Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Ninja Hospital Bunker Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:15 pm
In his dreams, the battle at the gates played out again and again and again. Shiki just wouldn't let it go, that he was barely any use compared to the others...

Eventually his eyes opened to see the white walls of his hospital room. Looking around slowly, he saw that someone had been here to visit him. His family perhaps? There lay a dozen empty ramen bowls and an extra pair of his clothes on a table to his left, and to his right a seven-hued flower, so beautiful the way it was. "Father and Mother need to stop worrying about me so much..." Shiki thought, he got out of his bed, put on his clothes, took the flower and began to skillfully sneak out of the hospital. Shiki wanted to train now more then ever.

It was lucky he didn't sustain any real damage in the battle, and that a good rest was all he needed. He reached the exit without anyone spotting him, and began to run to the library.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:14 am
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James walked into the hospital and scared the s**t out of a few of the nurses. He paused and then remembered his transformation. James took off the mask and showed it was him, and then borrowed a pack from the hospital supply room. he grabbed some premade pain killers and antihistamines and a few other every day medications, and then supplies to make other medicines and poisons. He dashed out a few moment later. smacking one of the more attractive nurses on the rear as he passed. She jumped a little and yelped as James was out the door.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:02 pm
Al was carried in on a stretcher after the shutters in the hospital were lifted, and was immediately put under an intensive recovery program. Over a couple of days, he slowly regained his former chakra balance and control, and was eventually discharged and allowed to leave after they were sure no remnants of the Chakra Virus remained. Staring up at the sky, he sighed and went on his way, heading for the library to look for some information.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:43 pm
An anbu carried in the nearly dead body of the LT. he motioned that this man was in trouble and had come back from the last mission. he would wait with the man till someone came to retreive him however in case something happened.  

dreadno

TwilightZeo

Hilarious Genius

2,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

Mini Arc Mission Feed the homeless C rank AandOE givin mission
3 post - 1 Mission Expert = 2 post
(1/2)
This was the next area that the kage told him to visit since he was the only Ryouri-nin in the village he was the only one he could ask to help cook for the village. Their was alot more people here then in the tea shop. Zane would need to make something that would be faster and fill it with his charka so Zane started cutting noodles and making broth for Ramen. He quickly made bowl after bowl they were smaller than normal but they would work since they had charka in them.
(2/2)
Zane couldn't stop their was alot of food to go around it took him hours of cooking to make sure everyone had eaten. He almost passed out before he was done. Once he had close up his shop he took a nap to rest after useing alot of his chakra to make the food. Zane then ate a lunch box made by one of the villagers for him he smiled when he thought of how he was helping his village. Then packed up and moved to the next spot.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:12 pm
Dr.Kaeru slipped out of the shadows in front of the hospital, and made his way silently into the building. Walking like the creepy old man he was. the Doctor came to the records section of the hospital, and cloned himself. James was proud of himself for the choice of person. The real doctor only left his lab to chase young girls and place his new deadly poisons and other things in the CDC vault At the same time he was the only Dr. that people really differed to around here, and do pretty much as well as he pleased. All the young female clerk had to see was that creepy a** smile and she was out of the room faster than a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs. The "Doctor" slipped in behind her after a good look around to make sure the coast was clear. He would quickly swap the records. His clone had instructions to chase the girl off for thirty seconds and then slow down for 15. he would then find a secluded spot to poof away.This gave the doctor ample time with the records. The clone was to not be seen by the ANBU guarding the vault. Dr. Kaeru stealthy moved out of the records and headed back for the basement. The doctor slipped a purple colored vial into a cover and shuffled up to the guards. "I have another beauty for the vault boys, Hurry though, I'm not sure how long this vial will hold her. she might eat our faces off he heee" The ANBU clearly used to the doctor would make quick work to open the vault, not wanting to have there faces eaten like the last guards to take to long. Dr.Kaeru walked in and placed the vial in a empty protective slot before gently gliding out another of the doctors vials and placing it in a protective sheath. Dr.Kaeru would read the label to make sure it was a secure bioweapon without need for refrigeration or other special care. He slipped it into is pocket and headed on his way. "Thank you boys, I'll be back in a few days with a new version of weaponized Staph infection." The doctor laughed his evil laugh and headed to the exit.

Once outside he would disappear into the shadows again.

