Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Will of the Oppressed (Lucky x Gypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:48 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

The man grinned suddenly and bowed low to Clorogne. Then he turned and bowed to Aleera. "Now our kingdom is free of that tyrant! And no civil war!" Aleera simply nodded. "When I knew what was to come, I knew I had to protect this kingdom however I could. It took some work, but using my powers, I managed to find and convince Clorogne to come back to the land that he had left." She moved closer to put a hand on Clorogne's shoulder. "Only royal blood can rule, and we must have a king. And now we do!" The man looked in awe, then hurried off to inform people. Aleera spoke in an undertone to Clorogne. "Now you are well on your way to being king again, though I'm sure some will ask you to prove it."

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:17 am
Clorogne smiled at Aleera, and looked around, "Then time and time again, I may have to prove it, but the plan is well set into action."  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:52 am
User Image

Aleera returned his smile with one of her own. She glanced around the rubble then back at Clorogne. "We should probably get to the inn now, before you get swamped." She said quietly.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:36 pm
"yes, I suppose that would be a good idea." He held his only bag with him, close. "Akila." She turned to him,
"Yes?"
"We are leaving now...might you lead us to the inn?" He rested his hand on her shoulder, like one might an old friend. He had to pretend he didn't know his way around the village, after all.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:09 pm
User Image

Aleera had to fight not to roll her eyes. As if he didn't know where the inn was. But this masquerade had to be played. She swung up into the saddle of her own mare, waiting for the others. She wasn't about to leave her horse here for thieves.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:19 pm
Akila nodded and mounted her stallion, soon followed by Clorogne, and, going through the rubble, led the way to a two story inn that smelt strongly of Alcohol from the first floor. She tied up her horse at the poles set out to do so. Patting 'Headlong's snout/muzzle, before opening the Inn's door for Clorogne.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:26 pm
User Image

Aleera wrinkled her nose as they approached the inn. "Lovey." She muttered, smelling the alcohol. "Just lovely." With a sigh, she dismounted and tied her mare up at the post before heading into the inn.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:32 pm
Akila went to the counter with Clorogne, who held her shoulder as if she was his child, she was so small compared to him.
Clorogne spoke up, "Three rooms, please." He said politely, and Akila pulled some money from a pouch he'd handed her outside.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:38 pm
User Image

Aleera breathed a silent sigh of relief as she heard the order. She'd been secretly wondering how Clorogne was going to work out the rooms. The innkeeper took the money with a nod. He glanced at Aleera, then at Clorogne. The seer's face was well known but this man wasn't. With a small bow, the innkeeper lead them up to the second floor, handing them three keys and pointing out the rooms. Aleera entered hers, looking around. It was a very basic room, much more simpler than she was used to. But it would do for now.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:58 pm
Akila took her key, and went into the smallish room. It was comfortable. She sat on the bed and took out her bag and looked in the small mirror. She didn't look half bad. Most of her bruises were faded to only a light brown, which was a huge improvement compared to most days.
Going out into the hallway, Clorogne shoved her cloak at her, and she nodded, pulling it on, hood up, before going down the stairs to the tavern.

Clorogne was more concerned about hiding the medallion and shirt, before putting his things in a trunk at the end of the bed. Now...how was he going to convince these people?  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:07 pm
User Image

Aleera settled her stuff in the room. She didn't know how long they would be here, but they couldn't exactly go back to the castle. That done, she went to Clorogne's room, knocking on the door and opening it. She stood in the doorway, leaning against the frame. "So. Any good plans to convince them all?" She asked without preamble. "I'll do what I can, you know that. But there are some who won't believe me or who'll want proof.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:12 pm
"No good ideas as of yet...the only proof they'll get, is the proof of the burnt body they say they found." Even though he knew it was trully the king's body. He shut the trunk, hiding the amulet a3way from her view.

Akila wandered down into the alcohol stinking room, and pulled out some coins, "A Ginger ale, please." Her voice was soft, barely audible, as she placed the money on the counter.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:23 pm
User Image

Aleera was quiet for a moment, thinking. "What of the Bloodstone?" She asked quietly. "You were king, so you would know if it truly existed, right?" She was asking about a popular myth of the poorer folk, a ruby red stone that glowed when the blood of the royal family fell on it's surface. No one really knew whether it was true though, or if it was just a myth.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:43 pm
"Correct...but that is strictly last resort." Clorogne nodded, his gaze gaurded.

Akila sipped her drink casually, listening to the conversations around her. Her identity was safely hidden beneath her cloak.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:01 pm
User Image

Aleera cocked her head to the side curiously. "So it's real then? I'd never been able to figure out whether that was a true story or not. I figured there was truth in it somewhere, but I wasn't sure how much was correct." An ironic smirk appeared on her face. "Things get blown out of proportion when rumors travel."

User Image

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games