Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:22 am
User Image

*giggling and feeling a bit embaressed she simply dropped Ryuu's head on the floor and walked away to the other side of the pool and said to them*

Oh dont be so formal!! Just call me Hiatay *she winked at them before turning away looking at town, that now had lights begining to turn on as the sun started to set*
God,let me see tomorrow!! *she whispered to her self once more,hopefully once everyone finishes playing around, she could probably share with them a plan she schemed whiles in the shower*

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:32 am
User ImageRikka walked near to Miss Anasako and raised up her head to her face. "Auntie Anasako. Are we going to survive?" Rikka told pulling Anasako's dress.

Sirena sighed with a smile on her face, she stood up from kneeling and turned to Naoki "Rikka sure did liked you fast. She is not likely in making friends...When she was 4 in KG, none of children accepted her...She didn't had any friends. I always take her from KG. She didn't talk to anyone like to say bye or anything. She had hard life." Sirena sighed after telling this to Naoki. Yes it was pain to remember the time when she took Rikka from KG, but Sirena just came up with that topic.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:36 am
User ImageHaving his drop hitting the ground woke him up instantly. Ryuu looked around and saw people standing around."Uh what's going on"Ryuu asked confussed not knowing where he was.

Looking down at the ground he saw bloodIs this from me?! Am I diying?! Ryuu checked to see if he was bitten or any injury but discovered it was his nose that was bleeding How did this happen?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:54 am
User Image

*her trail of thought was broken as little Rikka came and tugged at her clothes..Hiatay forced back her lost saddened expression and smiled warmly as she stooped down to run her hands through Rikkas hair*
We will survive dear, before you know it!! In a few days things will be just as they where!!
*She looked at the childs innocent/ hopefully eyes, and she felt her tears about give way again, but before they could she quickly gave Rikka one last smile before spinning around and heading indoors towards the Living room*

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:59 am
User ImageRikka first didn't understand, but then she smiled. She understood that they will survive "Im Rikka" Rikka told handing out her hand with a cute smile on her face. Sirena saw that Rikka was talking to Miss anasako.

Rikka is good at making friends with adults huh? Well, she is indeed the cutest thing ever...and more likely the most smallest child who survived here.

Sirena sighed as she turned Naoki. She wanted her to start talking or reply.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:23 pm
User ImageSince Ryuu wasn't getting a response and he didn't want to ruin the moment he just got up and dusted himself off and walked inside waiting by the bathroom Hmm looks like my nose stopped bleeding but I wonder what hppened and who was that girl? I still don't know where Miss Anasako is....well after the girls finish in the bath I'll go clean my self up and look for her Ryuu thought leaning on the wall next to the door.  

Heart of Madness

Celebrity01

2,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:31 pm
While cooking the food, Mico had made his best not o cook meat since he didnt want to take a chance with it. he stir fried potatoes, vegatables, and cooked egg rolls. once the food was ready he let it set and then he got the plates out. he was hoping they would all hopefully have a descent night of peace with descent dinners. After that he left the kitchen and went into the living room and yelled that the food was ready. something had just crossed his midn that he hadnt thought about.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:16 pm
User Image Naoki just watched in amusement as things unfolded. For a moment she almost lost herself and forgot about the situation they were in...

Would it be so unforgivable if I played pretend for a while longer?

She heard the call for dinner, and that was when she realized that she really was starving. "Ugh, about time!" She picked up little Rikka and slung the giggling girl onto her back for a piggyback ride before running as fast as she could towards the dining room.

"Come on, slowpokes!" she called behind her. "Or else me and Rikka will have everything to ourselves!"  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:19 pm
User ImageKoji continued to wash himself, trying to ignore the fact that there were a lot of people just outside. As soon as he felt clean, he wrapped himself in a towel and stepped outside. His hair was still dripping wet as the water slowly flowed down to his chest. His body was perfectly built for fighting, hard abs and strong arms. On his neck was the only thing he had on besides his small towel, a black necklace with a small silver crest in the middle.

Koji looked different with his hair down though, it was long enough to making him look like a girl from behind. Noticing the small group by the pool, he made his way back inside the house with his dirty laundry on hand. He walked past several other survivors, still half naked. Finally reaching the laundry room, he dumped all his clothes into the washing machine and leaned on the opposite wall. I dont suppose Sirena will have men's clothes around here..  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:20 pm
User ImageRyuu heard it was time for dinner and wanted to go but thought that with his face covered in blood still decided to wait for the girls to get out so he can wash his face.

Ryuu knocked on the door and called to them"It's time for dinner you two." Hopefully after dinner or sometime soon someone will tell me what happened and where Miss Anasako is. Ryuu thought looking at the blood on his hand from his nose.  

Heart of Madness

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:16 am
User ImageRikka didn't get why Naoki changed her attitude, but it was fun for her. She laughed a lot when Naoki gave her a ride. Rikka may look happy outside, but her inside is full of fears and negative energies filled with sad emotions.

Sirena saw Ryuu knock the door. She sighed and walked to the kitchen. She saw only Naoki and Rikka there walking around until they sat at the chairs. Sirena smiled and sat too.

Mommy. Are you here? Mommy? Daddy?

Rika looked around the place with confused eyes as always.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:43 am
User ImageKirin let go of tickling Mizu when she heard Ryuu. She was embarassed that they took so long. Kirin sharply took a towel and told "Mizu, let's go! It's already time to eat!" Kirin wore her towel and exited the bathroom. She saw that not all of the people here had came to the dinner. She came near to the dinner table and sat down. She looked and saw Rikka.  

Autumn Crisp

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:53 am
User ImageWaiting for the two to leave the bathroom was relieved that not only that he can wash the blood from his face but also that they didn't see the blood on him as they left to go to the dinner table. Ryuu then slid into the bathroom and washed his face getting the blood off. How did this happen?Ryuu thought to himself as he finished and walked to the dinner table.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:36 am
User Image

I began to move slowly towards the bathroom door hoping maybe to talk with Ryuu. I began to sweat while in my 'new' out fit http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn144/mizuofthewatertribe/Ls Images/blondeanime5.gif I slow spoke up.
" Ryuu, are you decent in there? I want to talk with you for a moment, but if your busy then I can wait. " I began to blush again.

I began to think to myself, I know what Miss Hiatay said but I just want to make sure he knows what happened. I began to turn red not with blushing, but with anger. In my mind my thoughts where going crazy. That Miss Hiatay thinks she can do this to my Ryuu! * POP * I stoped dead in my trackes with what I was thinking. I began to say to myself, he...he's not my Ryuu. Why would I think likt that? I..I think I want him to be mine though. I began to blush at that thought.

Mizukie_Hibachi

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:48 am
User ImageRyuu heard Hana speaking to him"Yeah I'm decent, just washing my face right now, door's unlocked."Ryuu responded to Hana finished washing his face  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games