E-clone technique
E-Stealth technique +5
chakra:705  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:30 pm
San popped out of One's scroll as it lay in the changing room, as One himself was knee-deep in surgery. Strolling out the hallway beyond, he calmly waved to several passerbys, his presence well known within the village. Reaching the outside, he formed several handsigns as the door thumped shut, drawing up a massive reserve of chakra & faced the door, unleashing Kouten no Saiketsu [ Heaven’s Judgment ]. The ensuing cylinder of lightning tore through the central hall of the hospital on its way length wise down the building. Ending up in the new southern wing--still under construction even--the Raiton jutsu exploded, demolishing all of the new work & spraying debris village wide.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:40 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:300/300] [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 5 ] [ Theme song[

Zero look on towards the hospital, concealed to the best of his ability in the shadows. He crept forward and finally got a glimpse of the man standing in what remained of a hospital wing. 'great...where the hell are void...'His eyes immediated searched the area for surviors. He wasnt sure he wanted to engage immediately when he could possibly wait in ambush for the person...

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:00 pm
Walking back into the reception area of the hospital, San summoned his Bear Totems to his shoulders, enacting Sennin Moodo to gather more excessive chakra for his techniques. The gathering process meant that he wouldn't be able to immediately use the techniques, but they were there to start it. "Is anyone still alive," he yelled, searching earnestly for survivors. Running over to the secretary, San pulled her out from under some wreckage & carried her over to a tipped over chair. Putting his hands on his hips, he whistled long & high. "Yell out loud if you need help!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:10 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:300/300] [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 5 ] [ Theme song[

Zero frowned for a moment before forming a single handseal. He focused on the rubble behind a large pile of debris he could see from where he was. He thought to himself...'Karsu no bunshin...'A single crow clone was formed in the image of a injured nin. It moved a rock loudly to make it sound as if he was getting out from being trapped and spoke out."Hai...Here...over here...

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:20 pm
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Genin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 280/280} {Status: }
User Image

Kageru, hiding on a building nearby, merely watched, wary as ever of things that explode. Especially after his run in with that archer girl. He shivered slightly, remembering the explosion that rocked him before continuing his stealthy surveilance.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:21 pm
A grin spread across his face as he drew up a pointing finger towards the 'living' shinobi. Aiming carefully, iron powder drew up around the tip into a small ball, which then fired off like a projectile at a relatively high speed. Simply assuming that the entity had been finished off instead of personally checking, San let out several gallons of iron sand from his gourd & jumped further into the hospital, heading for the southern wing while yelling out his assistance call. As long as everyone died, he did not care for the method involved.

Senjutsu Chakra accrued: 1 A-rank
Jutsu :: Hagane Dama [ Iron Bullet ]
Rank D
The user aims with a single finger, drawing iron powder around the tip. The iron will then form and compact into a small ball, which can then be fired off like a projectile at a relatively high speed.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:31 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:260/300] [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 5 ] [ Theme song[

'mmhmm as i thought...hostile...high ranking as well...i better get paid for this...'Zero silently moved from building to building until he was within earshot. he formed three more handseals and focused on the mans body trying to interlace his chakra into his network. The jutsu was subjective so he didnt know what his target would be seeing but zero quietly drew his blade as the jutsu would take effect.

((Technique Name: Demonic arts: Heaven viewing technique
Type: Genjutsu: Seduction
Description: A perversion on the origional hell viewing technique this attacks a target in a different manner. The target is subjected to their wildest erotic fantasies as they seem to live them out. This can have several implications in combat and has a number of other uses. (Will keep it within the guild rules on actually using this...)
Duration: 3 rounds ))

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:41 pm
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Genin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 280/280} {Status: }
User Image

Kageru, seeing Zero make the first move, started going around on the building tops, moving around to where he couldn't be seen if he attempted to flank the enemy. He didn't know the specifics, but Zero's actions indicated the Nin was hostile, so with great caution, he began to creep up onto the hospital, remaining as hidden as he could.

Mythos Namikaze

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:59 pm
Unable to directly tell the folks at home what San was seeing & doing, this narrator will attempt to skip lightly over the pg-13 parts. Namely, San was confused. He wanted to kill everybody, but the urges involved made the acts seem mightily inhuman. Deciding that he needed a cover to perform such heinous acts, he focused some chakra & moved not once, but twice in a regular fashion. After releasing that chakra, he formed another, dispersing into a great many flower petals. Concealed as such, he altered his route, diverting to the eastern wing of the hospital. This wing went without much damage, & surely such despicable urges towards the dead could be diverted to the living.

Senjutsu Chakra accrued: 1 S-rank
Jutsu :: ?? & Kurenai's Flower Petal Escape

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games