Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Serec Fields Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:24 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis continued looking as Jae jumped down. He didn't respond to her question at first but then he picked up his deflected kunai and placed it in his pouch."We don't, our mission is done we have located the enemies base we are now supposed to report to the Hokage."He said looking at her wondering how she would react. She acted as if she was itching for a fight.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:54 pm
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

Crossing her arms over her chest, the sword's hilt still in her grasp, Jae let out an overly dramatic sigh. Closing her eyes she nodded as if completely agreeing with him."I see, I see. Well, you should go report to the Hokage then. I'll stay right here." Jae said, opening her eyes slowly. Her gaze was hard now, her outward expression contrasting her true thoughts. Smiling at him, she waved waywardly toward him, stepping around him and feigning serious contemplation on how to enter. Noctis had not pegged her as the cowardly type nor did she get that vibe off of him. For him to say what he had, it had taken her by surprise. She would have expected him to send her back to the Hokage or something like that. "If I were a horde of Zombies and needed a back door where would I hide one..." She asked aloud, her sarcasm thick.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:28 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis almost wanted to face palm himself."You're coming with me, we will return with a larger group. The one who made this seal is powerful. I'm not leaving you here." Noctis was serious about it. He would force her if he had to.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:53 pm

Jae looked over her shoulder at him, narrowing her eyes. She was exactly the stubborn type and at this particular moment her pride was not going to allow her to go for back up on something she felt she could handle. "I'm not asking for your permission... Sunbae. I'm staying here." She turned her body a little bit, not facing him exactly but not turning her back to him either. He was one rank higher than she was and in a situation like this it was unwise to turn her back to him.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:04 am
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis wasn't going to let her stay here so he took a step forward towards her when an idea entered his mind. It was so obvious he almost wanted to smack himself. He created a shadow clone that sprinted off straight to the Hokage's ofifce.

[Exit to Hokage office]
╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:24 am

Noctis took a strong step toward her, Jae's body tensing in response. She kept that smug expression intact, it being the only 'poker face' she could work with. Even though he had come at her he stopped abruptly, as if he thought of something else. Jae acted surprised, gasping and pointing at the clone he had sent on it's way to call for 'back up'. "Ehhh! Look! Another Sunbae!" She smirked, clapping clumsily as she gripped her sword. There was going to be a moment when he snapped, she would deal with it then but until that time she was having fun trying to figure out which buttons were not supposed to be pushed.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:34 am
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis gave her a deadpanned look as she got excited over his clone.He didn't know if she was just trying to mess with him. Or if that was how she actually was. But he knew if she was trying to mess with him. She would be disappointed to find that he would never be truly bothered by anything."Why do you insist on calling me Sunbae girl?"

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:31 pm

Jae busied herself by looking at the ground and attempting her lot at tracking. It was obvious that this was where the creatures came in and out but that was not what she was looking for. Anything that led off the beaten path was suspect so she had to look hard and carefully. Noctis asked her a question then, tacking on 'girl at the end. Having squatted down to look inspect the ground more closely, she looked up at him, narrowing her gaze a bit, she was losing her sense of humor the more she started focusing so her words came out a little less chirpy than before. "It's a form of endearment towards those who are older than you or higher in rank. I could call you Oppa instead but you really don't strike me as the big brother type." She positioned herself a little differently so she was facing him more, looking up at him from where she was squatted. "In fact. You seem more like an Ahpah. The controlling type of Ahpah." She smirked, the buoyancy returning to her person once again.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:38 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis sighed, he really didn't understand what she was saying at all."Sound more like gibberish."He said with a yawn, thought it appeared that he wasn't paying attention he was merely putting on an act. Maybe they could draw the enemy out. It was unlikely but it could work. The only other thing to do was speak to this girl."And whats an Ahpah?"

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:12 pm

This waiting game was getting old really fast. Disregarding Nocti's close minded comment about a foreign language, she stood up. Staring at the ground Noctis's question almost went unrecognized by Jae as she stood and dusted herself off a bit. "Well, in 'gibberish' it means 'father'." She stated, skewering the ground with her blade. Waving her hand over it, she dispelled the Jutsu that had brought it into existence. As if watching a spluttering dribble of water hit the ground, her blood matted the ground, practically disappearing altogether as it soaked into the earth. "Where is this so called back up?" Jae asked him, staring straight at the place where the barrier remained intact. Hopefully this 'backup' didn't include a certain Shinobi she couldn't stand. Jae was barely able to take orders from just anyone, Noctis included, let alone...Reiko... She thought. It would be pointless to assign two Jounin to a mission but knowing her luck his named would be tacked onto the list. This thought agitated her, Jae's instant reaction was to pace.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:20 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis listened as she explained what the words she spoke meant."Well how about you just call me Noctis, or Noct even and I'll stop calling you girl and call you by your name...whats your name again?"He remembered her name he was just bored. When she questioned his backup he shurgged."My clone will ask the Hokage permission to form a back up team to assist us, if granted my clone will find the people I already had in mind when I created it."

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:47 pm

Jae looked at Noctis, her expression bleak thanks to her souring mood. Narrowing her eyes slightly, she opened her mouth to reprimand him for forgetting her name but she closed it abruptly. Giving him a purposely fake looking smile she crossed her arms over her chest."Not cute. You are so not cute, S-u-n-b-a-e." She replied, slowly letting her attention return to the barrier. She was willing anything to pop out now, anything. It was so troublesome waiting for other's. Jae had been swaying side to side in her impatience and paused immediately once she registered what he said about the time he had in mind. "Team? Who did you have in mind." If the unmentionables were on that list she was out. She would find her own way inside, team or no team.

[ooc: Interesting looking avi yah got there. Super Sayan Neko! XD ]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:15 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis chuckled."I'm not paid enough to act cute Jae."He said with a smirk. He continued looking at the barrier seal. Maybe if enough of them hit it then it will break. Oh well he wouldn't try anything until everyone was ready.He looked over at her when she asked who he wanted to join."A medic friend of mine, A nara I Had a mission with recently and another girl."

((Thank you ^_^ Ka-me-ha-meow!!!!!!!!!))

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:55 pm

User Image
Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 450

A twig snapped under his boot as he approached the clearing in which Noctis and Jae was located in. He had taken a short sidetrip on the way here to grab his new armor, headwrap and Weaponry from one of his safe houses spread throughout the village. His eyes, already cloaked in the Sharingans cover, shot back and forth between the two shinobi. One Chuunin, One Jounin...this must be a threat. With a look of displaced temperance Reiko halted in front of the two shinobi, shifting his gaze to Noctis first"The Hokage tasked me with killing this man Jack, placing me in Command of this mission in the process" He was interested in seeing how Noctis took this but shoved the thought aside as he shifted his gaze to address"Pleasure seeing you again Jae. I have a friend who is looking high and low for you...but we will discuss this in due time" With a soft smile of comfort Reiko strode past the two, gazing at a lone boulder with a tag placed on it"Barrier I assume? Of coarse, but the real question is: Why haven't you broken it yet Noctis?"

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:00 pm

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Chunin |-|Chakra Reserves- 305/305 |-|AC:4900 |-| 0

User Image

Shikatsu arrived and saw Noctis and jae. He ran up to them and waited for the rest. "So what is going on here?" He asked him, not knowing exact details yet.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games