Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Housing Facility: Apartments Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:56 pm
User Image

The ink swallow opened its small wings and flew around a bit around sukai a bit, before flying to Dai. Then turning again to the nearest empty pieces of paper and pens landing on it and moving around as if wanting someone to write something on them. It was jumping a bit like any little bird would to move on the ground. It would seem shiro's drawing were taking a bit more life then being just drawings.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:07 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai smiled and giggled at Dai. "Dai-dear is all you do train? Come now, when was the last time we ever did any sister bonding. . .oh wait! That's right! Never!" Seeing the ink bird fly over a note Suki went over and wrote to Kein also. Oi! Kein! It's Sky, I'm taking Dai out around Konoha. Oh, another thing. . . don't be mad if your bank accounts broke. ~Sincerely Suki
P.S. Shiro might come over and stop by. Just giving you a heads up. Not sure though.

Putting the note down Sukai turned to Dai and smiled softly. "So Dai-dear, any idea's of were you might want to go first?" She asked thinking about it, she and Dai have never once tried to get to know each other before now, even with knowing her for over a year and being engaged to her younger brother!

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 430/430
AC: 3,150
Ryo: 1,900

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:23 pm
User Image

The small swallow flew back to Sukai, then another paper then Sukai again. Like to say "one more note then i can go." the swallow flew around frantically before landing. The swallow looked up awaiting this other note to fly back to kumo, as it flew back to Sukai's shoulder and the table back and forth.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:21 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | ONIN Apprentice | The Paper Ghost | Ninjutsu Sensor | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai's lips were a straight line when Sukai called her "Dai-dear". The Sensor heard the medic out before trying to protest. But it was to late. Dai rolled her eyes a laughed lightly. "Ok, I don't mind if we went around Konoha." Dai smiled. "But at some point I have to finish my chunin training, Sukai." Her voice was simple and with a edge of care. But Dai wasn't going to protest against this. It was going to be no use with Sukai. When Sukai asked about where they should, Dai thought for a moment. "Um, clothing store, maybe?" She pitched an idea to Sukai. "I've never shopped with another girl...so please don't mind my lack of knowing what kind of stores there are..." She mentioned to the medic.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 400 / 400 |
| AC: 4,300 |
| Ryo: 2,200 |
| Theme: To Glory |

{{ooc: }}  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:20 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai looked at the ink bird flying around. Guessing it had to go back to Shiro soon. Hmmmm. I'll just send a note with it to give Shiro. Turning to the table Sukai got yet another blank piece of paper and a pen. On it she wrote to Shiro how much she loved him, that they were in Konoha instead of Kiri and that she couldn't wait to see him again. Rolling the note tightly she used one of her many hair ties to strap it to the ink birds leg. Once done she kissed the ink bird on the head then went to Dai smiling warmly. "Clothes shopping. . .hmmm that sounds wonderful Dai, and it's okay. I don't usually go shopping with other people either. Nor do I know the Konoha shops. But, we can find out together~" The medic then made her way to the door opening it looking outside. She could already tell today was going to be full of surprises! And she couldn't wait!

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:29 pm
User Image

The bird as soon as sukai let go of it took to the window and the sky, beating its tiny wings all the way back to shiro. It twirled and danced in the air as a goodbye to sukai.

(tiny bird exits with tiny post)  

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:36 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai watched as Sukai wrote another note and attached it to the tiny ink bird. She began missing her little brother too. With a sigh she looked at Sukai as the medic began speaking again. Dai gave a short laugh as Sukai pointed out that she didn't know the Konoha shops either. "We're going to be out of our elements then." The Senor held two fingers two. "One, neither of us have gone shopping with others. And, for two, neither of us know what kind of stores there are in this village." Dai giggled at the thought of them walking into the wrong store. "This should prove interesting." The Sensor said to the medic as they both moved to the door together. Dai hit the lights on their way out. Hoping Sukai would get the door on the way out too.

