Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:38 pm
Gamakichi stammered as he looked between the two,"Wha- what, hes gotta be lyin, Howaido-san, he cant be...?" As he struggled to understand the chart he frowned and pushed it away as he hopped off the table but did not travel further. It was clear the toad was quite in pain over what was happening.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:33 pm
The swishing of water and the clanging of glass on metal could be heard as Silas made his way up the stairs to the Kazekage's office. "Hey Kazekage-kun! I have learned some new jutsu even you couldn't escape!" Silas wondered what he was thinking about all this rumors of demons and undead people!

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

dreadno

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:59 pm
Lucas leaned over to take a look at the report that had been left. "what's all this about?" he asked pulling out a black flask and popped the top. "want some?" he said holding it slightly up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:16 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Didn't even bat an eye as one of my grand nephews strolled in to the office. "Oi, Lewis. Glad you took the chance to journey about the other 10% of the universe. It's been pretty happinin' here in this dimension. Fancy to learn some jutsu while you're here? We've got strange abilities in this place & time. Your aunt is here, yes, as well as a few others."

Ignoring the boom at the entrance, as it was just routine by now, I continued on with others. "Gamakichi... it seems that I failed to eradicate some vermin from this world's past history, & Howaido is paying the price." Stopping as the medical attendant reported his status, a frustrated sigh escaped my lips. Pulling out one of several vials, I held it out to Gamakichi to deliver it to the hospital staff. "Howaido probably got infected with their blood somehow, if he's in the state of Jashin currently. It isn't permanent since he doesn't know the correct jutsu to sustain it, but this vial here of Regenerative Fluids can speed up the recovery process by several days' worth. When he can successfully beat the hospital staff at Go or Chess, then he'll be able to be released: thinking about such complex games isn't possible when killing is the only thing on one's mind. Make sure to play with him as much as you can, Gamakichi." Waving him off with urgency to his master's bedside, I turned next to Silas.

"Silas! You made it back, ne?" Unescapable jutsus were difficult to find anywhere, but there was bound to be some laying about somewhere. "Uhuh, sure. I won't test that assumption out for now, if you don't mind. Did you have something on your mind about the mission you've returned from? I'd like to have your report, now." Waving of Lucas's offer, I quickly replied, "A most deadly religion, Jashin, grand nephew."

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

dreadno

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:29 am
seeing that mamoru didn't want any of his drink he slugn back the flask against his lips and a sweet scent whafted out from the flask. "It's Lucas not lewis. anyways... power's you say? this sounds interesting. what kinds of powers? molecular fusion? do we have the ability to eat anything and as much as we want? that would be the best." he said and started to zone out thinking about thousands of cookies.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:10 am
Silas tapped his chin with his finger and spoke "Aaaaah yeah, I went into forest, I found people hallucinating, I saved two, then big hole, then me running with Eziel inside of my shadow! The a whole lot of weird stuffs like blood and Jashin worshipers. A whole lotta stuff I gots no clue about!"

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

dreadno

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:00 am
Lucas raised his eyebrow quizzically at mamoru. "should i just see if i can find bast? you seem busy." he said. he wondered where six was. mamoru didn't seem to ever be in different parts of any universe.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:04 pm
"I... I will... Kazekage-sama," with a new passion in him Gamakichi left to the hospital.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:24 pm
Ganchou, wearing his mask, burst into the office "For Heavens sake!" he shouted. "Those traps were of YOUR caliber, Mamoru, bear traps, sand pits, pillars of flames and FUBIKI bombs! Who is this IBD, that he uses your techniques and materials? Has this been some sort of elaborate setup? Cause if it has I swear..." He finished, shaking his fist. Nearly simultaneously, a stack of papers poofed into existence on his desk. "All of that for a lousy stack of papers... and losing two of our..." He slowly collapsed into a chair, lifting his mask and cradling his head. Suddenly he looked back up and said "Where's Howaido. WHERE?" His eyes blazed. determined. "Never mind, I'll find him myself. Enjoy your papers" he finished bitterly, before stalking out. It seems something had severely irritated him...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:25 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

"Understood, Lucas," I itched the side of my face. "This time it's surrounding Shinranbanshou Douka no Jutsu. You should have a document in your backpack or something, on it. Bast is around somewhere, if you'd like to get started on training." Turning the conversation to Silas as Lucas left, I replied, "Sounds complicated & quite complex. Did they find the IBD or his minions, & stop the forest from growing out of control?" Ignoring Ganchou's undeserving rampage through the office, I quietly & secretly slid the documents into a drawer, not even bothering to read them.

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:03 pm
"Well after San told me to save Eziel I made a twine line back out of the forest and pushed a lot of my chakra into the twine but nobody seemed to notice. Then I came back and saved Eziel by putting him in the hospital." Silas sighed and then spoke again "Well, that is what I uncovered and right now the rest of jutsu I can learn at my current rank are some more Genjutsu... Kazekage-kun is there any Genjutsu that can physically hurt someone?" Silas was curious to the question for he had wondered this himself for quite sometime.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:47 pm
a metal Lucas rushed in through the door to the office.
"Mamoru what is the meaning of someone being able to assimilate but who is certainly not a part of the familly? they attacked me and they seem to be able to do use the assimilation to a much better degree than i could."
he said slightly out of breath due to the fact that he was suffering from a bad hangover.
"and he destroyed one of my best flasks. made by grandpa!" he said. it was one of the few posesions he actually had of his grandfather.  

dreadno

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:53 pm
Ganchou walked in a short time afterwards, saying "Mamoru, did you know you have family in town? Not Bast or Amaya, you already knew that, but some weird dude? He seemed a bit mad that I accidentally broke his flask, he raised it at the wrong time though so it's his fault. Oh, and sorry about earlier. I was mad about... Howaido... YOU!" He exclaimed, pointing at the man. Quickly he drew a kunai and got into a ready stance.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:59 pm
turning around Lucas didn't even get into any known stance he just knelt down so that he was effectively sitting on his heels with his toes and knees against the ground. he made sure to keep his focus on the attacker. he drew his knife and left it in his left hand but laid across his lap.
"if you dare to threaten me. you think you are so much better than me. come at me."
he said taunting the man.  

dreadno

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:04 pm
Secretly relieved the man did not wish to actively continue, he slid the kunai back and made a backing off gesture. "Err... sorry about your flask, by the way. I meant to hit the wall by your head... I thought you were a Miyamoto, and would sense it coming or someodd... ah, right. I'm Ganchou Omake, ANBU of Suna and sort of an... Accomplice? Friend? Slave? It changes sometimes... anyways, an associate of the Miyamoto's, specifically Bast and Mamoru. They pretty much taught me everything I know, and sort of raised me, in a 'do this, now that, now go find some food and leave me alone' sort of way..." He said, relaxing and sitting down.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games