ┐

"That's awesome, Ryn! We could use another chaser!" Bailey replied, now thoroughly excited about the upcoming Quidditch season. She let herself chuckle in response to Aerynn's stab at her own position, but merely shook her head as she continued to laugh. "No, I don't think I have the heart to lead Hufflepuff into a four year losing streak, either because they lost their greatest seeker, or because I'm ruddy horribly at just about every other postion." She teased back, knowing she could probably manage just fine as a chaser. Bailey turned to Oz as he mentioned a timeline for try-outs. "Thanks." She smiled at him before glancing back over to Ryn and Nevin. That should give us a little time before we need to start worrying. I'll look into finding out more information on try-outs before I start putting up fliers, but I'd appreciate some help searching for other Hufflepuffs to join us. I'd hate to fall short on players." Bailey was really looking forward to being the leader of the team, and wanted to ensure their success rather than promise them that they wouldn't step foot on the Quidditch pitch, at least not for a real game.

└ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ┘

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:17 pm
User Image
User ImageKevin caught a glimps of the title of the book she was holding. He held his copy up of Treasure Island. "i see i'm not the only one into books more on the older side. I also have several of Mark Twain's books with me, for an american author he's not bad" He felt far more comfortible with this conversation. Books was the one thing he knew for certain and could probably
User Image

((Oh Octopus Cakes: I'm not sure if mark twain is actually popular in Britain or not but he likes them even if he isn't))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:19 pm
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

Oz slowly looked up. "Don't look at me. I'm rubbish. I also don't see a point to the game." He shrugged and resumed working on his writing.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:43 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack had a copy of Huckleberry Finn in her chest, that could be something for bonding. "I do believe he was a Canadian, so there's something for him. My mother doesn't like reading Muggle books, so I have to sneak them a lot"

Maybe think about you?

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games