Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
An Eternal Dream(Not accepting anymore ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:57 pm
User Image

Umirest,was still for a brief second then rose from the floor with a curious look on her face."I'm so sorry!I-I don't know what came over me-"She apologized as if she had injured the girl.Umirest,was blank for a moment and unruffled her dress."Wait.Who are you?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:01 pm
Alex and Lawliet frowned behind the Queen at each and looked back to her.
"It's me, Lawliet, one of your Magic Users." *Or is he a Protector?*
"And Alexiel, your head Lady-in-waiting, your majesty? Did you hit your head?" Alex asked, slihgtly more concerned now.

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:06 pm
User Image

Umirest flushed red."Y-Your majesty?!I'm nothing but a princess!"She became flustered and cautiously looked at the boy name Lawliet.With a horrified look she stuttered out."Magic user!Please i beg you don't hurt me!"On the verge of tears,she backed into the wall.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:30 pm
User Image

My Lady When Mizu and Mizukie came running through the halls look for us I knew something was wrong. I fell on my knees while holding your hand almost as if I was proposing to you. You must not scare me like this My Lady, I thought you were dieing!

User Image

You fool get up. Your being ridiculous now. I began to stare you in the eyes as Mine widend as I realised that you weren't you. My Lady Can you tell me what my name is? ..... I waited in wonder as to what you would say.  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:38 pm
Kira Ishuna
Kira looked around for Millie and looked at the flowers blooming. "I guess its wearing off." He looked over at Marisa on the cliffside.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:43 pm
User Image

Well, well if it isn't Green Eye's. I leaped down right behind you. I saw your little staff wealding girl friend of yours, I got her safily back to town just a little while ago. I began to turn and walk away while waving. Your welcome. I shouted as I was leaving.  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:48 pm
User Image

Hey Millie! I landed as if I was out of breathe, You not going to believe what I just heard about at the Queens Castle! I began to whiper what I heard to Millie when she Blurted out.
User Image

Are you Serous?! She doesn't have any memory of anything!? I began to cover my mouth in realition of what I was doing.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:00 pm
User Image

Umirest blushed deeply."Katoya,your so much bigger then me...when did this happen..."She gave Haruka a very curious look."What do you mean by that?It's the year 2256 and i am going to become queen 4 years."

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:07 pm
http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn144/mizuofthewatertribe/Ls Images/twelve-wingedangel.jpg

I jumped back from you as a great fear came to mind. I spoke rather harshly. My lady no one actually knows the year anymore and further more you ARE Queen Now. I began to walk around in a panic. I stoped suddenly and looked at the twine remembering why I'd Questioned them being in the Castle in the First place, I thought to myself, if those two girls are the fallin branch I wouldn't second guess them to be the ones behind this...but I'm not sure...

User Image

Stop pasing like that Haruka, you making the Queen nervous...My ear twiced a little bit, What do you mean by I'm bigger than you? Ever since we were children I was bigger than you and the only reason why is because you won't drink milk.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:14 pm
User Image

Umirest grew more cautious"What do you mean i'm the queen?I'm but a princess...Katoya is he telling me the truth..."She grew teary and started to cry.

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:21 pm
User Image

Yes it is...I began to look at you with kindest look anyone could ever imagine. You really don't remember anything from these past few days? I looked towars the ground while remembering the other day with us being on a "date". Do you not remember our date the other day?? I mean I was the one talking the whole time but still... You remember that right?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:29 pm
User Image

Umirest blushed again,this time averting her eyes"Date!"She stuttered."Katoya....uhhh i...we had a date the other day?"She started to cry and didn't try to wipe her tears."I would love a date with you..."She whispered,then turn to the realization of what Haruka said."I can't be the queen i have no memory of it.."

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:38 pm
User Image

I know you have no memory of it My Lady, but it's true! I believe that someone put a spell on you to cause you to lose your memory. I began to whisper. If you ask on my thoughts who might do such a thing I believe it was the twins over there. I glarded at Mizu and Mizukie, But alass I have no way to prove my thoughts... as of yet anyway. I began to walk down towards the Science Wing. I'll try and come up with a way for Her Lady to gain her memorys back Katoya you keep an eye on her. Some how my voice had a different tone than normally, almost as if a dark energy had come into my body and was controling me.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:41 pm
User Image

I fell to the ground my face red with passion, and with my nose bleeding slightly. You... You mean it! I jumped up looking like how Brock looks when she see nurse Joy. You want to go on a date with me!!?? I Snaped back to Degiro. Wait about Degiro?  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:45 pm
User Image

Umirest tilted her head."Who's Degiro?Is he a friend of yours Katoya..."Then she smiled softly."Of course i would love a date with you..."She then turned to see Haruka gone."I wonder what's wrong with him?"

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff