Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:15 pm
»»HITO MI . K U R A  M A______XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" When тнєяє ιs H O P E, тнєяє ιs ρєαcє "
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of InsanityXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"Where тнєяє ιs ρєαcє, тнєяє ιs friendship."
Chakra :: 520 | 520XXXXXXXXXXJounin of the Hidden Leaf Village.XXXXXXXXXXXX" What ιs friendship? It ιs W A R. "
User Image▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅| Her Melody | :: | Am I Not Human? |
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ Sakkakugan | Inactive

Listening to Matsu, Hitomi couldn't help but cringe. "Taijutsu? Aargh, I'm horrible at that! But that would mean we're pretty balanced in abilities. Gentle Fist...your Taijutsu must be fierce. Hm, but then again, my genjutsu is also pretty fierce." She nodded to herself and glanced expectantly in the kitchen's general direction. She turned back to Matsu with a grin. 'Surprise is key, I guess.' "Sorry for getting off topic again. So, battle tactics. Um, what exactly would you like to know or discuss? I've never actually had a chance to talk like this with someone, so I'm a bit clueless. But I have to warn you, if you want to know about those rouges, there isn't much I can tell you that I haven't already told others." 'I'm probably wrong in assuming he's curious, but oh well.'

(( There was an exit in the last post, but don't worry about it lol, it's ok! ))

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Don't you realize that.... Believing is a Lie?

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:32 pm
User Image
User Image

Finishing up his ramen, Kenta paid for his meal. Finishing off his sake, he would head to the dojo to training in his buki style.
[/exit to dojo]

User Image

┠Genin ┇ Oni Clan ┇ Taijutsu ┇ Samurai ┇ Chakra: 235/235┨
┠Jutsu Used:┨

Flamefox Merimac

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:31 am
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Jounin || Taijutsu || Brawler || Hyuuga || Yukigakure

It seemed that Hitomi was completely devoid of any Taijutsu so she surely made up for it in her Genjutsu. The art of illusion frightened Matsu a bit and knowing that the Jounin beside him could disarm him with a look. Once Hitomi asked him what it was that he wanted to talk about, he looked to the cook, watching him prepare their ramen. Matsu's expression was thoughtful, shadowing serious for a moment. It was the rogues that interested him the most but it seemed that Hitomi did not care very much about the subject. "It's been a while since I have sat down with someone like this, actually." Matsu said, his tone not as cheery as before. "So don't worry about getting to the point of things. It feels good hearing another voice besides mine for a change." Matsu didn't look to Hitomi as he spoke but a slight smile formed on his face as he finished saying what he had said. The truth was that he wanted to enjoy his time in the Leaf and a series of events had forced him into a thoughtful state, reflecting on his life as a shinobi.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:49 am
»»HITO MI . K U R A  M A______XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" When тнєяє ιs H O P E, тнєяє ιs ρєαcє "
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of InsanityXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"Where тнєяє ιs ρєαcє, тнєяє ιs friendship."
Chakra :: 520 | 520XXXXXXXXXXJounin of the Hidden Leaf Village.XXXXXXXXXXXX" What ιs friendship? It ιs W A R. "

Hitomi's eyes widened slightly as he spoke, and she rubbed her head in embarrassment. "Sorry, I just...I don't like that subject. It gets me confused and I dislike being confused. But you know what? Ask me anything and I'll try to answer," She smiled, growing more curious by the second. She understood what he meant all too well. 'But unlike him, that's my way of life. I've adapted, I think.' She watched as his demeanor changed and sighed, her curiosity becoming understanding. "Well, I'm not sure what problems you have, and I'm not going to ask, but take my advice. Whatever happened or will happen, don't...don't run away from it, even if it's too overwhelming" As she spoke, she propped her elbow on the table and rested her chin on her hand, shifting her gaze around her surroundings absentmindedly as questions of her own rose to the surface.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:04 pm
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Matsu heard Hitomi and nodded as he thought about what she said. His gaze sat afar, past behind the Ramen shop and the village behind it. Am I running from something? I don't know what it is that follows me. Matsu thought, his eyes holding nothing inside them, empty, like his past. He then smiled and looked to Hitomi. "That's good advice. If you want to end you're troubles, face them head-on." Matsu then looked back to the kitchen, silent. His eyes looked about as if he was watching the cook pour the ramen.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:44 pm

"Face them head on, eh? I guess that's one way of doing it." The girl's expression suddenly turned from distant to impatient and she turned to glance at the kitchen, the source of the warm scent of food. To her delight, a waiter then came out holding a tray with two bowls of ramen, chopsticks, and several sauces. "Oh~ thank you!" Her childish persona was back. Hitomi grinned and watched hungrily as the waiter nodded and set the bowls down in front of them. She broke her chopsticks, shouted 'Itadakimasu!' and immediately began eating. However, her gaze lingered on Matsu for a second. "You know— Don't think I'll— hold back in the— spar!" She gulped the ramen down so she could speak more clearly and grinned. "We never discussed battle tactics, ya know. Ah well, during the fight I guess. I feel much more rested now." She silently slurped up what little ramen was left in her bowl and placed her chopsticks down, along with the appropriate amount of ryo.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:57 am
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Matsu thanked the man that served him his bowl of ramen and took up his chopsticks in his right hand. With his finger tips, he broke them apart and began to stir it, letting the heat out of the broth. Hitomi then told him about how she won't take it easy on him. He looked at her for a moment before chuckling. Hitomi looked quite small sitting beside him. "I can't promise anything." Matsu said, watching her start on her ramen so easily. He tried some of it himself and could feel the warm broth run down his throat and calm him. The flavor was not at all deluded or too strong. He nodded with a smile as he enjoyed his meal. Looking beside him, he could see that Hitomi was already finishing up her bowl. Wow, that's fast. Matsu thought as he hurried to finish his ramen. With a sigh, he put the bowl down and downed the last of his drink. He saw how much Ryo Hitomi had put down and Matsu paid for his as well plus some more. He did well. Matsu smiled at the man as he took the money from the counter and fiddled with the cash register. "So.." Matsu spun in his stool to face Hitomi, leaning against the bar with one arm. His expression was content but his tone was stern. "Where should we go...spar?" Matsu asked.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:43 am

Right after Matsu asked, Hitomi contemplated her options and thought for a moment. "Anywhere is fine with me. Since you're the guest, I'll let you choose! Would you like to go near the river, forest, or the good ol' training grounds?" She briefly wondered which environments would give her an advantage, but then shook her head. They were all pretty equal, so it wasn't much of a concern for her. However, she had yet to find out Matsu's chakra elements, so she noted to stay on guard about that. Hitomi shouted her thanks to the chef before getting up from her seat.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:02 pm
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Matsu thought about the places Hitomi suggested. The Training Grounds would be the most suitable but the Forest would be to his advantage. He smiled and replied. "The Forest." Matsu said with a nod. "I'll get a chance to see the Leaf's legendary forests which hide it's walls." Matsu then stood from the stool and put his hands in his coat pockets. It was actually quite warm in the village and his coat was making him warmer than usual.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:22 pm

"I guess they are pretty cool...But Yuki is much more beautiful! Its constant snow makes it seem like a city out of a fairytale." Hitomi smiled and began walking in the direction of the forest, glad that the streets of Konoha didn't seem as crowded as they sometimes were.

[/exit to forest]

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:51 am
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Matsu smiled as he heard the way that Hitomi described the Snow village. The way he saw it, it was a white and dull place. It was not colorful and filling like the Leaf. It was true that one often dreamed of a better place than the place that they are at. Matsu followed Hitomi out of the shop onto the streets again. This time of day, the villagers were not filling the streets like before. There was a calm settling over the previously busy afternoon.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:35 pm

The Hitomi clone continued to walk around before arriving at the ramen stand. She briefly checked around and left when there was nothing suspicious in the air.

Patrol the Village underway

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:08 pm
User Imagex IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘
xxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konoha Konohaxxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu
xxxxxxxx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konoha Konohaxxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu

Jae ended up at the Ramen Shop. Lots of odd characters came here at night. So there would have to be something interesting to get here. She waited , watching the shop fill up. Sure enough a small fight amongst customers broke out, one swinging at the other. Jae snapped a photo, not even bothering to break the fight up. This would do for one good shot. On to the next location.

[Missions] Photo shoot [1/8]
[Patrolling the Village]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:24 am
User Imagex IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘
xxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Jonin Jonin xxxxxx Konoha Konohaxxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu
xxxxxxxx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Jonin Jonin xxxxxx Konoha Konohaxxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu

Jae arrived at he Ramen bar, ready to celebrate her promotion to Jonin. She had worked hard and deserved a little 'free time'. She wished that her old friend Shade was here or Ayaki. Shade would have drank with her without hesitation while she was sure Ayaki would have risen to the challenge in a more elegant way. Her heart bled for her old companions. Her childhood friend and her personal salvation gift from Konoha when she had first gotten here. Such a long time ago that was now. "Sake!" Jae said aloud as she entered the bar area. Taking a seat on one of the stools she smiled impishly at the server on the other end. Nodding, he turned to go and fetch the drink. The owner of the shop, the older man, came by eyeing her wearily. "Troublemaker. Why is that you have to be the loudest person walking in here every single time." Jae snickered lightly. She ate here regularly, of course they would know her disposition. "I'll behave. I promise." Jae said, her grin wide as the Sake was set before her and the first cup was poured. Jae thanked the server and took the delicate sake cup. She raised her cup slightly, saluting the server and the old man before draining the cup in one gulp. It was smooth going down and the burn in her throat was very welcomed. "Ah! That's good stuff." She said, already pouring herself another round. The old man chuckled lightly. "What's the occasion? Get dumped?" Jae was in the middle of drinking when she was bombarded with that lovely jibe. She scoffed, setting her cup down. Another smirk was plastered on her face. "As if all of this would get dumped by some lucky b*****d." The old man shook his head, amazed by not only her 'feminine' choice of words but her obvious jesting elevation of her ego. She raised her cup and downed the entire thing in seconds once more. With a little more pause this time, she poured herself another round. "I'm celebrating my new rank. Isn't that cause for a congratulations? Not scorn." Jae said, being as sarcastic as usual. Drinking her sake a little more slowly this time, she finished it in two seconds versus her nano meter of a second time she had between chugs. This time the server poured her next round, pushing some Ramen before her. Jae smiled gleefully and proceeded to break her chopsticks, sniffing the steam that rose from the Ramen she hadn't even ordered. "Well, then. This one is on the house." The corner of Jae's lips turned up in a smile, Jae a little humbled by his generosity. She raised the Sake cup to him and took a small sip. Setting it down she turned to her food and began to eat, her appetite voracious. She hadn't eaten properly in a few days. Her cheeks were slightly flushed now, the sake getting to her because of her empty stomach.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Silent_Death509

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:21 pm
User Image

↛The Poetry of the Soul is the true inner beauty.
Allowing the beauty from within to shine it's light↛

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Cormac Hill

Chakra Pool: 275/275
Mood:Eager
OOC: Out of Chat
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╄━Cormac sat atop the rooftops quietly. He surveyed over the Ramen shop as his first stop. His eyes scanning the entire area. He was told to be on lookout for something out of place. A shinobi had been seen wandering around. Again, the light amount of sand stood around him, enough to protect him if need be, but not enough to where he couldn't see. After he was confident there was no one around, he flipped from the rooftops, on his way to the next area.━╄

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

↛Going into the depths of the beyond, past reality and comprehension,
The Truth being unbearable,
Where Art equals Truth,
So we know Art is unbearable↛

♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏▏♆ ▏

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games