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:52 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai saw Dai hit the lights, smiling she closed and locked the door with her key when she passed. Turning to Dai she parted her lips in speaking. "Hmmmmm I suppose yes, shall we hit the streets first? See what we can find." The medic processed onward not going to fast or ahead of Dai, wanting to stay with her and not get separated from her.
[Exits to Streets]

+-------------------+

User Image

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:14 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai walked after Sukai and smiled. "Yeah that sounds like a great place to start." She spoke carefully. Dai kept pace as she walked next to Sukai down the hall.
[exit to streets]
+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:02 am
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 5,200|-| 3,800

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse looked over at Noctis, a ever-so-lightly blush came to her face at the cool touch of his lips upon her skin. She watched as he left then closed her eyes some. Steel approached and Eclipse went and lay on him. Falling asleep on his silky pelt of blue and black. "Shinsetsu. . . . . .very well Noctis. Very well." Closing her eyes Night fell into a light slumber. The next morning Eclipse awoke. Tended to the children and Steel then herself and kissed them all. "Steel, I'm heading out. watch Hadly and Bryce while I'm gone. I shouldn't be too long." The Crimson Blade headed out. Holding a scroll with the details of her first mission in hand already.
[Exits to Hospital]

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel nodded at Noctis's words, he would always keep Eclipse and the children safe even if it wasn't needed. When the Jounin left Steel went to Eclipse and curled up in a large ball of fuzz. Falling asleep with her on top. When the morning came Eclipse left him with the babies while she did a few much needed missions.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

SairiMZ

3,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:38 am
Slick Ace

Terri Jukishin

Class: Bukijutsu, Subclass: Samurai

I will fight with Honor and hold nothing back but otherwise Have fun and be happy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Terri was in his house eating breakfast and soon after finishing he began his daily task of cleaning and sharpening his katana, he took a rag and began polishing it until it shone brightly, then he got his katana sharpening tools and began the process of sharpening it. He left a small flat edge on the blade that made it sharp enough to pierce most things but blunt enough to push the rest of the way through. He sheathed his blade and strapped it to his side and stepped out and sat in front of his house and smiled and closed his eyes Today has been such a good day so far it doesn't seem like anything could ruin this perfect day! What do i do today? hmmm..... I guess ill go to the dojo!Terri heads off to the dojo.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:42 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai appeared near the couch in the apartment. She walked over to the closet where she had stashed her pack. She made sure everything was still in it and stared for a moment at her book. The Sensor snapped from her daze and went in search of Kein's pack. Finding it behind the couch. She secured both packs on her back making sure nothing bad would happen to Kein's pack. She waited until Sukai was ready. Once both girl's where ready, Dai nodded. "Alirght, to the gates." She smiled and formed her hand seal. "Shunshin no jutsu." Dai vanished again.
[exit to gates]

+-------------------+

User Image

| Chakra Count: 360 / 400 |
| AC: 4,450 |
| Ryo: 2,300 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:49 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai appeared in the apartment with Dai for the last time. Going to the bedroom getting her bag, slinging it over her shoulder she walked out into the living room area were Dai was saying she was ready. She had so many memories here, yet they only stayed two nights. Making her Tiger hand sign she spoke the words softly, and dissipated.
[Exits to Gates]

+-------------------+

User Image

AC: 3,300
Ryo: 2,000

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:58 am
Slick Ace

Terri Jukishin

Class: Bukijutsu, Subclass: Samurai

I will fight with Honor and hold nothing back but otherwise Have fun and be happy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*Chakra Restored*

Terri rested and relaxed and restored his chakra, he was starting to feel hungry so he figured he would go and try the ramen shop that he had heard about.  

SairiMZ

3,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:29 pm
Kazuya Uchiha

Genin | Chakra: 295/295 | Ninjutsu | Uchiha | Konohagakure | AC: 450 | Ryo: 300 | Theme: Devils Never Cry

User Image
Kazuya silently walked along the housing area, his hands shoved into his pockets thinking about something.

[Learned: ]
[Reductions: Ninjutsu Learning -1, Bloodline Learning -1, Katon Learning -1, Raiton Learning -1]
[Used: ]  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games